Seeing More of Sis
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister, Donna, and I had crossed a line that summer when I went out on a limb to peep on her and her best friend, Cindi. It took a soulful apology and an advanced game of 'show me yours' for Donna to forgive my indiscretion, which led surprisingly enough to sex! Now as summer continued I had an opportunity to make it up to Cindi and make my dreams cum true - if Donna and I can keep our secret from Mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size   Big Breasts  

I’m glad to see you, my favorite reader, back to join me for another little bedtime story. I guess you deserve a little recap since I left you hanging the last time.

The summer in question was hot and humid in more ways than one. I had crossed a line that year when I went out on a limb to peep on my sister, Donna, and her best friend experimenting with some mutual masturbation. I found out that Donna had seen me jacking it once and apparently I had a huge cock. Who knew?

Cindi, the friend in question, and I almost hooked up the following night, until I was an idiot and revealed that I had peeped at them. It took a soulful apology and an advanced game of ‘show me yours’ for my sister to forgive my indiscretion, but Cindi hasn’t been back to our house since.

Then, my sister almost got date-raped by my best friend’s evil step-brother, Ben. Luckily, I was able to make a timely rescue. This led to some more experimenting with my big sis and eventually, SEX!

If you need to know more, go back and read the first installment of ‘Seeing Sis’ for all the juicy details.

I will add that just over a week after my first fuck with my sister, we had done it so many times I had lost count. Not one day had gone by without at least one fuck, and many days saw us do it two or three times not to mention occasionally just going down on each other.

We fucked in Donna’s room, in my room, the bathroom and even once in the living room with the television on when Mom was asleep. After I showed Donna how to climb the big oak tree - not a metaphor - we fucked in the fork of the branches where I had first cum after watching her.

We had fucked with me on top, with Donna on top and were experimenting with new positions. We found out Donna was okay letting me take her from behind, but only if she was already naked and on all fours. The one time we tried her bent over a table, when I pulled up her night shirt and started to push down her panties, she freaked out a little. A bad association with what Ben had tried, so we stopped that and went on to more pleasant things.

We knew that what we were doing was frowned upon. Even though it was consensual, loving, passionate sex, what we had was after all ... incest. Although neither of us could see what was wrong with it, we knew it was taboo. And if Mom caught us, we would be in deep shit.

Which is why I felt my balls crawl up into my belly when Donna came into my room one evening and told me, “Mom asked me what was going on between us.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. “How does she know anything is going on?”

“Well, she knows we’ve been spending a lot of time together in each other’s rooms,” Donna said. The irony that she was telling me this in my bedroom wasn’t lost on me.

“She knows we haven’t had anyone stay over the past week. So far, she is chalking it up to ‘the incident, ‘“ Donna continued, using what had become our family’s code word for what happened with Ben, “but if we keep sequestered, she is going to get ideas.”

“Crap, do you think she suspects that we’re fucking?” I asked in a whisper, imagining Mom with a glass pressed to my door so she could listen in on us.

“No ... noooo ... no, she would never guess that,” Donna said. “But maybe we’d better be more careful.”

“Hmmm,” I pondered while moving to stand close to Donna and caressing Donna’s pale cheek. Donna had porcelain white skin, fiery red hair and deep brown eyes. We matched in complexion, well except for the eyes - mine are sea green. A few weeks ago I figured Donna was cute. We had been close most of our lives, and for a big sister she was pretty cool. Now, she was one of the sexiest women on the planet to me and the thought of going without touching her when she was near would cause me to ache like a lovesick ass.

“Maybe... ,” She said leaning against me, “maybe we should wait until she is at work before we do it. And we should spend more evenings downstairs with her.”

I knew my sister was right, but I hated the thought of sitting around in front of the television with our Mom when I’d really just want to be slipping my cock into my sister’s red-hot pussy. My prick was throbbing in my pants and being so close to Donna didn’t help.

“God, I’ve been dying to fuck you all night,” I said. We had snuggled up to each other, my prick poking into Donna’s tummy, her big soft tits flattening on my chest.

“We just did it this morning you horn-dog. You won’t die if we wait until tomorrow.” Donna chastised me in her teasing big sister tone. “And she is still planning on that business trip next week. We’ll have time to do ... do all those good and bad things we do.”

“Fuck.” I said, grabbing her butt and pushing my prick into her belly. “Will you let me try it in here?” I asked giving her ass a squeeze.

