Seeing More of Sis
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My sister, Donna, and I had crossed a line that summer when I went out on a limb to peep on her and her best friend, Cindi. It took a soulful apology and an advanced game of 'show me yours' for Donna to forgive my indiscretion, which led surprisingly enough to sex! Now as summer continued I had an opportunity to make it up to Cindi and make my dreams cum true - if Donna and I can keep our secret from Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Big Breasts  

“Okay, remember - be cool and follow my lead.” Donna said while going to answer the door on Monday afternoon.

“Hi girlfriend.” she said a little too chipper for my taste.

“Hi sweetie!” Cindi responded giving Donna a big hug.

“Hi Cindi,” I said from the couch.

“Hey Luke,” Cindi said. I tried to be cool, but I couldn’t help it when my eyes fell to the well-shaped mounds on her chest.

“Come on, let’s take your stuff to my room.” Donna said pulling Cindi out of the doorway. As they walked by Cindi hardly seemed to notice I was alive.

As I watched them walk up the stairs all I could think about was the night we had necked on this couch. I remembered how her naked body had felt against mine and how her cunt had gripped my fingers as I’d probed it.

As usual, Cindi and Donna disappeared into Donna’s room. Flipping through channels I began to wonder if anything was going to happen, after all.

When I had tried to map a strategy with my sister, Donna had said it would be best to play it by ear while she found out where Cindi was at in all this. Now I was left out in the cold. At least I could have fucked my sister if Cindi hadn’t come over.

I had been thinking it would be nice to have a real date with Donna while Mom was gone. The closest we had come was long walks in the park after running. But Cindi’s visit had taken priority for both of us.

Now I got to spend the afternoon watching television, trying to give them some space. And every sound that came down the stairs from Donna’s room made my heart pound in my chest.

Around five o’clock, two hours after Cindi had shown up, I came up with the flimsy excuse to go see if they wanted me to order a pizza for dinner. I climbed the stairs in my bare feet, reminding myself that there was nothing to be nervous about, but having to dry my sweaty palms on my blue jeans anyway.

As I stood outside my sister’s room, I could hear muffled voices, but I couldn’t understand what was being said in there. Even when I pressed my ear to the door, the voices were nothing but a murmur.

Standing there in the hall, I felt left out - not to mention horny. ‘Wow ... it took less than a month to come full circle this summer, ‘ I thought.

I figured that the girls must be huddling close together. That would explain why I couldn’t hear their conversation. After all, people lying in bed together wouldn’t have to speak very loudly.

My imagination lit up with vivid scenes of lesbian paradise on the other side of the door - soft mood lighting, soft mood music, soft bodies pressed against each other and soft caresses making them moan softly as they made soft lesbian love. Then my imagination put me in the middle of that scene with something hard for them.

If I hadn’t been in a horny daydream I probably wouldn’t have been taken off guard. But as it was, I didn’t even hear the footsteps on the other side of my sister’s door. It wasn’t until the door swung open that I came out of my dreams.

“Luke!” Donna said with surprise at her brother nearly falling into the room.

“Snooping again?” Cindi asked from the bed where she lay.

A sinking feeling filled me that I had probably just ended what little chance I had of making it with the girls.

“Come on in,” Donna said stepping aside.

I was surprised to find myself in my sister’s room. I would have been less surprised to find the door slammed in my face.

I looked at the girls. They must have traded makeovers because Cindi’s Vietnamese eyes had green eye-shadow and dark eye-liner that made them pop and a little rouge highlighted her high cheek bones. Donna had gold eye-shadow and mascara to curl her long lashes. She had a bright red lipstick on that left no need for any other makeup on her face.

Cindi was lying in bed - her smooth black hair swept up in a ponytail. The covers were pulled up over her tits, but from her bare shoulders, it looked like she was naked beneath them. The expression on her face showed her disgust at finding me eavesdropping after all the apologies I made the other day.

Donna stood with her hands on her hips. Her long red curls were pulled away from her face with a banana clip. She was wearing her green silk robe belted tight.

Even with my sister’s body hidden and the sour mood in the room, I longed to bury my face in the once welcoming huge mounds of tit-flesh that jut out from her chest. And I wondered if I’d ever be welcome there again.

“What were you doing out there?” Donna demanded.

“Um, I was just going to knock,” I said as quickly as I could. “I wanted to know if you girls wanted to have pizza for dinner. So I was listening to see if ... um ... if you two were ready for dinner.”

“God, Luke! You always pull this bullshit,” Donna said. “And just when I got everything fixed up.”

‘Fixed up? What the hell does that mean?’ I wondered.

“Cindi and I were going to ... you know ... together again,” Donna said, “and I talked her into letting you join us. I was just going to get you.”

I could have committed suicide on the spot. My dreams had been about to come true. Then I had spoiled it.

