My Journey - Book 2: Exile
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The Sorority is broken, Matt is shattered. How did things spiral out of control so suddenly? How will everyone in their blended family cope with the rift between Matt and the girls? Where do any of them go from here? Follow Matt as he starts his high school career with his mind more on what's happened than on his classes and tries to answer these questions. (Please note that some codes are included for completion and are NOT a focus for the story)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Crime   School   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

The next morning was Monday again. I got showered and threw my books together without paying much attention. I went next door for breakfast and reminded everyone that I had a meeting at Harvard after school. Lana was driving me and we were taking Beck with us. I thought about asking Tricia, but she was still painfully shy. I’d see how school went and play it by ear.

When we got to school, I knew there was something up. People were looking at us before we even got to the building. I noticed the stares, but went to my locker to drop off what I didn’t need to carry for the morning. I slipped my phone into my backpack and then went to look for Tricia.

When she got to her locker, she looked grumpy about something, but brightened when she saw me. She walked up and hugged me tight, taking the initiative and kissing me deeply in a way that violated our school policy on public displays of affection. “Thank you for this weekend,” she said, not bothering to lower her voice. “I had the best time of my life. I hope we can do it again soon.”

“Every chance we get,” I assured her, kissing her back. I hugged her again and took the opportunity to have a whispered conversation asking what was up. She said she’d been hit on by four people since she got to school and none of them were particularly nice. She wanted people to know she wasn’t available.

I took her bag and slung it over my shoulder before putting my arm around her, walking her to class. We made sure to be as disgustingly affectionate as possible on the way.

“How did your dad react to the new look?” I asked.

She giggled. “If I didn’t sound the same, he wouldn’t have believed it was me.”

“I believed it. I saw you like this the first time I saw past your shyness. You’re too beautiful to hide behind your hair.”

She beamed at me and kissed me deeply again until we were broken up by her teacher as she arrived for the class. “Enough of that. Mr. Russell, don’t you have somewhere to be? Saving the world or something?”

“Sorry, Ms. Dawson,” I said with a grin before telling Tricia that I loved her and running off for my class.

I was just sitting down when the PA came to life and Mr. Peterson’s voice boomed through the school. “Would Captain America please report to the office.”

I could hear laughter from the other nearby classrooms and picked up my backpack. I walked down to the office, sure that I wasn’t in trouble given the way he’d called me to the office.

When I got there, the same DA was waiting with Mr. Peterson and I took the offered seat, starting to wonder what was going on.

“How’re you doing?” the DA, whose name was Forbes, asked me.

“I’m doing mostly okay. I had a bit of a headache yesterday, but that’s about it. Am I in trouble?”

“No, just the opposite,” he assured me. “I wanted to come down and let you know personally how things ended up. Two of those boys have broken hands. Patrick Waterman also has a shattered kneecap and the ground wasn’t kind to him when he went down. He’ll be picking grit out of his face for a long time. His brother has a mild concussion and their friend Perry Goldman has a broken hip. He was the boy who was holding you and trying to turn you toward his friends.”

“That all sounds painful,” I admitted. “I’m not in trouble though?”

“Their parents are furious, but I was able to show them the video and explain that their sons were facing a laundry list of charges and that you were acting to protect the girls they were talking about taking from you. Their parents were further upset to hear that they were in possession of drug equipment and drugs when they were arrested. You were right about the smell. They tested positive for crystal methamphetamine. Both the Waterman boys were also on PCP. They were aggressive enough and their judgment was impaired enough that your life was definitely in danger. They probably would have killed you, raped those girls and ended up in jail before the sun rose.”

I nodded. “That’s a pretty sobering thought. Are they aware of their circumstance or are they just pissed that they didn’t get what they thought they deserved Saturday night from the girls?”

“Mr. Goldman has come to the understanding of just how close he came to spending twenty years in federal prison. The Waterman brothers are still convinced that they’re going to skate by with some juvenile detention and they’ll be back to get revenge. We want to find out who they get their drugs from, so we’re going to offer them a chance to name names in exchange for lighter treatment.”

“So they may skate and be back for their revenge. Should I start carrying my shield at school?” I asked lightly.

“I wouldn’t think that would be necessary,” he said with a small smile. “I understand you posted the video online. May I send the link to interested parties?”

“Sure,” I said, not sure why he was asking. “It’s out there for everyone to see now, right?”

He nodded. “I know the story has been spread from the officers at the scene. The copy of the video we had was officially logged into evidence, so they couldn’t show it around to anyone not connected to the case.”

“Every little bit helps. I get paid a little bit every time someone watches one of my clips from the advertising. My best month was when I made enough to pay for a movie ticket. Maybe this’ll be the new top seller.”

“Really?” he asked, interested. “How does it work?”

“When you start a YouTube clip, there’s an ad at the beginning. If someone watches the whole clip, then I get a percentage of what that advertiser pays to YouTube The more people watch, the more money I make. I always made game reviews before, so the number of views usually amounts to a few bucks a month.”

