My Girlfriend's Roommate
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

“This is some serious falafel and souvlaki, babe! Much like Rain’s breakfast from earlier,” I alluded to the meal that Rain had made not long before Jessica arrived, while complimenting the present cook as well.

“Geez, I really missed out, then, didn’t I?” Jessica expressed some envy there, despite not knowing what she missed.

“Yep, breakfast was very Anglophile, whereas lunch is very Greek. You’d have loved it, baby. Rain here really put her heart and soul into it, didn’t you, dear? Trust me on that,” I now used a pet name for my wife as well as my girlfriends.

Just then, I noticed Rain’s quiet enthusiasm for the lunch that beat even mine and Jess’s. She went through the souvlaki, pitas, dolmas, hummus, falafel, and cucumber salad like it was nobody’s business. It was quite clear that Rain and Larissa were used to eating each other’s cooking and very comfortable with it. Rain’s idea of back bacon, toast, orange marmalade, bangers, and poached eggs had gone over very well indeed. Evidently, she had burned the toast the first time, but otherwise Larissa had simply adored it and it had helped their bond grow ever since (not to mention that Larissa often dropped hints and it had impressed more than a few of her dates who had stayed until morning).

“Does Tim cook?” Larissa asked Jessica, who giggled when she heard that.

“Hell, no! Tim, cook something other than grilled cheese, and that he burns every motherfucking time, or those scrambled eggs of his that he puts vanilla on, and one time so badly overcooked that he set off the smoke detectors? Nope. He’s far from a chef or even a short order cook. Won’t be he seeing him on the Food Channel, except for maybe Worst Cooks In America or something, with Anne Burrell.

“Stan, on the other hand, let’s just say that I really fucked up by kicking him out. He won’t tell you about his culinary prowess, but you were going to find out, sooner or later. Stan’s not a chef yet, but he’s far from a slouch in the kitchen, trust me. He’s helped out more than once, another reason that I missed him pretty damn fast and never intended to give him up for good. His Potatoes O’Brien are a dream come true! Even Tim likes them, though he won’t admit it, of course,” Jessica snickered as she admitted that I was essentially a decent cook, certainly ahead of her brother in that respect.

“Yeah, of course not!” Rain giggled as she heard that part.

“So, what now today?” Larissa wondered aloud.

“Shopping day for the girls, I think. Get some new outfits for Rain. I think that we’re all off today, right? It’s Sunday after all. So, how about we get Rain some nice skirts, blouses, whatever. I think that we can afford that, right? And be sure to keep her in stock of depilatory cream. Keep her nice and smooth. Maybe get her hair styled, make it something brazenly feminine. I think that we need to look toward Rain being more public about her femininity, wouldn’t you say? It might be a little tiresome, but worth it. It will be a nice experience, getting to watch Rain be the girl that she increasingly seems to be inside. Maybe manicure and pedicure if we have time, though I don’t know if we do. Proper shoes. Flats, pumps, heels.

“Once we’re drained and hungry enough, we can just eat at the food court or else at the Ruby Tuesday at the mall. There always seems to be one of those at every mall in this town, but that’s convenient enough in this case. I could definitely go for some juicy steak and some baked potato with everything on it. You know, cheese, butter, sour cream, chives. What do you say, girls?” I asked the ladies, who looked at each other with a bit of glee and then snickered.

“Hey, you’re the boss, remember ... Master?” Rain tried it on for size, being nervous because it was still new to her, but rather excited to use it.

It wasn’t too much longer before I got ready, of course, but it took the ladies, and especially Rain, a bit longer before they were prepared. That was par for the course, and it turned out later that Rain had always primped, long before she acknowledged what we were just now accepting: that she was a woman, not a man. In any case, the girls had Rain especially dolled up and fancy, from false nails to “pumps,” to a micro miniskirt that showed a good deal of her very nice legs, to the lipstick, rouge, eyeliner, mascara, everything done to a woman’s specifications, not an impersonator’s. Her blouse was padded to mimic a bosom of about B cup, too. Her hips and ass were already rather girly, so that didn’t require any extra work there.

I had to admit, each of my ladies was truly stunning, and that certainly included Rain. It was strange, in just a short period of time, I had increasingly stopped thinking of Rain as a man at all. This was especially true after Jessica’s rather candid remark upon meeting her for the first time. This had allowed me to see Rain with new eyes, and I wasn’t the only one. Larissa increasingly behaved as if Rain were her girlfriend, something that I found very charming even before I knew that they had anything sexual between, or even before I realized that Rain was no guy. She had hardly any qualities that I would ever describe as male, anyway. She just wasn’t male, dick or no dick, balls or no balls.

We climbed into Jessica’s van, since it was the most practical vehicle for all of us and Jess was good enough to offer to drive us there. It felt great, sitting next to her, in the front passenger seat while Larissa made out with Rain in the back. We both found that very stimulating, to be perfectly honest, seeing those two lovebirds now that Larissa was no longer in denial about her feelings for her girlfriend ... scratch that ... our girlfriend. I wasn’t sure if Rain had any feelings for Jess, but she seemed to be developing some for me, much as she already had for Larissa. I think that we were all almost telepathically in sync with the idea of going with the flow and letting things happen naturally ... if Rain and Jessica became lovers, good, if not ... well, that was also good.

Once we arrived at the first shop, we were met by a saleswoman with a very sharp eye, not to mention very sharp looks. She was all spruced up, in a pantsuit no less, her pageboy haircut a shade of dirty blonde that worked well with her blue-grey eyes. Her name tag read Mira and she had a very slight foreign accent that I couldn’t quite place yet. If I had to guess her age, it would be forty or so, and she essentially reminded me of Helen Mirren. In any case, she caught on lightning fast as to what was happening and more than took charge in a very helpful way, understanding the need for privacy and discretion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.