My Journey - Book 2: Exile - Cover

My Journey - Book 2: Exile

Copyright© 2016 by Xalir

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The Sorority is broken, Matt is shattered. How did things spiral out of control so suddenly? How will everyone in their blended family cope with the rift between Matt and the girls? Where do any of them go from here? Follow Matt as he starts his high school career with his mind more on what's happened than on his classes and tries to answer these questions. (Please note that some codes are included for completion and are NOT a focus for the story)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Crime   School   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Slow  

Thursday was another blessedly calm day. I’d told everyone that Emma was picking me up after school today. Beck and Lana both had practice after school anyway, Beck for basketball and Lana for Cheer.

After school, Tricia and I met Emma outside and I felt truly relaxed for the first time all day being with them.

Mark and Char greeted us when we got to the shop and separated us to get into costume. Mark had me strip down and helped me get into the costume which actually felt like it was armored. It made me feel like I was ready to charge into a fight.

“This is amazing!” I said, stunned at how good everything looked. I could have sworn it was bullet-proof.

“It’s warm enough with the thermal lining to wear outside no matter what time of year it is, but it should breathe well enough that you won’t die of the heat indoors. For summer, if you need a costume, the lining zips out.”

I looked at myself in a mirror and I looked like something out of the movies except for the stunned excitement on my face.

He smiled and handed me the helmet. “As promised, it’s sturdy enough that you won’t have to baby it. It’s actually good enough to use as a bike helmet. We made it from the same materials and we padded it inside so it’s comfortable to wear.”

I pulled it on and settled the chin strap. “It’s perfect!” I exclaimed, overwhelmed. “It barely even feels like I’m wearing it. The whole costume is perfect. I don’t know how to thank you enough for this!”

“It’s not quite perfect,” he admitted and took me over the the workbench. I thought he was going to make an adjustment to the suit, when he twitched a cloth aside and I had to remind myself to breathe.

“Really?!” I breathed, stunned again.

“Really” he said and picked up the shield Captain America was famous for. “It’s full size, so it’ll feel a little large for you, but it’s made of aircraft aluminum so it’s strong, light and easier to carry than steel would be. Put it on,” he said, offering it to me.

I took it reverently and slid my arm through the binding to hold the grip. I was in awe. I’d just witnessed a magic that I’d never suspected I could be a part of.

“NOW it’s perfect!” he smiled and took out a digital camera. He took pictures of me in the costume, the shield, the helmet and even the boots that they’d made for the outfit.

Char came back with the girls, Tricia’s costume hidden in a garment bag so I couldn’t get a hint about it

“Looks great Mark!” Emma said, thrilled. She came forward and looked at the shield. “Powder coat or paint?”

“Powder coat. It’s way more durable. It’ll last for years,” he answered and showed me how to attach the shield to the harness on the back of the costume. I reached over my shoulder and felt the clasp, letting the shield slide down off my arm and into the slot. “Perfect!” he said lightly. “Let’s get it off and hung up and then you can be on your way. It doesn’t need any adjusting.”

I stripped it off and got dressed without even noticing that the three women were watching closely. I was still thanking them both profusely, astounded at the effort and expense they went to for it.

“Don’t mention it,” Char said, looking amused at how glowing I was with my praise. “Next year, you come back in August and we’ll do something truly outstanding.”

“I don’t know HOW you could top this, but I’ll be here!” That got a laugh and I turned serious. “If you guys ever need a hand around here, I’d be happy to do anything I can to help return the favor”

“It was no trouble,” Char assured me. “This is our slow season anyway. It was a nice distraction for the week. Next year, you give us some extra notice and we’ll have something to knock your socks off.”

Emma took charge and got me out of there before I could talk myself into a summer internship. The costumes were hung up in the backseat and there was a bag for the shield and boots as well as a bag for Tricia’s extra pieces. I was pushed into the front seat where I couldn’t snoop on her costume and I grinned at the secrecy, wondering what they had in mind.

Fortunately Tricia’s dad wasn’t at home. On the way back to my place, I asked Emma if her car was going to be big enough for the four of us in costume.