“Well, I know there’s a lot of cops that want to see that video,” he said encouragingly. “Hopefully they’ll get you back to the movies this month.”

“Thanks,” I said, smiling. I was just starting to relax. “Was there anything else you needed me for or should I get back to class?”

“Actually, I need a word with you,” Mr. Peterson said. “Let me show Mr. Forbes out and then we’ll talk.”

I shook hands with Mr. Forbes and waited patiently for Mr. Peterson to return.

He settled himself behind his desk and looked at me seriously.

“Suspended?” I asked, figuring that was what he had in mind.

“What?” he blinked.

“I assumed that I was in for disciplinary action since I was involved in a fight on school grounds,” I shrugged. “The school has a no tolerance policy, right?”

He smiles thinly. “It does, but I think we can do without that this time, don’t you?”

I shrugged. “Part of me agrees, but part of me also figures this is part of the high-school experience. It’s your call, but it’s not going to sour my opinion of the school or you if it has to happen. I know you’ll probably get some pressure from the parents.”

“I COULD suspend you, but I think it’s far more important to take a stand against what you were up against on Saturday. You didn’t participate in a fight, you were forced into protecting yourself and others. You’re not going to be punished for that. No, what I wanted to see you for was to ask how you’re doing in the wake of the incident.”

“I’m good. I’ve had nothing but support at home for how I acted. I also received a lot of appreciation from my dates for standing up for them.”

“I can imagine,” he said dryly and nodded. “Is your mother aware of what happened?”

“No, she’s still making progress, but she’s not back to the point where she can have visitors just yet. I’m in close contact with her doctor though and that’s helping.”

He nodded and asked me about the emancipation issue I’d mentioned before.

“It’s on hold for now,” I admitted. “My father is looking after us and Patty and Dan Powers are doing everything they can for us too.”

“You’re still close to them in light of all the rumors with their girls and the rumors about you?”

“Yes. We know now where those rumors started. We’re working on things, but our families are still close.”

We chatted more about the costumes we’d had at Halloween and I told him next year’s costume was going to be more impressive.

“I don’t see how you’re going to top those costumes,” he said with a shrug.

“I’ve already started working on it,” I said simply.

He sent me back to class and the rest of the morning was uneventful.

At lunch I told Lana and Beck about the drugs the Waterman brothers had been on and what their injuries ended up being.

They looked uncomfortable. I suspect they’d been aware of how bad things could have gotten. I didn’t get the sense that they’d been beaten, but I was suddenly aware of the use that a girlfriend could put a guy like that to.

I suddenly didn’t feel hungry and pushed my tray away. “When were they supposed to come for me?” I asked quietly.

Lana looked like I’d slapped her and Beck grimaced like she’d eaten something rotten.

“Look, you were dating that group of friends. I’m not stupid. Neither of you were shocked at the drugs or the news that they’d have probably killed me or at least put me back in the hospital. It’s not a big leap,” I told them, feeling more and more disappointed in them.

Neither of them denied it, but an uncomfortable silence hung over the table. “You could have at least clued me in that it was coming,” I reminded them and got up. “I’ll take a bus to my meeting. I’ll let Patty know about the change.”

I left the cafeteria and went outside to make the call. Patty was irritable at them, but she reminded me that there was going to be things like this that popped up as we got through it.

“I’m sure,” I said, checking to make sure no one was around that could overhear before continuing. “Finding out that they traded their bodies to hire those guys to put me in the hospital is bad enough. The fact that they didn’t warn me it was coming ... I just really need a few days alone. I don’t even know how to stop being angry at them for this.”

“You can get past the rest of it, but this is a sore spot for you?” she asked. “Not that I’m arguing. Hearing about this, they might find their punishments extended another couple of months.”

“Whatever you think is best,” I said. “My capacity to forgive is just about exhausted though. I’d sadly let most of it go. The lists, the journals, it was all just for them to heal. Just a way of them getting their own forgiveness. Now I find out that they hated me enough to put out a contract on me and left it out there without telling me I needed to be careful. Who else has me in their cross-hairs? Look, I’ve got leftovers in the fridge for a couple of days. I’m just gonna do my own thing for a while, okay?”

“Sure, Champ. You take care of you and I’ll talk to the girls. How are you gonna get around to your appointments?”

“Cabs, bus,” I told her. “I’ll manage.”

She sighed, but she knew the damage was done for now. “Alright. Call me if there’s a change or you need something.”

“I will. Love you Patty. Tell Dan the same,” I said and we ended the call.

I was about to put my phone away when it pinged with a text. It was from Lana: “Can we talk?”

I worked the keypad furiously. “No. You nearly got me killed and nearly got three girls raped because they were with me. I’ve given a lot of forgiveness to get to the point we were at this morning. Until I feel like I can forgive more, you should really leave me alone.”

I sent it and went to meet Tricia at her last class of the morning. I walked her to the cafeteria and told her that I wouldn’t be around after school, but I’d be online later to talk to her and tell her about my day. I kissed her and then went to my afternoon classes.

