The Masturbatorium - Cover

The Masturbatorium

Copyright© 2016 by Jehoram

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What goes on in a special kind of "happy ending" massage parlor devoted to giving the client three hours of heaven.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Small Breasts  

My third visit to the Masturbatorium was about two months after my second. The thousand-dollar fee wasn’t something I could afford very often, but it was my birthday, and I wanted to celebrate. So I made the call.

This time, I wanted to be “serviced” with a woman in the room ... not a masseuse, but a client. I had seen a man go through the cycle of arousal, orgasm and recovery three times when I last visited the place. Would seeing a woman being masturbated be as hot? I had to know. I thought it might, because despite my enjoyment at seeing James cum and cum, I knew I was basically heterosexual. Women were my thing. And I have always loved to see pornos of naked women jilling themselves to an orgasm. But if her attendant was a male, would I be aroused or repelled by his making her cum, giving her pleasure where I could not?

As usual, they sent pictures of me to a few prospective candidates, and I received pictures of them. This time, it took a little longer; it seems that women who wanted to be seen masturbating by men were in short supply. But a few weeks later, a match was made.

After disrobing, I went into the shower room. I was met by Rita, that fierce beauty with the profusion of dark hair who had serviced “James” and myself the last time. I had specifically requested her, because I wanted to see those blazing gray eyes again, and that flashing smile, and those bullet nipples on her small boobs. And there she was, in all her glory, naked except for the required gold mesh panties, smiling in welcome. I noticed that her cunt lips were more visible than before; she’d evidently trimmed her crotch hair recently.

With her was a completely naked woman, whom I recognized from the pictures the Masturbatorium sent me. She looked to be in her late thirties, with wide hips and breasts that had the tiniest bit of sag to them, so that her nipples pointed slightly downward. She had curly blonde hair, a little past shoulder length, and an equally blonde muff, neatly trimmed to allow me to see the length of her slit. Her skin was lightly tanned except where a skimpy two-piece bathing suit had protected her crotch and boobs, which were startlingly white. She had a small “belly bump” but it didn’t seem to detract from her sexiness. The areolas on her boobs were about the size of half dollars and very, very pink, with gumdrop-sized nipples. She wore no makeup except for some very red lipstick. She gave me a smile with a lot of teeth as she caught sight of my swinging cock and balls. She looked like she’d be a lot of fun on a date.

And there was a fourth person, a man about six feet tall, with a trim body and almost no body hair at all, except for the dark brown curls on his head. He didn’t have a body-builder’s musculature, but it was obvious that he kept fit -- from swimming or tennis, maybe. The first thing I looked at, of course, was his cock, but I couldn’t see all of it, since it was enclosed in a sort of cage that curved upward from his groin. It was obviously the male equivalent of the gold mesh panties the girls were wearing. But I could see enough of his cock to know that it was of average size and thickness, and that it was hard. Below the cock cage, his shaved balls swung freely and low.

I couldn’t blame him for his erection. The blonde woman, who was introduced to me as “Emma,” was as sexy as could be. As she raised her arms to let him wash the sides of her breasts, I could see that she hadn’t bothered to shave her underarms. My cock stirred at the sight of her, or maybe it was Rita’s giving my own slippery cock a few strokes to wake it up. At any rate, it was thoroughly hard when the attendants dried us off and directed us to one of the larger cubicles, fitted out with two massage tables.

It was the first time that I’d seen a totally naked woman, a woman who would be seeing my cock at its hardest, a woman whom I would be exciting sexually but wouldn’t be fucking. I mean, I’d shared hot tubs and nude beaches with naked women, but sex wasn’t on the table in those contexts and my cock was never hard. And I’d seen all my lovers naked and eyeing my boner, and I knew that we’d be screwing as soon as we both got undressed. But this case was different. I’d see a woman experiencing an orgasm or two, and she’d be watching me doing the same, but we wouldn’t even touch each other. This was promising to be a very interesting three hours!

Emma took the table on the right, laying on her back. I could see every inch of her in the overhead mirror, from head to feet. Her long, shapely legs looked even longer. When I looked directly at her from across the room, I could see her breasts flattening against her chest as her attendant, whose name was “Andre,” spread oil on them. He massaged them until she was groaning in pleasure, her nipples swelling and hardening.

“Emma and you will be on different cycles of arousal,” Rita said as she poured oil onto my own chest and massaged it in. “She will not cum as fast as you, so I won’t try to synchronize your orgasms as Kim and I did with you and James last time. Emma wants to see you cum first, so let’s give her a show!”

With that, she poured oil onto my cock and skillfully brought me to the cusp of an orgasm. Then she backed off, keeping me hard by flicking her finger along the underside, from base to cap. She played this game for some minutes, until I was practically begging for release. Emma was watching the whole show with intense interest and amusement, fingering her slit while Andre rubbed oil onto the front of her long legs.