“No. I told you, you are too big,” Donna said. We had talked about anal sex a few times, but she could barely take a finger up there and said my thick cock would split her open. “But I guess we could watch some porn like you were suggesting yesterday.”

“Nice,” I said kissing her ear. Then I kissed behind her ear, in a little spot that drove her wild. She literately growled as I licked the sensitive flesh and then nibbled down her neck.

“Mmmm ... enough,” she said pushing me away. “Take some time to cool off, and I’ll see you downstairs.”

“You know maybe we should have people over again. How come Cindi never comes over anymore?” I asked my sister.

“Why do you think? She’s still pissed at you for peeking at us,” Donna said.

“Still? But that was so long ago,” I said.

“That was just over a week ago,” she rolled her eyes at me.

“Are you sure she’s pissed? Or are you keeping her away because you don’t want me trying to fuck her again?”

“Well, that might have something to do with it,” Donna admitted with a coy smile.

“Come on, Donna. You don’t expect me not to fuck other girls the rest of my life, do you?”

“What? I’m not enough for you?” She asked with her fists on her hips - a position that I knew meant I should tread lightly.

“My God, are you kidding? You are so hot and sexy and fuckable enough to satisfy two guys! No, I just thought if we were ... um ... pretending to see other people it would throw Mom off our track.” I said thinking fast.

“Hmm ... I know eventually we will see other people, but maybe not this summer. And who else would you want to fuck anyway?” Donna asked.

She had a point there, I realized. It wasn’t like there was anyone hotter than Donna at school. Still, I felt like I had to stick up for myself, “Well, I almost fucked Cindi last time,” he said. “I would have too, if I hadn’t let the cat out of the bag about watching you two jilling off.”

“That was pretty dumb of you,” Donna said.

“Don’t rub it in,” I said. “Come on, though. Invite her over.”

“Just what do you have in mind?” Donna asked suspiciously.

“I don’t know,” I lied. Actually I had been thinking about what the three of us could do together in great detail. It also gave me an idea of what I wanted to get Donna to watch tomorrow.

“Sure you don’t,” Donna said while giving me her big sister ‘I know when you are lying’ look.

“Well, you would enjoy having her here, I’ll bet,” I said. “You looked like you were having a good time when I watched you two diddling your pussies together.”

Surprisingly Donna seemed to be considering it when she asked, “What will you do for me if I do get her to spend another night here?”

“What do you want?”

“Hmmmm ... I’ll get back to you. Right now, I want you to come downstairs when you are ... less excitable.” Donna said indicating the tent that had risen in my shorts. “Here is something to think about while you take care of things.” She said leaving with a little wiggle of her butt.

A few sweaty minutes later, after I had taken things in hand to calm them down, I joined Donna and Mom downstairs. We spent a half-an-hour watching some singing show when the phone rang. Mom answered and then called me saying, “Honey, it’s Ted for you.”

“What’s up dude?” I asked. Ted and I had talked a few times since Ben got sent away to a boarding school for JD’s after the incident. His family had come over and we had an uncomfortable time as they apologized to Donna for their other son’s actions and made sure I knew I was welcome in their home any time. So far after that things were cool with Ted and me, but there hadn’t been any recent Halo tournaments.

We chatted for a bit about this and that until Ted asked, “You up for long lines, stale popcorn and an over-hyped summer blockbuster? Friday afternoon. I got a couple of passes for the AMC. You in?”

I looked at Donna sitting on the couch with Mom and figured this is what she was talking about. “Sure. You sold me.”

“Cool. See you butt-munch.” He said hanging up the phone.

“How’s Ted doing, dear?” Mom asked.

“Okay. We’re going to see a movie Friday afternoon.” I said coming back to the living room. Donna gave me a small pout.

“That’s good. Donna, maybe you and Cindi should do something too.”

“Yeah,” I said sitting down next to Donna on the couch, “We haven’t seen enough of her lately.”

“Zip it buster.” Donna whispered with a sharp elbow to my ribs as we settled into a family night in.


I woke up to the sound of the garage door closing behind Mom as she headed off to work. This summer, that sound was quickly becoming associated with sex in my hormone laden brain, which explains the stiffy I was sporting this morning. I got up and did my morning ritual in the bathroom. When I came out I half expected to see Donna in the hall, but her door was still shut.

