Late With the Rent Again - Cover

Late With the Rent Again

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman is late with her rent again. Her landlord comes and talks with her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Size  

I did something that I’m kind of regretting now. All the rage is to get your hair straightened. Everybody goes to have keratin treatments on their hair. The stiff price of having it done can set you back about two hundred dollars. The stylists will encourage you to buy the products to make sure your hair stays straight.

Here’s where it gets a little weird. I took three hundred dollars out of my rent money and used it on my hair. My hair looks fabulous, except now, I don’t have my rent. I don’t get paid again until next week.

I already had issues last month, when I saw a vintage jacket that I had to have. My landlord is getting tired of my rent problems. He gave me a week last month to get his money. I don’t think he’s going to like that I’m three hundred dollars short.

I don’t want to ask my parents for the money. My father would make a big deal about my hair and tell me that I need to be more responsible with my money. My mother would never give it to me either, because she thinks I have a shopping addiction. My brother is just a kid and wouldn’t have that kind of money either.

I’m at my wits end and don’t know what I should do. I have been dodging him all day and hope that he doesn’t come knocking on my door demanding his money.


I had just come home from work and popped a lean cuisine into my microwave. I opened a bottle of wine and took a big sip. I figured I’d get a little tipsy and try to think of a solution for my rent problem. I drank the wine really quick and poured myself another glass. It was a nice sweet tasting wine.

After a little while, somebody was knocking on my door. I walked to the door and looked into the peep hole. It was my landlord and I had no way of getting out of my predicament. I had to answer the door and give him my latest sob story. I was hoping he’d be as nice as last month. I slowly opened the door.

“Miss. Black, your rent is due. Would you please get it for me!”

“I had a little problem, and I don’t have it all. I could give you what I have. Come in and I’ll get it for you.”

My landlord is a fat guy that has several missing teeth and terrible body odor. He has greasy hair and bad breath. He walked into my house and patiently waited for his money. He appeared not to be in the greatest of moods.

I walked into my bedroom and got the money and walked back out to him.

“This is what I have.”

“There’s only nine hundred here. You owe me three hundred more.”

“I told you I’m a little short. I’ll have the money for you next Friday.”

“I need it now! You were late last month. I gave you an extra week last time.”

“I don’t have any more money. I’ll have the rest of it next Friday.”

“I’m sorry, I need it today. If you don’t have it, I’ll have to ask you to leave. Every month you have a new excuse. You have to pay today or leave.”

“I don’t have the money. I don’t have anybody to ask for the money. You’re going to have to wait.”

“This is my building and I don’t have to wait for nothing. You either pay today or you get the fuck out of here.”

“I don’t have anywhere else to stay. I promise to get you the money.”

“I need it today. Today is the day you need to pay your rent.”

“I don’t have it. I can give it to you Friday.”

“Not acceptable, Miss Black. You owe me the money today. I can think of another way you could pay me.”

“How?”

“Sex!”

“Sex! You want me to have sex with you?”

“Yes! It’s the only way. If we have sex, nine hundred will be all you owe me.”

I just stood there with a blank expression. I looked at my landlord like he was out of his fucking mind. He’s fat and greasy looking with fat fingers and missing teeth. He smells terrible. He was licking his lips looking at me. He was undressing me with his eyes. I could tell the thought of his suggestion was making him horny.

I was weighing my options and didn’t really know how I could get out of this. I didn’t have any more money to give him, and I couldn’t leave the apartment and live somewhere else. I really had no desire to sleep with him. Just looking at him repulsed me. I didn’t have any other options. I would have to sleep with him, and he knew I would, because there was no other way.

“Fine. I’ll sleep with you. I don’t want to kiss though. We can do whatever you want, but no kissing.”

“Fine. Now take off your clothes and get on your knees. I want a blow job!”

“Okay.”

It was the most embarrassing thing I ever had to do. He sat on my couch, and watched me take off my clothes. I felt sick, but had to do as he said to do. There was no other way around this. He was so fat and smelled terribly. I took off my sweater and unzipped my skirt. I was in just my bra and underwear. He just looked at me licking his lips. I knew I was probably the best looking person he’d ever have sex with. He wasn’t married and probably never got fucked much. He just looked at me very intently, while I undressed.

I unhooked my bra and released my large breasts. He smiled at me. His two front teeth were missing. He had a gold chain around his neck that he played with. I pulled down my panties and walked over to him. He stood up and held and massaged my firm breasts. He twisted and pulled at my nipples. He kept smiling at me, which made me sick to watch.

He was very rough with my breasts. He was slapping at them and would squeeze them together. I couldn’t believe that I was becoming aroused. I hadn’t had sex in a while and was actually getting turned on. My fat landlord, who looked like trailer trash, was turning me on. This was a very sad day for me. Beautiful girl loves fat ugly guy. Beautiful girl wants fat ugly man to fuck her. This was too depressing to even think about.

“Take my cock out of my pants! I got something you want!”

I wondered if he had a small dick. He was so fucking fat. I wondered how we’d have sex later. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it through the loops. I unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers and pants down. I was shocked that he had an enormous cock. I couldn’t believe this gross guy had a nine inch dick. I stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. The man had a hairy chest and a hairy back. He was not hot and sexy in any way. He wasn’t a beautiful man that looked like a prince. He was just gross! A gross man that I needed to have sex with.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.