But when the pain of my orgasm denial started to show, Rita sensed it and switched from light strokes to squeezes. He gave me the “bottomless vagina” treatment that Kim had demonstrated to me when I first came to the Masturbatorium. Rita’s fingers formed an “O” with each hand, and she slid the circle down the length of my slippery shaft, alternating her hands. Just before I climaxed, she changed the finger-and-thumb grip to a full hand grip, squeezing hard. And, with Emma watching intently, I came.

Boy, did I cum! Two days of pent-up sperm rocketed out of my shaft, flew high into the air, and spattered onto my chest and belly. The next pulse was even higher. The third, not so much, and the fourth barely cleared my cap. Every muscle in my body felt the strain of the orgasm. Then it relaxed, and my gaze fell on Emma. She was laying on her side, her torso propped up with one arm, while her other hand was parting the folds of her pussy to expose her inner lips and hole to me. As my eyes focused on her, I saw her smiling and mouthing the words “Thank you!” I smiled back.

And then it was her turn. The attendants rolled us onto our stomachs, climbed onto the table, and proceeded to massage us from neck to toe. For me, it was the refractory period between orgasms, a relaxed, almost drowsy sensation. For Emma, though it was a building of sensation as Andre caressed her back and neck. He was skilled in the art of erotic massage, and soon she was groaning with pleasure. He spent a lot of time on her ass cheeks, and then moved to the backs of her legs and the sides of her breasts.

And then he parted the legs and slipped a hand inside her crotch. He was obviously playing with her pussy as his other hand stroked the back of her neck. She began breathing heavily.

I was watching all of this while lying on my belly as Rita massaged me, first with her hands, and then with her whole body. I felt those beautiful “bullet” nipples gliding across my deltoid muscles and down to my ass cheeks. Occasionally, she would reach underneath, between my legs, and give my cock a squeeze to test my recovery.

At her command, I finally rolled over onto my back. She was still astride me, and I could see again the wonderful vista she had provided before of her flat belly and small, soft breasts with their hard nipples, and above that, her face with its burning gray eyes and broad smile. Again, I saw the neatly trimmed bush underneath the gold mesh panties, with its curly black hair and a tiny bump at the top of her slit that could only be a protruding clitoris. My desire flared, as she knew it would, and I began to feel my cock stirring again. I could not tear my gaze away from her, despite the riot of spurting cocks and bouncing breasts that was being projected onto the ceiling above me. The only image that held my attention was one of Rita herself jacking off two guys in unison, their cocks gushing semen in perfect unison. But with the real article straddling me, the image seemed almost humdrum.

Emma had now rolled onto her back as well, and I could see her full body in the mirror, her legs, tits, and belly gleaming with oil. Andre was anointing her breasts, smoothing the oil on and rubbing it in, and giving her tits a squeeze or a push or a pinch that had her squirming with lust. Her nipples were obviously hard now and exquisitely sensitive. The smile on her face was replaced with an expression of concentration as her body was swept with the first signs of true arousal. Andre was watching it keenly, and, when her deep breaths became gasps, he squirted some oil onto her slot and began rubbing it into her labia while his free hand ran circles around her belly. She parted her legs, splaying them wide and exposing her sex in all its glistening wet glory.

Then he slipped his middle finger inside her and moved it in and out while his other hand moved to press on her mons. She gasped. Her body tensed, not with pain or discomfort but with passion, as her orgasm began to build. Her eyes lost focus, and her jaw went slack. Then Andre put two fingers in, palm up, his fingers probing for her G-spot. His other hand pushed back her clitoral hood and pressed directly on her clit.

And that’s when her own orgasm hit. Her body bucked and trembled and her belly and chest flushed pink. Andre then gave her three fingers, and Emma wailed as a second orgasm, even more intense than the first, overcame her. Andre plunged his fingers in and out of her roughly, mercilessly. With his other hand, he grabbed her right breast and squeezed hard. The two orgasms became three, then four. Or was it a single orgasm, with four distinct peaks?

Now, I’d had the pleasure of witnessing a lady’s orgasm before, as she lay under me or rode me cowgirl. But for the first time, I was seeing a woman’s body from head to toe as she came. And it was the first time I’d seen a woman cum so many times, so furiously. I’d never doubted myself as a lover before, but as I watched that spectacle, I found myself wondering if a man like me could have given a woman such an experience. And it wasn’t over.

By this time, my own cock had returned to almost full hardness, and Rita was teasing it by sliding her crotch against it. If the mesh of the panties hadn’t been there, my cock would have been gliding along her inner labia and stroking her clit. It was only due to the fact that I had cum just a little while before that I didn’t go rock hard. But I was glad I hadn’t, because the way she was rolling my cock against my slippery belly wouldn’t have been nearly as pleasurable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.