My Girlfriend's Roommate - Cover

My Girlfriend's Roommate

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

“So, you changed your mind about vaginal sex with Rain, babe. Not that I mind, as it’s between you and Rain, and I think that it’s rather sexy, anyway, but what prompted that? Just the knowledge that Rain has meekly accepted his lot and will be a loyal husband to you? I wouldn’t go so far as to call him a cuckold in the typical sense, more that he’s very feminine, practically a girl himself, and yours is closer to a lesbian relationship than any I have seen between two members of the opposite sex. He’s also very submissive by nature,” I asked Larissa as we felt each other up in the shower once we were both clean.

“Yeah, I suppose that his positive and grateful attitude helped. Then again, that attitude wasn’t surprising from a man who is very much in love with me and whose love I took for granted, but no more, who can see that I want more intimacy with him at last and refuse to let him get away. A lot of it, though, is the sheer beauty of what we have and the tenderness of our lovemaking, very much like lesbian sex. I also wanted to impress you, I think, and the more loving I am to both of you, the more impressed that you seem to be. Not that you seemed to judge me, but the more generous I was to Rain, the more you seemed to take pride in me.

“Also, hey, there is a certain sensuality to a full menage a trois, isn’t there, where three people all make love to each other and bond completely? Nothing against a V, of course, which was partially what I intended at first, but this just seems more ... seamless, more satisfying to everyone, at least to me. Naturally, therefore, I do want you along for the honeymoon, the bachelor party, and all that jazz. I want to make love to both of my guys, have them enjoy each other as well, and wake up the day after my wedding to the glorious feeling of completion for all of us, no feelings of alienation, loss, jealousy, etc. No one feeling lonely or shut out.

“I would like for Rain to wear lingerie under his tuxedo at the wedding if possible, and then women’s clothing as much as possible during the honeymoon, playing the party fully. I also wonder if perhaps we can arrange it for my hen party to merge with the bachelor party, to have strippers of both sexes involved, to have some amateur stripping, and for both Rain and you to show up and fuck plenty of ladies and gentlemen alike? Could you strip for us, you and Rain, and maybe even fuck him in front of us? Then maybe both of you could get busy with the ladies, as I indicated, including me, of course.

“Maybe if you wore masks, they wouldn’t realize who it was, and that would add to the fun. I love the idea of Rain and you both getting some strange at last, though I’d want him to eat me out ... and maybe eat them out afterward, too. The whole concept is too ... stimulating to forget!” Larissa asked me excitedly.

“So ... Rain and I, at the combined hen party, because a bachelorette party really fits both of you rather than a stag for him and a hen for you, in addition to the usual strippers, being essentially used as fuckmeat for the whole time, entertaining both sexes, and then Rain cleaning up both his mess and mine ... you do realize that some of these ladies and gentlemen will be married and more than a few in monogamous marriages, at least nominally? Sounds fine and fun with me, although I wonder what the married women and their husbands will do if some of them cheat.

“Oh, well, they’re grown-ups. If they want to stray, they’re going to stray, and that would be just as true with professional strippers as with amateurs. I don’t have great dance moves, but I get the feeling that this won’t be an artistic performance, anyway. It would be almost entertaining to see some of these women in a conference room for divorce arbitration, taking money from them and their husbands after they are divorced for fucking none other than Rain and me,” I chuckled, admitting to myself that at what Larissa called “hen” parties (apparently, that was an Anglophile term for bachelorette parties), ironically because of a marriage, women would risk their own marriages by fucking other men.

“Well, don’t worry, I’ll find a way to make it up to the husbands if that happens, with your permission,” Larissa teased me as we dried off, but I think that she was in earnest and I liked the way that she thought.

“Or we can work together on that, and then I would use my arbitration skills, lock them in rooms together, and wear them down,” I chuckled at that, “I would even do that pro bono.”

“I bet that you would, especially if it turned into an orgy,” Larissa licked her lips, even as we walked out and Rain stood naked and ready for a shower of his own.

“Guilty as charged. Alright, lover boy, time for your shower,” I teased Rain as he rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

Once he was out of earshot, I then asked Larissa, “And then there’s his bachelorette party outfit to consider. It’s a hen party and he should dress like it. Nothing masculine at all.”

“Indeed. I want him to have some very nice, girly outfits for that, no doubt of that much. It’s high time that Rain got some action as a woman, some male attention in addition to yours, and maybe even some lesbian action, come to think of it. You should get plenty of strange yourself, since you probably haven’t had much yet since Jessica and Tim evicted you from your own home. You know, that really stinks, by the way. Perhaps you need to take legal action and force things to a conclusion ... you know, file for separation. I mean, I know that it just happened, but the sooner that you act, the sooner that she feels a swift kick in the ass to change her fucking mind!” Larissa spoke up, even as she and I made out furiously.

“Yeah, I don’t want her beating me to the punch. I cleaned out my share of the account, of course, and I wouldn’t be surprised if she contacted me to complain about that. I have to also prepare for the possibility that she’s in love with Tim and is done with me. I know what you said, but that’s still a very real risk. I’m just on the verge of cancelling her credit cards as well, but we’ll see.

“As an arbitrator, I know all the tricks, because people gripe at me about what their spouses do all the time. In fact, most recently, one man bitched at me because his estranged husband, yes, they were a gay couple, had shut off his electricity to avoid paying the bill. Now, that was pretty low, and I had to read the offending party the Riot Act, even though the victim had been cheating on him with his ex,” I laughed in spite of myself.

“I can only imagine,” Larissa snickered at hearing about that case, “He must have been extremely steamed at his husband to do that to him!”

“Trust me, though, straight and lesbian couples do stuff that is about equally as mean and vicious. One man was so angry about his wife’s adultery that he sent her pet Chihuahua to the pound and had to agree to pay the fees to get him returned to her custody. One wife was so furious at what her husband did with her sister that she set fire to his car and I had to get the cost of the vehicle deducted from her alimony, which caused her to get angry all over again over not getting as much as she hoped for that time.

“I had to remind her that she could have been prosecuted for arson and possibly insurance fraud if the investigators, adjusters, and police had gotten involved. She still wasn’t happy, but she settled down a bit after that and agreed to the generally quite sensible deal that I laid out for them. After all, she still got alimony for years of putting him through medical school. Anyway, yeah, people do some horrible things to each other during a divorce, trust me,” I coughed as I fought back a bit of a smirk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.