I was able to lose myself in my classwork until the end bell. I went to my locker and got my stuff so I could go outside. I’d already decided to call a cab since I had no clue what bus I’d need to get on or how long it would take.

When I got outside, Patty was waiting for me. “Hey,” I said, surprised. “What are you doing here?”

“Getting you,” she said simply. I was about to get in when I noticed she was still waiting. I leaned against the car and sighed, knowing what was coming next. Lana and Beck came out of the school and blanched when they saw her. They knew better than to run though.

They marched to their mother and looked like they wished they could be anywhere else.

“Keys,” Patty demanded. Lana passed over her car keys without complaint. “I’ll be back to get the two of you after practice. Go.”

Lana looked like she wanted to say something, to explain, but the look on Patty’s face must have made her change her mind. She nodded instead and the two of them took off to practice, Cheer for Lana and Basketball for Beck.

We got in the car and she drove in silence for a while. “How long are they in the doghouse for this time?” she asked me.

“I don’t know,” I said. “Maybe I’ll stop being angry in a few days, maybe I’ll find out there’s enough people out looking for me that I need to look over my shoulder for the rest of the year. At this point, I don’t know that I can forgive more. I’m not a saint. There comes a point where I have to say ‘fuck them’ and walk away. We’re there. We’ve been there for a while, if we’re being honest about it. I’ve just been too stubborn to give up.”

“Don’t think we don’t appreciate it. You could have washed your hands of them so many times and didn’t. Dan and I have talked about it a lot. He’s been worried that you’re putting them first when you need to work on you.”

I nodded glumly. “He’s probably right. I’m going to fix that right now though.” I pulled out my phone and called Dr. Spencer.

“Hi, Victoria,” I said, letting her know I wasn’t calling for me. “I need you to recommend a good counselor”

“Well that depends on who needs to talk and what they need to work through,” she said dryly. “It’s kind of like asking for a contractor and not specifying whether you need drywall or plumbing.”

“I suppose. It’s for Lana and Beck. They have a lot to deal with. There’s a lot of guilt, definitely sexual issues that need to be discussed and addressed and probably a laundry list I’m not aware of.”

“Alice Gionetti,” she said immediately. “I’ve been hoping you’d ask to pass them off to a professional and I’ve already primed her on the case. She knows about Miranda in very vague terms, so they won’t have to dance around that. I’ll have her call Patty tomorrow. May I ask what sparked the change?”

I asked if she was near her computer and sent her to my YouTube page to watch the video. We were silent for a few minutes and then she commented that I carried off the costume well.

“Lana and Beck put those guys up to laying a beating into me when they were dating them. They knew they were taking drugs and that they were violent. They need a counselor because I’ve reached the end of my rope with them.”

“Come on in. I’ll stay late so we can talk it out,” she said immediately.

“I’m actually on my way to a meeting with Carl right now about taking more courses. I think I can wait until Wednesday for our regular session unless you think it’s an emergency.”

“Probably not an emergency, but how are you handling it?” she asked sharply.

“I decided to put distance between us, called you to ask about a counselor so I’m sure they’re taken care of and deciding that I can’t do anything more for them at this point. My forgive-and-forget is out of gas at the moment. Until it recharges, they’ll have to fend for themselves. I’m taking some time away from being part of the blended family for now and focusing on what’s best for me.”

“Okay, we’ll talk more on Wednesday,” she promised. “You’re handling things as well as I can expect.”

“What should I bring for Charlotte?” I asked while I had her on the phone.

“Not much. The clothes she has are suitable. They’re getting washed in the hospital laundry and returned to her. She has plenty of everything else. Her candy supply is holding out and she seems to be in fairly good spirits.”

“Okay. I’ll see you Wednesday.”

We hung up and I told Patty that she’d be getting a call tomorrow from the counselor that Dr. Spencer recommended.

“That’s all I can do for them right now. I’m too close to the situation to be objective. We should have done this a week ago, but we were making such good progress that it didn’t seem necessary.”

“We shouldn’t have put that on your shoulders,” she said with a sigh.

“Forget it. I was the person they’d talk to. This Dr. Gionetti is going to take time to get their trust so it’ll be slow going. Just trust that she’ll get them through it.”

She nodded and soon we were parked and headed for the meeting. Carl was beside himself with glee over the prospect of me taking more courses. I introduced Patty and he was delighted to meet her, proving himself to be a charming host. The meeting went fairly smoothly. I got a sheaf of notes from each professor that would cover the lecture material and assignments. They agreed to give me until the end of the semester to finish all the assignments since we weren’t sure what sort of timetable I’d need to catch up. I could also take the tests as I finished the material and lectures were already being recorded and added to the virtual classroom I used as of today. I arranged with Carl to run my tests today rather than return tomorrow and we spent an hour at that, much to Patty’s interest.

“Remember, next week is our big test week,” he reminded me. “You’ll need to be here at 1PM.” I agreed and made note to tell them at the school.

I got my new books and picked up a new T-shirt that declared me to be the property of a Harvard girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.