Or did I? I hoped against hope that maybe I could still rescue the situation. After all I was in the room with them. And Donna was being a little shy around her friend, so maybe - just maybe - they needed someone to get the party started.

“Oh, let’s do it,” I said clapping my hands and rubbing them together. “It’ll be great!” I tried to infect the girls with my enthusiasm, but they remained cool, still disgusted by my perceived invasion of their privacy.

“I don’t know,” Cindi said as she pulled the covers up a bit higher on her chest. “It’s pretty creepy the way you keep spying on us.”

Donna and Cindi must have been playing some before I got here or they wouldn’t have both been naked. Hopefully they hadn’t cum yet so they had to be horny - maybe horny enough to forgive my indiscretion?

“Come on, Cindi,” I pleaded. “Don’t be mad. I really wasn’t trying to spy ... this time. It was just bad timing.”

“Hmmm,” she said warming ever so slightly. “Donna was telling me how exciting it was to watch you pumping your big cock.”

Donna said to me. “I told her we’ve been fucking and everything. She seemed interested - especially since you were apparently such a gentleman at the movies. But now ... I don’t know if you deserve us.”

I was desperate. I would be disappointed if Cindi didn’t agree to go ahead at least with the circle jerk - or triangle jerk in this case. But I would really never forgive myself if I had ruined things with Donna.

“Don’t say that Donna,” I said focusing on my sister. “You know I would never do anything to hurt you intentionally. You know how much you mean to me, right?”

“I know,” She said with a big sigh. Then she told her friend, “He can be a horny dweeb, but he is a good guy.”

“I don’t get it,” Cindi said looking puzzled, “He spied on you. He almost hooked up with me the day after. What makes him a good guy?”

“I can trust him completely,” Donna told her friend. I was amazed by the look of love in my big sister’s eyes. That was the second - the moment - I realized I was falling in love with my sister.

“No guy - nobody is perfect,” Donna continued. “But Luke wouldn’t hurt me - or probably anyone without cause. And because I can trust him to want the best for me, I can let myself do things with him I couldn’t do - couldn’t ask to do with anyone else. Like having sex with me and my best friend.”

“Well Cindi, what do you say?” I asked as I walked toward the bed. “I’m crazy about just getting to see you again.”

“See me?” Cindi repeated. “See me like you saw me through the window the last time? Or see me the way you watched me at the Theater?”

“Well ... oh fuck, Cindi,” I decided to continue with an honesty approach. “I was so horny then - the first time - I couldn’t help myself. I even admitted it to you, didn’t I?”

“Yeah,” Cindi said.

“And YOU admitted to ME that you wanted me to watch you and Ted as payback.”

“Well, I don’t...”

“And if I hadn’t admitted to peeping on you, you would have let me fuck you on the couch, right?” I reminded her. “So haven’t I paid for the peeping?”

“Well...” Cindi hesitated.

‘She is beginning to consider it! I bet she’s about to give in, ‘ I thought. As my hope bloomed, my prick began to strain the material of my jeans.

“How about if Luke jerks off while we watch?” Donna suggested. “That’s what I made him do to make up for peeking at me.”

“Yeah, okay. Let’s try that,” Cindi agreed.

I’ll admit, the idea excited me, but I thought Cindi would have given in without that suggestion. It looked like Cindi was about to drop the covers that hid her tits. Now instead of a group thing I would be stuck doing a one-man show.

“You heard her,” Donna said. “Let’s see some skin little brother.”

I felt a kinky thrill run through me. I remembered how exciting it had been to jerk off with my sister watching that first time. It would be twice as exciting to do it in front of two hot girls.

Still, a jealous part of my brain kept saying I was beyond that sort of thing. I should be slipping my prick into Cindi’s cunt.

‘All good things... ‘ I reminded myself. At least Donna was on my side.

I began to unfasten my pants figuring if I jerked off for the girls, then maybe I could join them - or at least Donna - in more fun. My hands trembled at the thought.

My jeans dropped to my bare feet. Then I took off my shirt while the girls watched the throbbing lump in my underpants. By the time I had lowered my white boxer-briefs, I could see that both of them were practically drooling.

When I grabbed my cock, I noticed that I could see myself in the mirror that hung above Donna’s vanity. It was a shock to see the sight that the girls were watching so intently.

There I was, standing with my legs slightly spread and my circumcised prick in my fist. I was not a beefy guy back then, which made my cock look even bigger in comparison to the rest of me.

My skin was pale like Donna’s and my flaming red hair was slightly askew from pulling my shirt over my head. The exercise I had been getting the last few weeks with Sis - both in and out of bed - had toned my belly and chest. My hips were thrust forward. I could see the lean muscles in my arm flex as my hand moved back and forth over my prick causing my balls to slap against my thighs.

