My Girlfriend's Roommate
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Stan has just gotten closer to sexy waitress Larissa when he learns her secret: a best friend with benefits who likes to eat her pussy after sex, but doesn't get to fuck her. That's only the tip of the iceberg on the fun and games that ensues when he agrees to move in and fuck them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism  

I had to admit to myself that Larissa had never looked as sexy and drop-dead gorgeous as she did right then, bent over as I fucked her from behind and she took me deeper inside her twat. I fucked my new girlfriend so hard that she moaned and pushed back at Rain and me. He could feel the force of her hips and ass as she bumped her crack against his tongue. I also accepted that seeing my girlfriend’s sissy roommate lick her booty did a number on me, too, especially as pretty and prissy as he was himself. There was something highly sensual about their dynamic, this couple that had added me to their relationship as a more aggressive and dominant partner.

“Oh, fucking God, you Yank stud! Fucking take me and cum inside me, please! Don’t worry about holding off for me! Rain will take good care of my cunny as he always does! I’ll cum, anyway, just having your jizz inside my quim!” Larissa begged me at last, even as her warm, wet, wonderful cunt took me balls deep and enveloped me with her loving walls.

I spilled my spunk into Larissa and withdrew as she came, watching with utter fascination as Rain went to town on her, eating up my cum as if it were the most delicious sauce on Earth. He clearly had a technique that worked for him, and it was summed up by pure greed. He wanted more and more of my jizz in his mouth, but he also wanted even more of Larissa’s twat, and boy did he lap it all up with gusto as she came yet again! When he looked up at Larissa, she grabbed his face and began making out with him, tasting my cum, her own juices, and Rain’s saliva, too. They sucked face more than a little there, fully embracing their new and improved relationship at last. This was clearly old hat to them, yet new emotions, such as gratitude and relief, were present, even curiosity on her end.

“Wow, you two definitely have something happy going on between you. I’ve never seen a man that greedy to give oral before, but there’s nothing wrong with that. I hope that you get that into sucking dick, but I guess that we’ll find out soon enough. You really are a CD, sissy boi, aren’t you? How delightful!” I confessed as I began making out with both of them, our tongues all tangling together threefold.

“Most guys wouldn’t go for a snowball like that, either, especially from another guy who just finished eating a creampie, but you’re clearly comfortable with being bi, aren’t you? Are you ready to be a Top, though? Are you ready to try out my sissy’s arse? How about it? Want me to lube him up good and prepare his bum for your cock? Bareback, of course. I insist. I want to watch your dick disappear into his arse as he bends over for you in my lingerie! Are you ready, cream puff?” Larissa teased her fiance now as she began fondling his small, hairless cock and balls.

For my part, I started playing with Larissa’s tits a little with one hand, while rubbing Rain’s smooth bottom with the other. Both of them seemed to generally enjoy the attention, even as Larissa took her other hand and began stroking my dick as well. She didn’t seem to mind at all that she touched a cock that was still soaked with her own feminine fluids.

Pretty soon, however, Larissa was in the mood for a different kind of playfulness, as she showed by pressing her crotch against Rain’s cock and rubbing him between her thighs. Rain was in more than a little shock, especially once Larissa pushed him onto the bed and mounted him in one stroke, soon riding him like crazy. He was in heaven, especially as she pushed her tits into his face and caressed his face and hair so lovingly. It was an entirely different sensation now for Rain, one that he would surely never forget. Larissa had taken command of him and guided him inside her as a demonstration of her dominance, in a way that used his privates, but didn’t really focus on them at all. It was much more about her pussy and her needs.

“Mmmm ... I just had to know what it would be like to have you inside me, Rain, honey. In my quim at last! I think that it’s safe to say, Rain, that I will take you to bed a lot more often after all,” Larissa confessed, “Now, how about letting Stan fuck your arse while I ride you, eh, lover? Stan, will you do the honours and take Rain’s anal cherry while I mount him?”

I lubed up my dick a bit, and then Rain’s fine butt before slipping my cock into his virginal asshole. I held back for a moment, but then, as more of my prick made it inside him, I started moving in and out of his delightful ass. I had to admit to myself by now that his “boi pussy,” as some people called it, was every bit as hot and tight on my dick as I hoped that would it be. I gave him a few more seconds to catch his breath again and start pushing back at me with his hips before I really started ramming his rump with my usual vigor. While I did this, Larissa continued to ride his prick, bouncing up and down on her lover with her delightful body and letting him experience both her twat and my cock at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.