Knocking softly, I cracked open her bedroom door. The scent of her room rushed through the crack exciting me further - candles, scented lotions, laundry, and a good helping of Donna’s special musk.

Poking my head in I saw her red hair still covering her pillow. Donna was the morning person in the family. I wasn’t used to being up first, but I saw an opportunity.

More like I saw Donna’s cute ass. She had rolled over on top of her sheets, and her nightshirt had ridden up to reveal my sexy big sis had gone to bed without bottoms last night. Within seconds I had shucked my own sleepwear and was standing over her sleeping form, stroking my hardening cock. ‘What to do? What to do?’ I pondered looking at her lovely backside.

Reaching over I gently stroked her exposed flesh, tracing the curve of one cheek down to the deep crack. When I tickled up that crevice Donna shifted away, rolling flat on her tummy - exposing more of her sleeping goodies to me.

Easing myself onto Donna’s bed I softly kissed my way up the insides of her smooth pale legs. This move was fun for me, but had the added benefit of making my sleeping lover spread herself enough for me to work up her thighs until I was lodged right in her sweet smelling crotch.

Over the past week I had eaten my sister several times. It was a part of sex that we both seemed to enjoy immensely - sometimes I even blew my load like that first time, and she always had a mind blowing cum. It was my plan to wake my sleeping sis up with a little breakfast-in-bed treatment, but then her phone rang.

“Aaaah!” Donna’s cry had been in surprise at waking up with someone’s nose almost up her butt.

“Ow!” My scream had been in pain when she whipped around, almost breaking said nose.

Meanwhile the phone went to voice mail.

“What the hell?” Donna said, still practically sitting on my head with my face pressed into her mattress. She scooched up the bed and I was finally able to sit up.

Rubbing my sprained nose, I said, “Good morning sleepy-head.”

“Shit Luke,” she said moving my hand to make sure she hadn’t done any damage. “What were you doing?”

“I just thought I might wake you up with a little ... you know.” I said moving up to sit next to her. “Sorry if I scared you. I came in after Mom left and was surprised to see you sleeping. And your ass just looked so kissable I had to get up in there,” I said kissing her hair for emphasis and giving her a squeeze.

“Sorry if I hurt you.” she said snuggling against me.

“So why are you bare down there this morning?”

“Oh ... um ... just didn’t feel like shorts last night. Let’s get up and I’ll make you eggs,” she offered.

I noticed something about my sister’s behavior that seemed strange. This past week she has enjoyed a good cuddle early in the morning - usually coming into my room for it. The fact she wanted to rush us out of bed when she didn’t have on any bottoms ... Could she be hiding something? Then there was the faint odor of pussy-juice.

“Oh my god, were you jilling off this morning?” I asked feeling jealous that she would do it by herself when she could have just have me.

“No!” Donna protested pulling the sheets up to cover her naked bottom half. Something else fell out of bed with a thud and I saw my sister reaching down to the floor quickly. Then her hand disappeared under the covers. I caught a glimpse of something pink and shaped like a cylinder in her hand.

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Nothing,” Donna said innocently - too innocently.

“Let me see,” I said. I began pulling the covers off to see what my sister had stashed in the sheets.

“Don’t!” Donna squealed and dove on the bed, like a quarterback going after a loose ball.

Donna had a playful tone in her voice. I knew that she was just fooling around by not showing me what she had. I thought she really wanted me to find out. But Donna was also putting up a real struggle. We had wrestled around like this before we had begun fucking each other. In those days, I loved to get an occasional feel. Now, feeling my sister’s tits bouncing against me as we struggled was just as much fun.

As the covers were stripped off Donna, I was certain she had been jerking off - maybe it was before falling asleep, but she was doing it. And whatever she was hiding had something to do with it, too.

I was lying across Donna’s body. She was twisting to the side, hiding her mysterious object under her thighs. The smell of cunt juice was unmistakable and intoxicating.

“Come on, let me see what you’ve got under there?” I said as I tried to reach under my sister’s thighs.

“Nooooo!” Donna screamed.

As I groped for the hidden object, I enjoyed my sister’s ripe ass rubbing against my arm. And the teasing glimpses of her little twat.

Donna wiggled and squirmed, trying to keep me from finding what she was hiding. But it was no use - I was too strong for her. With my weight pinning Donna down, and with one of her wrists caught in my hand, I reached beneath her thighs and found what I was looking for.