Donna went to the bed and sat on top of the covers with her robe lose enough to show me full frontal nudity. Meanwhile, Cindi began to loosen her grip on the covers that hid her tits. Slowly, her shapely boobs were unveiled. Now both girls seemed to be staring at me with two sets of eyes - the eyes in their heads were wide and shining with fascination, and their erect nipples, pointed upward, seemed to be watching me, too.

“I told you it was really something to see,” Donna said to Cindi.

The sight of the girls’ bare tits took my mind off my own reflection in the mirror. I began walking toward the bed as my fist continued pumping.

As my cock drew nearer, the girls seemed to be in a trance of passion. ‘This time the snake is doing the charming, ‘ I thought in passing.

I sat at the edge of the bed, as I had the first time I had jerked off for my sister. Being so close to the girls made my performance even more exciting for all of us.

Even though a part of me just wanted to get this over with so we could do some more interesting things, I found I was pumping my prick slowly. I was trying to make my show last as long as possible. After all, it wasn’t often that I was the center of attention like this.

Suddenly, Cindi reached out and put her hand on my bare leg. Her touch sent an electric current through my teenage body. But Cindi didn’t stop with merely a hand on my leg. She began to lean forward. Then she got to her knees. As she moved toward my pounding fist, the covers dropped away from her body.

Once again I had a view of Cindi’s gorgeous curves. I could see the tight bare slit between her thighs. Cindi emerged completely from the covers. She lay beside my legs so that her face was near my pumping hand and throbbing cock and her butt was bare next to my sweet sister.

‘Does she just want a closer look?’ I wondered. Cindi’s face was less than a foot from my swollen prick head.

Cindi answered my mental question by reaching for my cock. Her hand caressed my balls, lifting them from where they bounced on my thighs. I tensed with lust. With my balls in Cindi’s hand, it was going to be a fabulous orgasm. And it wasn’t going to take much longer.

Cindi’s fingers began to creep over my fist. Finally, I let her hand replaced my own. Now she was holding my prick, moving the skin up and down on the shaft. I just sat there as Cindi pumped my cock. She used a clumsy stroke, but then, she hadn’t had the practice I had.

“Here it ... uh,” I started to say.

“Oh, this is my favorite part!” Donna exclaimed leaning over her naked friend.

“Here it comes!” I gasped just as cream began jumping from my prick.

“Keep going!” I said breathlessly when Cindi had stopped pumping before I was out of cum. Cindi began sliding her cum covered hand up and down on my erupting prick again. Finally, I had to tell her when to stop.

“Wow!” Cindi said when the eruption was over.

I noticed that Cindi was playing with the cum on her hand. It was exciting to watch her wipe it up with her fingers.

“Taste it.” Donna encouraged.

“What?” Cindi’s narrow eyes were wide and glassy with lust. I couldn’t tell if she hadn’t heard Donna, or was surprised at the suggestion.

“Go ahead. Taste it.” This time Donna leaned over her friend and licked a dollop of cream where it cooled on my belly. Showing us the pearly juice on her tongue she then swallowed the cum. “He tastes good.”

Cindi, still looking a little confused, licked a few drops off her fingers. Then, she scooped more up off her hand and had a second taste.

“Pretty neat, huh?” Donna asked Cindi with pride, as though the cock and cum had belonged to her. “And you should feel it bursting in your cunt sometime. It’s wild!”

“I’ll bet,” Cindi said sweetly blushing at her friend’s crude language and suggestion. But as she settled down at the head of the bed again her legs were spread showing her willingness for more.

I relaxed at the foot of the bed and stared into Cindi’s naked cunt.

Sitting on that bed with two hot naked girls made my prick revive in record time. As my cock roused itself and straightened out, both girls watched in awe. Cindi whispered to her friend, “How big is it?”

“Almost eight inches long and six inches around. I measured it one day.”

“It looks ... huge.”

“Hey,” I said mock distress, “I’m more than a piece of meat.”

“Awww,” my big sis said, “We hurt its feelings.” The girls giggled as they shifted around so both of them sat at the head of the bed facing me.

“How about we do our thing for you,” Donna said as she spread her legs and reached for her cunny. “Would that make you feel better?”

I could see both girls’ pussies. Cindi’s was totally hairless, and her cunt hole showed clearly. Between the outer lips, the inner lips protruded slightly. Donna’s more familiar cunt had fatter, more pronounced outer lips, and her white skin had a rosy blush around her darker pink inner lips. Both girls glistened with moisture. I inhaled deeply, loving the musty smell of their combined juice that filled the room.

“I don’t want to jerk off,” Cindi announced. “I want to get fucked!”

My eyes got wide and I looked at Donna with an unspoken question. We had talked about the possibility, but then it was just theoretical. Would she let me fuck another girl, or did she want me all for herself?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.