Seeing More of Sis - Cover

Seeing More of Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My sister, Donna, and I had crossed a line that summer when I went out on a limb to peep on her and her best friend, Cindi. It took a soulful apology and an advanced game of 'show me yours' for Donna to forgive my indiscretion, which led surprisingly enough to sex! Now as summer continued I had an opportunity to make it up to Cindi and make my dreams cum true - if Donna and I can keep our secret from Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Big Breasts  

“Luke, look.” Ted said. “Look! It’s what’s-her-name.”

On Friday Ted and I were killing time in the food court before the movie. I couldn’t imagine what Ted could be so excited about. I looked around but didn’t see anything. The way Ted was talking, I would have expected to see a Kardashian walking through the mall naked or something.

“What’s-her-name? Your sister’s friend?” Ted continued.

Now Ted was smacking me on the arm. He was so excited that I got excited, too, without even knowing why.

Then I saw her. Even though she was across the mall looking at a shop window and facing away from us, I knew her in a heartbeat. I’d never forget the long black hair and smoking body of the girl I had come within inches of fucking. “It’s Cindi,” I said feeling my cock stir in my pants.

“Yeah! That’s right,” Ted said. “I can’t believe you get to hang out with her. She is the reason I got a B in Chemistry. She always stood at the lab table in front of me and I spent the entire semester just staring at her ass.”

The older girl was walking on the other side of the concourse. She was dressed in a khaki skirt with a teal and white striped shirt that showed her flat tummy and a sweater tied around her narrow waist. She was like a Vietnamese preppy. And against all statistical odds, she was alone in the mall.

“Let’s see if she wants to go to the movie.” Ted suggested.

“Um, maybe that’s not such a good idea,” I said.

“Bullshit,” Ted said. “I’ll bet if we go over there and say hey, she’ll be glad to see us.”

“Well then, go ahead and say hello,” I said. “Good luck.” Poor Ted, I thought. Now that I was fucking my sister, I was free from the terrible horniness that Ted still suffered.

But I felt a pang of lust, too. There must be something about having been so close to fucking her that kept me interested, I guessed.

“Come on,” Ted said. “We’ll both go over there and talk to her. I’ll bet we can talk her into coming with us. Plus, you owe me.”

I hadn’t told anyone about my fucking my sister, and I didn’t want to give myself away now. If I didn’t appear as eager to talk up a cute girl I knew, Ted would be suspicious. Besides, I really did feel bad about the way things went between her and me that night.

“Using the ‘you beat up my rapist brother and split up my family’ card. Bold move dude. Bold move. Okay,” I said to Ted’s suggestion. “You hang back here for a minute and let me go do the talking. No promises though. Either I’ll wave you over in a minute or you will get to make fun of me getting slapped in the mall the rest of our lives.”

By the time I had crossed the busy mall plaza, Cindi had gotten ahead of me and I had to run to catch up.

As I followed this sexy Asian girl, my thoughts were on the talk my sister and I had yesterday - among other things that happened.


We had watched the video I saved with Donna on my lap in front of the computer in my room. We had barely dressed that morning and she just had panties and a tank top on. I had my shorts on, but had stayed bare chested in the heat. The clip was of a young white couple in a three-way with a Japanese coed. It opened with the couple kissing in front of the girl and then they enticed her to join in.

As we watched I took liberty of kissing and nibbling at my sister’s neck. I knew she liked the clip when I realized her hand was down her panties. I cupped her boobs in either hand and teased her nipples. At one point I held one of her big tits up to her and she sucked on the hard tip for me.

I was distracted from the screen enough to miss the climax of the clip, as the guy pulled out and came on his girlfriend’s ass as she fingered and ate their new friend out through a squirting cum.

“I’ve never done that.” Donna said.

“Had a threesome?”

“No ... well yes. And I’ve never squirted.”

“Mmmmm ... I love to have a goal,” I said. “So what did you think.”

“Uh ... I think ... uh ... I think I need your big fucking prick inside me right now little brother.”

I picked Donna up and moved her to my bed. “Wait here,” I said. Before stepping out of the room I put her hand back on her pussy and said, “Keep warm for me.”

A couple of minutes later I was back to find Donna had stripped her clothes off and was several hundred degrees beyond ‘warm.’ I watched her slide two fingers in and out of her juicy cunt while I dropped my shorts.

“Gimme,” was all she said when my prick popped into view.

“One second,” I said getting between her legs.

“Uh ... please ... uh ... I need it now. OH!” Donna exclaimed when she felt the shocking vibrations start against her fat cunt lips as I turned on her toy. I had seen where she hid it after she cleaned it off from our last time and had run out to grab it figuring she was excited enough for a little payback.

“Oooooo!” Donna screamed as the pink plastic shook its way deep into Donna’s leaking pussy. Quickly it became slippery as I twisted it inside her.