“What’s this?” I asked as I held the device up for us both to see, but I really didn’t have to ask. Even if I hadn’t seen dildos online, it was obvious what the thing was for. It was about six inches long, a couple of inches thick, and was made of smooth pink plastic that was slightly tacky to the touch.

Just to confirm my suspicions, I held the dildo under my nose.

“You’ve been fucking this thing,” I announced as the unmistakable odor of Donna’s delectable cunt juice filled my nostrils.

Donna snatched the dildo from me. “So what!” she said defensively. “What’s it to you?”

“But, Donna, why are you getting it on with this little thing? You know you can have all this any time!” I said indicating my prick that was hard between us.

“Come on Luke. Don’t get jealous of my little toy. It’s not that I’d rather jerk off with this thing than fuck you,” she said. “It’s just different, that’s all. And with Mom nosing around, I figured I should use old reliable here instead of chancing us getting caught. And look at this!”

Donna put her finger to the base of the plastic prick and flicked a switch that I hadn’t noticed. The thing began humming.

“It vibrates,” Donna said. “You can’t imagine how that feels when I hold it on my clit! And no prick can do that.”

I had to admit she had a point there. I wasn’t really jealous of her toy - more surprised she had one. And now I was curious and very horny.

“Let’s see how you use it,” I said.

“Okay, but gimme a minute. I have to tinkle.”

While she was gone her phone rang again, this time with a text. Donna didn’t have a password on her phone and I was able to read a text from Cindi, “Thx 4 last nite. Fun to do that again, even over phone. ;)”

I put the phone back in place when I heard the sink turn off. Instead of wondering about the text I was holding Donna’s little friend up to her when she shut the door to her room. Big Sis took her time unbuttoning her nightshirt, and watched me swing the toy back and forth like a metronome until she dropped her shirt, revealing her sexy body to me. Her big boobies bounced as she skipped across the room to join me back in her bed.

When it came to sex stuff, Donna and I were comfortably getting past any hang-ups we may ever have had. So after Donna sat back on the bed next to me, she took the vibrator and turned it back on. Moving down on the bed, Donna wasn’t shy as she spread her legs, and brought the humming toy to her open cunt.

With a throbbing cock and pounding heart, I watched as my sister brought the blunt end of her hot pink fake phallus to her pussy. The plastic plaything was not a uniform cylinder. The blunt end that now tickled Donna’s smooth cunt lips was thicker than the rest. She moved its fat tip over her delicate inner lips to her clit.

“Oooooo,” she sighed. “Really, I ... uh ... I wish you could know how good this feels.”

Then she moved the dildo away from her clit back down to her gaping inner lips. When I saw the thin device slide into my sister’s twat, I had to gasp. It was quite a sight. Donna got most of the dildo’s six inches up her cunny. The humming sound could scarcely be heard, but Donna began moaning with lust, and her entire body shook.

“You see?” she said. “This thing’s really fun!”

“Yeah!” I agreed.

“Once I start coming, I never stop with this vibrator,” Donna said as she put the tip of it back on her clit.

“Let me try it,” I said.

“Take it,” Donna offered. I grabbed the dildo by the rubber ring at its base as my sister let go. I held it to her clit as she had, moving the tip in little circles around her love-bud. Then, just as Donna had, I moved it between her inner lips and pushed it into her cunt hole.

I slid the buzzing thing up my sister’s twat as she lay there, shaking with passion. As I withdrew the vibrator, I loved the way her cunt made a sucking sound, as if it didn’t want to give up the fat plastic tip of the thing. In and out of her cunny, over her clit, and all around her pussy I maneuvered the vibrator.

Donna moaned softly and wrapped her arms around her head.

It was a beautiful sight - Donna’s naked, shapely body writhed with the rapture of the vibrating dildo. And although I had seen her in the grip of orgasmic joy before, it was a sight that never fails to excite me. And this time her entire body was visible to me - not half-hidden under my own.

My eyes wandered from my sister’s ecstatic expression to her shimmering tits to her dildo-filled cunt. I began moving the vibrator more quickly in and out of her pussy to see her writhing become more wanton.

“Eeeeeee,” Donna cried as she continued to enjoy her seemingly endless orgasm.

