Seeing More of Sis - Cover

Seeing More of Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My sister, Donna, and I had crossed a line that summer when I went out on a limb to peep on her and her best friend, Cindi. It took a soulful apology and an advanced game of 'show me yours' for Donna to forgive my indiscretion, which led surprisingly enough to sex! Now as summer continued I had an opportunity to make it up to Cindi and make my dreams cum true - if Donna and I can keep our secret from Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Big Breasts  

“Okay Dude, flank them on the right and I will maintain fire.” I instructed Ted. “George, cover him.” Ted slipped around the building and came behind the squad we were fighting. They were caught in our squad’s crossfire and quickly fell.

“Victory!” Ted cried throwing his arms up and letting his controller fly back over the couch. The rest of our squad, who were located across the country, cheered through our headsets. “Fuck that was awesome. Way to go guys.”

Our Wednesday night tournament had spilled over to Thursday morning as we battled some guys in Australia or New Zealand or something like that. We picked over the spoils of our win in the system, and then decided to take a break before our next bout. “I’m going to go take a leak.” I said heading to the stairs.

“Yeah,” he said getting up to get some of our snacks from the kitchen and retrieve his controller. “I’ve heard that before. I’ll wait for your phone call.”

“Suck it.” I said flipping my best friend off. It had been my idea to hook up the console on the big screen downstairs. As I looked at the wrappers, popcorn and bottles laying around the living-room - and thought about having to clean up the mess before Mom got home tomorrow - I wondered if that was the best idea.

With the sun not due to come up for a few hours, the top of the landing was dark. I made my way to the bathroom by memory and turned on the light only to see Cindi, naked, sitting on the toilet.

“Oh fuck!” I said startled. “Uh ... hi, Cindi. Sorry, door was open. Didn’t know you were here.”

“It’s okay. Nothing you haven’t seen,” she said reaching for the TP and wiping her shaved pussy in front of me. Actually I had never seen a girl pee before, but I tried to roll with it.

“Next.” She said getting up and pulling her panties up before flushing and washing her hands.

“I can wait.” I said, although I wasn’t sure I could. It had been a long campaign with a lot of Cokes.

“Go ahead. I don’t mind.” She said. “Actually I’d like to watch.”

“Oh ... okay,” I moved over to the toilet. I pulled my prick out and after a moment or two of shy bladder from the cute Asian girl watching me, my stream burst forth. I pissed for what seemed an eternity, but it might have only seemed that long because Cindi had stepped close, pressing her naked breasts against me. By the time I finished my cock was more than half-hard.

“Hi, Luke,” Cindi softly whispered into my ear. “Feel like ... talking?”

“Um ... I didn’t see you come over last night,” I said shaking off.

“Yeah, you were a little preoccupied with your video game. May I?” Cindi said taking my shaft and shaking the last drops into the bowl.

“You and Donna hook up last night?” I asked as her hand started to slide back and forth on my cock.

“Mmmm. Yeah,” Cindi said. “She is really good at eating me, and you missed us using our toys on each other. Still ... I wouldn’t mind feeling your big prick in me again.”

“Oh God,” I moaned as she picked up speed and my cock lurched in her hand. “I’d ... I’d love to, but ... uh ... Ted ... uh ... Ted’s waiting.”

“Excuse me,” we heard as Donna now stood in the bathroom doorway. She had pulled her robe on, but it was only loosely belted showing plenty of her pale skin.

“Luke was just finishing up,” Cindy said. “Need privacy?”

“I wouldn’t mind it,” Donna said.

“Come on,” Cindy led me by my cock to the sink, giving me enough time to wash up and gather my pants while Donna sat down without flushing after me.

We ended up in the hallway and Cindi leaned in for a long kiss. My stiff prick was sandwiched between our bellies and she rubbed against it.

“Luke! Pinch it off already and get back here,” Ted called from downstairs.

“One second,” I said. Apologizing to Cindi I tried to maneuver around the nearly naked girl in the narrow hallway.

“What’s your hurry?” Donna asked as she came out of the bathroom.

“Ted’s waiting downstairs,” I said. “The guys are waiting online.”

The girls drew nearer to me. As I tried to get my clothes back into place, I found myself surrounded by tits.

It was clear that the girls were trying to waylay me. I began wondering if there was some way to get rid of Ted so I could play with them instead.

“Luke, we’ve been talking a lot about how good it felt the last time you fucked us,” Cindi said as she leaned into my somewhat reluctant embrace.

As Cindi pressed her firm tits into my chest and breathed her sweet breath in my face, Donna leaned on my shoulder. Her big jugs rested heavily on my back.

“I told you your big cock could straighten us out ... well mostly,” Donna’s hot breath bathed my ear. “You don’t want us totally straight, do you little brother?”

