My Girlfriend's Roommate - Cover

My Girlfriend's Roommate

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

We all fell asleep after the blowjob, dozing off at our own paces. Who knew who drifted off first, but I suspect that it was Larissa, followed by Rain, since I had more sleep already. Larissa had been more aggressive than Rain, going in the cowgirl position so much, for instance. That was not even to mention her date with me earlier that night and being fucked a little more than Rain was. She would have burned up more energy, I suspected, so it stood to reason that she would be the most fatigued of us all.

I awoke from my half-drunken sleep to the sound of sex, and God, it was a fantastic noise! I could feel the vibrations on the bed as Larissa pegged Rain, plus I could hear his moans as she went deep inside Rain’s ass. She looked at me as she saw me stir, gesturing for something, and sure enough, she wanted it in her fine booty, making it a train. By now, I was more than ready to rise to the occasion. I found the lube and applied it generously to her asshole and my cock before easing into her delightful bottom. Her booty felt terrific on my dick, tight, hot, and velvety as it gripped me and kept me hard.

“Oh ... fuck me, you Yank bastard ... I love it! Take my arse ... take it!” Larissa exclaimed as she worked her hips and ass to draw me further inside her tush.

I could have sworn that I felt the movements of Larissa’s strap-on dildo as she pushed aggressively in and out of Rain’s butt. The consistent pace of her strokes in him and mine inside Larissa made them both gasp and shiver, even groan and whimper as we rode the sodomy train now. I knew that, despite the name, not all Greek girls were into Greek love, but I was glad that my own personal Greek goddess was. She made it perfectly plain to me that she adored anal sex, especially now with my cock taking her ass while she pegged her sissy fiance in his corn hole.

Larissa also turned her head to make out with me, while Rain turned his to do so with her, even as I plowed her back field and she did Rain’s. It was back and forth, her lips on mine, her tongue in my mouth for a bit, and then her doing the same for Rain, of course. She definitely did her part to make us both feel loved and adored now that I was inside her and she was inside Rain. I could feel their shallow breathing, their chests heaving, all of that, their hearts racing as my own heart did for it part while I plundered her body of its hidden treasures and she did the same to Rain. My hands also fondled her buns while she caressed Rain’s cheeks, which only drove them both wilder still.

At last, however, Larissa couldn’t hold back from the combination of my thrusts inside her and hers inside Rain at once. She let out a rather loud scream as she lost all self-control and creamed herself on the dildo, after which Rain shuddered and spurted every last drop of his spunk out of his balls onto the fabric, making a nice little stain. I groaned as I now exploded in her hot, tight ass. I slid out and kissed the back of Larissa’s neck while she kissed Rain’s, too. She shivered and creamed herself again.

“Wow, aren’t you two wildcats there? You were quite the trooper there, Larissa, baby, pegging Rain so good and taking me on as well. And to think that when you first told me about him, he was just a friend with oral benefits who liked to wear women’s clothing now and then,” I teased Larissa, who winked at us and licked her lips.

“I think that we should try out the shower, see if three can fit in there, darling,” Larissa suggested, taking us both by the hand.

“I have to warn you that I need to piss now,” I cautioned Larissa, my new girlfriend who was engaged to another man.

“Me, too!” Rain added.

“So, pee on me and I’ll pee on you guys, and then we’ll wash it off, okay?” Larissa proposed, something that made sense in the shower at least.

We did that, and then we washed each other, Larissa actually doing it for both of us, just as we did for her. She took every opportunity to draw out and enjoy the experience, too, fondling us and encouraging us to grope her in turn. My new slut girlfriend didn’t hesitate for a second to shower us (pun intended) with lots of affection and passion. She kissed and caressed us, stroked us here or there, rubbed her pussy and ass against us, and even licked our faces like a cat or something. It was crowded, it was steamy, and it had both of us coming a lot closer to a second wind, Rain and I alike. I can’t help but believe that was intentional on Larissa’s part, too. She loved to tease, as she showed at her hostess/waitress job.

“So ... lovers, breakfast? And then ... hopefully, more hot and heavy making out and fucking, or maybe both at the same time,” Larissa winked at us.

Before I could answer, though, my cell phone rang. It was a Sunday morning, so what was going on here? I had no work to do on Sundays, liking my R and R too much to let work intrude on my few chances to unwind. The little menage a trois situation with Larissa and Rain, of course, helped me unwind quite a bit, in fact. They were both such terrific lovers, at least in my book.

Well, care to guess who it was? You betcha, it was Jessica.

“Hello, Jess,” I answered crisply, not a hint of affection in my rather impatient tone of voice, “What’s the matter? Decided to let me get my stuff from my former home, or do I have to get the Sheriff involved?”

“Former home? What do you mean, former home? What’s this nonsense about your stuff? You can get it whenever you like. It’s your place! And what happened to calling me ‘dear’ or ‘honey’ or ‘baby,’ anyway? Doesn’t your wife merit such endearments?” Jess sounded a lot more shocked than she should have done, given that she kicked me out of the house.