Donna had her legs spread as wide as she could get them. She grabbed her own tits and squeezed until the supple tit-flesh oozed through her fingers, I had never seen a more perfect picture of intense passion.

But working on my sister’s cunt with the vibrator was making me uncontrollably horny. So while guiding the buzzing device around in Donna’s pussy, I began to jack my hard cock with my free hand.

When Donna noticed that I was rubbing my prick with one hand, she reached out to help. But her hands were trembling, and I could tell she was getting close to another cum.

“Here, take the vibrator back,” I said. “I want to see you get yourself off.”

I relinquished the dildo and looked over at the masturbating girl. She was holding the base of the vibrator in both hands now. She moved it in and out of her cunt as she held her legs high off the mattress.

As active as she was being, she couldn’t take her eyes off my big prick standing out of my hands. It was longer than the dildo by almost two inches and twice as thick, but it couldn’t jerk anywhere near as fast.

“Let me suck you,” Donna said as she continued sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

I climbed up and straddled my sister’s chest. She was reclining against the headboard of the bed, so as I stuck my prick into her face, I could feel her tits under my ass.

Donna opened her mouth. I slipped my prick-head into it.

“Ummmmmm,” Donna hummed as she began wiggling her tongue beneath my cock head.

I moved my hips slowly back and forth, sliding my prick deep into my sister’s mouth. Donna’s orgasmic gyrations bounced me about. In turn, my prick wobbled inside her mouth. I was experiencing sensations I had never felt before. My sister was giving me a good blow-job in spite of her delirious climax. I was quickly nearing my orgasm, too.

But I was surprised suddenly by my sister’s next move.

Just as my jaw dropped and I began grunting with pleasure, I felt a strange sensation at my ass. I was being poked with my sister’s dildo! Then I felt Donna’s fingers searching for my asshole. When she found it, she placed the tip of the vibrator there.

“Ahhhhh!” I gasped as I felt my asshole invaded by the thick head of the plastic prick, lubed with my sweet sister’s cunt juice.

Soon the vibrator was firmly lodged in my ass. The vibrations filled my entire lower torso.

I looked down at my sister’s face. With her mouth stretched around the shaft of my cock, her eyes were smiling up at me. Of course, with her mouth filled with hard cock, Donna couldn’t speak.

I jerked my hips back and forth. That made my prick slide in and out of my sister’s mouth, but it also made the dildo slide in and out of my ass. Like most kids, I had explored my asshole with my fingers. I even liked to stick a finger up there when I jerked off. And Donna really liked it when I licked her ass or slid a finger in there. But I never knew my ass could give me so much pleasure.

“Oh, God!” I cried unable to give my Sis any warning before my cream began bursting into my sister’s mouth.

The vibrating, sliding dildo seemed to increase the ecstasy of my orgasm tenfold. I was unloading a huge quantity of cum.

“Oh, Donna!” I grunted. “Ohhhhh!”

Only when my cock stopped flooding her mouth did Donna pull her vibrator from my ass.

I slowly sank down beside my sister.

“Nice, huh?” Donna asked snuggling up to me.

“God, yeah!” I sighed breathlessly. “Where did you find that thing?”

“Um ... Mom got it for me?”

“What?!”

“Yeah, while she had ‘the talk’ with me she covered ... toy use,” Donna explained.

“Wow. All I got shown was how to roll a condom down a cucumber.”

Donna started giggling, so I asked, “What’s funny?”

“A cucumber was one of the toys she suggested using.”

“Ewww.” I said making us both laugh. “So was that dildo that is going to make me lose sleep questioning my sexuality one of Mom’s?”

“Noooo. Mom let me pick it out and buy it online,” Donna said. “Cindi showed me the site.”

“So Cindi knows you have it?” I said feeling like the last one in on the secret yet again. “Why didn’t you use it together when you were ... experimenting?”

“Um ... we kind of did last night. She called and we ended up using our toys on the phone together.”

“Oh, fuck. Don’t hit me, but that is really kind of hot.”

“Yeah, it was,” she sighed.

“So ... did you talk about her coming back over?” I asked, hoping we could return to last night’s conversation.

“It may have come up,” she said and I could sense her coy smile.

“And?”

“We’ll see. Have you thought more about what you would like to happen if she did come stay the night while Mom is away?”

“Funny you should mention that,” I said squeezing my sisters soft boob. “After breakfast there is a film I thought we could watch.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.