Late With the Rent Again
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young woman is late with her rent again. Her landlord comes and talks with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Size  

Having sex with my landlord was probably the lowest thing I ever had to do. He’s fat, has body odor, missing teeth, greasy hair and fat fingers. He does have a huge dick and loves to eat pussy though. However, I was completely repulsed with him fucking my asshole. I’m sad to say, he got me off several times. Does that make me a freak?

I must be sick or into fat men. I’m a bit worried about myself. I think about that night where he used me like a complete slut. He was my best lay I ever had. I’m even embarrassed to say that. A beautiful woman like myself getting turned on by a filthy and perverted man. I must not be put together right. If my family knew what a skank I was, they probably would send me to a shrink.

I tried hard to always make my rent. Even though he was an amazing lay, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to go through that humiliating task again. I think he was hoping that we’d fuck again. He always looked at me very strangely when I saw him in the hallway. He’s always undressed me with his eyes and licked at his lips because he knew what was underneath my clothes.


I’ve been good and always put my rent away and pay it the day it’s due. Except, over the weekend I had my hair straightened, because it’s summer and looking exceptionally frizzy. I took some of my rent money to do my hair. I also saw a fabulous pair of shoes that would look fantastic with the new dress I bought the other day. A few more hundred dollars that should have gone to my rent. I’m now five hundred dollars short and am feeling repulsed because I will have to have sex again with my landlord.

We have an arrangement, if I’m late that he can fuck me. Now, I must go over and give him the good news. I’m sure he will be pleased. I jumped in the shower and scrubbed up making myself smell nice. Even though he has tremendous body odor, I planned on smelling like fresh flowers.

I put on a pretty white sundress and my white thong. I strapped on my gold sandals and did my make-up. I looked wonderful and knew he’d be happy with what I looked like. I grabbed the rent money and my purse and walked up to his apartment.

I was feeling sick and a bit anxious, but knew that I’d get fucked good. I just would have to hold my nose and not pass out from his body odor. He was not good looking in any way. Most women would run in the opposite direction. I knew that he had a monster cock and ate pussy like a champ.


I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer.

“Miss Black, do you have my rent? It was due yesterday!”

“Here is what I have, however, I’m a bit short. Like five hundred dollars short.”

“Come in princess. Well I guess you will have to work it off. You’re in luck my friend Mary and her boyfriend Sam are over and will join in our fun. I’ve been hoping you’d be late with your rent again. I’m wanting to fuck that nice ass of yours again.”

“Good Grief! I didn’t agree to a foursome. I’m fine with having sex with you, but I can’t have sex with them too. That would be very wrong.”

“You’ll have sex with all of us. You’re a rent whore who is a slut. Now, you will go over by Mary and eat her pussy. Do it bitch or I will spank that gorgeous ass of yours!”

Mary and her boyfriend were large looking like my landlord. They both had greasy blonde hair, missing teeth and they also had funky body odor. Mary had sagging tits and a big ass. I felt even more repulsed that I would have to have oral sex with her. This was going to be more humiliating than the last time. I knew that both men would fuck each of my holes, while I would have to eat her pussy. This would not be a defining moment in my life. It was going to be gross and not pleasant.

“She’s a looker. What a body. She smells like flowers. I bet her pussy tastes great too.”

“Her pussy tastes so sweet. When you play with her ass, she comes like a racehorse. The dirtier you talk to her, the more she comes. She’s a real whore. A dirty disgusting slut who fucks anybody in lieu of her rent. A real keeper!”

“Go undress Mary! Her pussy needs attention! You’ll make her come slut!”

Mary stood up and I walked in front of her to undress her. I helped her take off her shirt and bra. Her breasts were enormous, but sagged and were not pretty. I pulled down her sweat pants and her old lady white panties. She had a full bush which made me sick. She was not groomed well at all.

“Get down there and make me come!”

I was so nervous and scared to lick her pussy. She smelled like day old fish and I couldn’t even imagine what her pussy would taste like. I got on my knees and started to explore her pussy. Her hairy bush was disgusting and made me sick. But, I had to do a good job or my landlord would do gross stuff to me. I moved my tongue all over pussy. I explored her plump pussy lips. She moaned while I ate her cunt. She played with her greasy hair while I pleasured her.

“Fuck! Oh God! Right there! She’s amazing with her tongue. I’m going to come!”

She held my head in place with her fat thighs. I fucked her with my tongue. Her pussy smelled unpleasant and made me gag. I wanted to make her come, so we could move onto the next part. She was grinding her large body into my face and screamed out and came over my face. I was glad that she came, so I could stop licking her. It was a horrendous activity and I wanted to move on.

My landlord and his friend were naked and walked towards me. My landlord helped me off with my dress. He was in front of me and Sam was behind me. He played with my breasts while Sam rubbed my buttocks. Their fat fingers were all over my body.

They pulled at my nipples and slapped at my buttocks. My nipples were standing at full attention and I felt my pussy getting wet. I wondered what the hell was wrong with me. Why were these disgusting people turning me on? I must have been a very sick girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.