“Do you have fucking amnesia or something? You kicked me out of the house, my own motherfucking house that I paid for, and then you expect things to go on normally? Kinda hard to get my stuff when I’m locked out, you stupid bitch! Yes, you’ve earned that, kicking out of my own home, as if you have sole fucking title to it. Technically, I have sole title to it, given that I bought for us, in my own name, before we married, or did you forget that? I could legally have you tossed out on your ass, but the difference is that I have too much class for that!” I snapped at her, causing some dead air for a moment.

“Wow ... I guessed that you might be a little pissed at me for what I did, but I thought that perhaps, with enough time to cool off, you and I might work things out. I’m still your wife, haven’t filed for divorce and never will. I have no intention of leaving you, Stan,” Jess tried to smooth my ruffled feathers, so to speak.

“No intention of leaving me? Have you listened to yourself? YOU LOCKED ME OUT! That’s leaving me for sure. I am this close to filing for divorce or legal separation myself for you doing that, getting a legal injunction or a Sheriff on my side so that I can home, and then having you evicted or getting a restraining order on your hypocritical ass! How dare you kick me out of my own home for being bi when it’s clear that your brother is bi, too! OHHHH! I could so fucking spit nails, I’m so fucking angry with you right now! You broke the law when you locked me out, I hope that you know that. It’s all that I can do to keep from having you and your loverboy thrown into jail!” I slammed the phone down as I hung up on Jess, glad for my Otterbox right then.

Sure enough, my cell rang again, and I let it go to voicemail twice before finally picking it up. “What, did you have some pithy comeback for that, Jess, you hypocritical cunt?” I snarled at my wife, whose voice now sounded much more timid.

“Damn it, Stan, it wasn’t supposed to be permanent! Just temporary, so I could consider myself separated ... a trial separation, so that Tim and I could have an affair with a clear conscience! The bit about you being bi was due to that being a breach of our wedding vows that I could use to justify the separation. Once the separation was over, and I’ve decided that it is, you could come home and we could resume our marriage, as it was basically suspended, but now is back on, okay? It’s like Rachel and Ross when they were on a break!” Jessica had the nerve to use a Friends fiasco to justify what she did.

“Are you completely insane? Rachel and Ross are fictional characters from a TV show! They have nothing in common with us! Trial separation? Nobody said anything to me about a separation, trial or otherwise. It sounded pretty damn permanent when you had the locks changed, Jess, and didn’t let me back in to get my stuff. In fact, as I recall, Tim met me at the door with my own 12 gauge and threatened to fill me with buckshot if I tried to get into my own home. I could have him arrested for that alone! That’s theft, squatting, menacing, brandishing a firearm, reckless endangerment, burglary, and assault with a deadly weapon,” I pointed out, drawing a sigh from her.

“Tim did that? Really? Honey, I had no idea! I’m sorry, but I told him to let you in to get your stuff, and he did the opposite? What’s the matter with him, anyway?” Jess ranted, “anyway, I thought that you understood. Why didn’t you understand?”

“You changed the locks and didn’t give me a new key. That sounds very permanent, especially combined with Tim doing what he did. Also, you blamed me for being bi and used that as an excuse, as a breach of our wedding vows? News flash, missy, we BOTH broke our wedding vows. I had committed sodomy and you committed adultery and incest.

“Technically, what I did wasn’t adultery by the classic definition, just by the modern one, but I won’t use that, since the old, Roman definition was inherently a double standard. Though admittedly, it’s the actual standard set in the Old Testament and the Ten Commandments, contrary to what most people believe. Speaking of which, it’s clear that you have a double standard, too, if you thought that you could unilaterally alter the terms and conditions of our marriage at whim and I would have no say in the matter whatsoever,” I insisted, still very annoyed with her.

“Okay, okay, we both cheated or whatever! I’m sorry that I was a hypocrite about it, and I’m sorry that I kicked you out and locked you out. I guess that I expected you to know me well enough to do understand what I was doing, but you’re not a mind reader, I suppose. I thought that you would get it, would infer the right conclusions and such, and that you’d be so relieved to be able to come back home that you’d jump at the chance. Where are you, anyway? Are you with somebody or something?” Jessica suddenly acted jealous.

“Wow, you got some nerve, you know, asking me if I’m with someone, during a separation that I assumed to be permanent, even if it weren’t since, by your logic, separation releases us from our wedding vows. You do realize that both of us would be free to date others, right, not just you? You didn’t think that I would just pine over you and cry into my beer in some pathetic excuse for a tavern or some fleabag motel, did you?

“Honestly, do you not know me better than that? Still being a hypocrite and trying to treat me as a disposable accessory, aren’t you? I’m not a Ken doll, a sexless accessory to your Barbie, no way in Hell! Did you really think that I would come crawling back to a wife who would hypocritically treat her husband worse than her brother, anyway?” I snapped at Jess yet again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.