Right as Donna started to squeal and shake into a climax, I pulled the dildo out and pushed it into her puckered hole. “Uh! Oh My God!” she screamed.

“How’s that?” I asked sliding the vibrator into her backside until it reached the ring of rubber at the base of the toy.

“Oh! Oh! Ahhhhh!” was all she said.

Taking that as a good thing I moved up and slid my hard prick into my sister’s slick hole, feeling the ridged dildo vibrating in her butt against my shaft. It was a wild feeling stuffing two of my sister’s holes at once and have her arms and legs tangle around me so I could barely move.

That’s when Donna immediately started to cum - and cum - and cum.

I had seen passion, pleasure and complete satisfaction on my sister’s face before. What I saw now crossed those lines.

Her creamy white skin was red over her face neck and tits. Tears streamed down from the corners of her tightly closed eyes. Her arms and legs had a death grip around my body, crushing her big tits against my bare skin. Her mouth was open in a perpetual silent scream.

Holding onto the cheeks of her tight little runner’s butt, I was able to pump into her gripping cunt for a minute, maybe two and then she started to scream out her pleasure again. Moments of ecstatic wringing from her cunt later, I joined her in shouting out my own orgasm and shooting gobs of cum deep inside my sister’s writhing pussy.

It was minutes later and I lay panting next to my sister’s sweaty and still shaking body. The toy had been pulled, still vibrating, from her tight butt and it lay silent in the spreading puddle of our mixed juices between her legs.

“Oh my fucking God,” Donna said and when she finally rolled over to cast an arm and leg over me.

“You said it.”

“Mmmmm. You really think it could get any better adding in another girl?”

“Not better. You can’t get much better than that,” I said squeezing my big sister to me.

“You said it,” she echoed my earlier statement.

“Not better, but ... different maybe. Did you like the video? You never said.”

She lay in my arms quietly thinking, then she said one sweet word, “Yes.”

“Do you think you would want to do some of those things?”

“With Cindi,” she admitted.

“And me?” I asked hopefully.

“Well, she is still pretty pissed at you.” Donna told me. “I guess it depends on if you can make peace with her.”


As I followed her through the mall, I tried to figure a way to make peace with Cindi that would allow me to possibly still get into her panties. It wasn’t much of an olive branch, but when I got close enough I started by saying, “Hi Cindi.”

“Oh,” the pretty girl said after turning to see who it was. She hurried on down the walkway and I looked back at Ted who was at our table waving me to go after her.

‘Well, no point in giving up now, ‘ I thought and followed her into Hot Topics.

“Hey, Cindi,” I said again as I caught up with her, “please don’t run away. I just wanted to apologize.”

The first girl I ever got to third base with finally turned to look at me. She seemed to be trying to decide if she should talk or run.

While she was weighing her options I took the plunge and said, “Fuck Cindi, I was an idiot, I know. But I’m not really like that, you know? I don’t know what Donna has told you, but I really felt dumb after the way I acted.”

“You should be. You...” lowering her voice, Cindi said, “You were such a prick spying on us like that, and then tricking me into fooling around with you.”

“Trick you?”

“Yeah, acting all shy like you had never done anything before.” She said. “I thought I was ... special to you.”

“Cindi,” I said reaching out and pushing the hair out of her face, “You are special. I never ... did anything like that before you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I was just a dumb horny virgin who had barely kissed a girl and was amazed at the incredible stroke of luck that put one of the hottest chicks in school on the couch next to me,” I explained.

“And now?” She asked as we moved around the t-shirt display filled with images of skulls and faeries.

I was hoping the store was dark enough that she couldn’t see me blush. I couldn’t say I was having increasingly kinky sex with my sister morning, noon and night. Instead I said, “I don’t know what you’ve heard.”

“Hmmm.”

Just then we both saw Ted with his face pressed up against the store window, trying to see us, “But if dumb horny virgins are your thing, do I have the guy for you.”

This at least got a laugh from Cindi so I decided to push my luck. “We were just on our way to the movies. Want to come along?”

Before she could turn me down flat I waved Ted in. He came bouncing up like a little puppy with a goofy smile. “Hi Cindi.” He said.

“Hi... ?” she said, obviously forgetting his name. “Nice of you to ask Luke, but I don’t have any money. I was here applying for a job down at the Gap.”

“Oh, that explains ... this,” I said indicating her preppy ensemble.

Cindi turned to Ted and started to say, “Did Luke ever tell you about the time he climbed...”

Cutting her off I said, “Hey Ted, you said you had an extra movie pass, right?”

“Uh, yeah. Yeah! And you can share my snacks if you want.” Ted said eagerly.

“Come on Cindi, I owe you, let me start to make it up.” I said earnestly wanting to mend fences with my sister’s BFF.

“Okay, I’ll go see a movie with you, but you have to buy me my own box of Milk Duds,” Cindi said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.