By this time, my prick was as hard as any baseball bat and almost as big. I knew my horniness - not to mention the girls’ - was going to have to take priority before any more gaming.

“Ted,” I called, “start without me. I’ll be a minute.”

“Pussy,” I heard him mutter not so quietly.

“I think we’d better go into the bedroom, don’t you?” Cindi asked.

“Certainly,” Donna said.

Not caring right now I urged our threesome to shuffle back into my room. Once behind the closed door we resumed our three-way hug. I lowered my face to meet Cindi’s mouth. My hands rose to her tits. “Ummmmmmm,” Cindi hummed as her mouth and mine pressed together.

As my fingers closed around Cindi’s tits, she shoved her hips forward. Her belly was pressed against the lump of hard cock in my pants. I slipped my tongue into Cindi’s waiting mouth as I massaged her tits.

Not wanting to be left out, my sister slipped her hands around my body. Squeezing her hand between Cindi’s and my bellies, she reached my belt buckle. When we felt Donna’s hand between them, we gave her some room. Before long, Donna had my pants unfastened for the second time in five minutes.

Then, while Cindi and I continued kissing, Donna pulled down my pants. My underwear followed. Then my naked cock beat against Cindi’s bare bellybutton.

“What a nice fat cock my brother has,” Donna said as she reached around and took my prick into her hands.

Cindi reached down and put a hand on my cock, too. “Plenty for the two of us,” she observed.

Even with all my recent sexual exploits, I was getting wild with lust. After all, sandwiched between two young hotties with their hands on my bare cock, any guy would go nuts.

Donna took her arms from around my body. I thought I could guess why, and in a few seconds, I knew I was right. When I felt my sister’s body pressing to my back again, I felt her bare tits on my back and her robe puddling around our bare feet.

The girls stripped off my shirt - pausing with it covering my face and trapping my arms long enough for Cindi to lick my nipples. Once I was as naked as Donna, I grabbed the band of Cindi’s panties and helped strip them off her hips.

I had seen Cindi’s naked body a few times now - very recently in fact - but still, the sight of her Vietnamese features, small by comparison tits and delicate shaved pussy made me drool.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” Donna asked like a little devil in my ear.

“Almost as beautiful as you,” I whispered back and kissed my sister with open mouth.

Cindi stood naked in the middle of the room watching us - until I sank to my knees in front of her. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I pressed my cheek to her smooth shaved mound. The sweet odor of her cunt filled my nostrils as I filled my hands with her ass.

“Lick it,” Cindi said as she looked down at me.

Cindi spread her legs, and I put my mouth to her gaping cunt lips. My tongue poked right into Cindi’s dripping hole.

“Oooooooo, wow!” Cindi gasped.

I began lapping slowly and leisurely at the drooling slot.

Meanwhile, Donna went behind Cindi and dropped to her knees. She kissed her friend’s ass a few times. Our tongues touched when she rimmed Cindi’s tight rosebud making the girl groan. Then Sis bent down so she could see me lapping and sucking at Cindi’s cunt. She watched for a minute, but Donna is more one for action than watching. Moving to all fours and sticking her head between Cindi’s legs, Donna was able to get my cock into her mouth.

Cindi shook on wobbling legs as I lapped her cunt, but she couldn’t have fallen - not with me in front of her and Donna beneath.

I had never eaten a girl while she stood up. It was a nice variation, though it hurt my neck slightly to have my face tilted up. But with Cindi’s cunt spread over my face and my prick in my sister’s mouth, a slight pain in my neck was a small price to pay.

“Ahhhhhh!” Cindi cried as my tongue began to send her into ecstasy.

She put her hands on my shoulders for support. Her tits shook with her raging passion. When she noticed that she could see herself in my dresser mirror, her lust soared. Watching my head nod at her cunt as she felt my tongue licking her twat seemed to set her off.

But just as Cindi launched past the boiling point, the door to my bedroom opened and a voice said, “Jesus H. Motherfucking Christ?! What the fuck?”

It was Ted. Of course it was Ted.

I pictured the tableau before him - a sexy tan Asian teen shaking through a mouthwatering climax, standing spread-eagled over his pale redhead friend who was eating her cunt while this buddy’s sexy older sister’s pale butt and bald cunt winked at him because she was sucking her brother’s huge cock. Not something you would see every day.

I looked up at Cindi. High above my wet face, she looked surprisingly eager and interested for her recent cum.

When I looked down at Donna - who had had taken her mouth from my cock - she, too, was wearing an expression of eager expectation. I wasn’t sure about this, but when she went back to sucking my cock I thought, ‘What the fuck, right?’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.