She thought about it and nodded. “Zoe doesn’t need any extra room, but the three of us might. I think we can make it work.”

“Okay. I was perfectly willing to hire a limo for us if we needed it.”

“Just what we need,” she laughed. “You showing up in a limo to pick us up for a Halloween date. Your reputation around campus is already ridiculous.”

“Just wait until next year’s costume,” I said with a smile. “I already have an idea.”

“Care to share?” she asked with a smirk.

“Not just yet. I’ll need to get my hands on some of the pieces and see if I can make the tech work before I decide if it’s possible. Part of it is getting my hands on a set or two of Google Glass units and seeing if I can make them work for what I want.”

“Google Glass?” she asked, not familiar with it.

“It’s a computer built into a pair of eyeglasses. They use a prism to project the image directly into the eye.”

“That sounds painful,” she said, skeptically.

“It can be if you use them for a long time. They’re not making them right now, but I might be able to find one on Ebay.”

“So long as you’re sure,” she said skeptically.

I smiled, thinking about what I wanted to do with them and reminded myself to contact Google to see if they’d help me tinker with the product or if I was on my own. I suspected I was on my own, but the prospect of making the costume work was too much to pass up.

She dropped me off and helped me carry everything inside. We stashed everything in my closet and then we fell into bed together.

“Saturday,” she reminded me and I nodded.

“I know,” I promised her. “I just miss you.” That made her grin.

We were still cuddling and kissing when someone cleared their throat from the doorway. Beck was standing there, grinning at us. “Dinner’s ready. Mom wanted to know if you were hungry or you’d already eaten.”

We got up and followed her next door where we sat with everyone else. We told them our costumes were ready for Saturday and we were asked what they were.

“I’m not allowed to know until they come to pick me up,” I said with a laugh. “Mine looks awesome, so I can only imagine theirs are going to blow my mind.”

Emma smiled and promised me that I wouldn’t be disappointed. We had a pleasant dinner and then Emma took me home and we traded shirts again. I swore she was wearing pink on purpose.

“Princess?” I asked, reading the shirt. “Really? If I had friends, I’d get hit for this.” I had a grin on my face though. I liked her marking me as hers.

“You get to be the hero to end all heroes on Saturday,” she pointed out. “You can be my princess tomorrow.”

“I’ll be yours every day,” I told her. “I just hope Princess doesn’t stick as a nickname.” When she left, I checked my email and Carl had said that he’d talked to some of the Computer Sciences professors and they were willing to add me to their courses. I’d have to come in for a meeting on Monday to discuss the work I’d already missed, but he was confident I could make it up in time to finish the term with a full semester of Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Psychology and two of the beginning level courses for Mechanical Engineering.

I was happy with that and hoped that I could make it work. Computer Sciences would be incredibly useful for what I was planning. I replied quickly that I’d be there on Monday.

I took a little while to do the math homework that had been assigned that day, breezing through it without any trouble, then started on a paper for history. It was a term paper not due until the end of November, but I figured that if I turned it in early, I could get feedback if it needed revision. I banged out the paper in an hour, consulting the text a couple of times for a date I wanted to be sure about and then printed it for the morning.

I hit my own personal little home gym. I’d tried working at the school fitness center, but the football team had heard of me so that hadn’t gone well. If the coach hadn’t been around, I might have been in serious trouble.

I turned in early, smiling at the scent of my Emma in the bed.


Friday was the last day of classes before the dance and some kids were dressed up. I was eager to reveal my costume, but wanted to wait for the dance itself. Tricia was bubbling with excitement. “Dad loved the costume,” she said. “I hope you like it too.”

“I’m sure it’ll be perfect. Mine is. No hints though. Emma wants it to be a total surprise when I see the three of you.”

“You’re gonna love it. We’re gonna win the costume contest for sure.”

“Is there a prize?” I asked. I hadn’t intended to even go to the dance a week ago so I hadn’t paid attention.

“There’s a PS4 for the best costume for boys and girls, a movie gift card for best couple and couple of other little ones.”

“You’re hoping to get the PlayStation?” I asked lightly.

“I’m hoping we win best couple since Emma and her roommate don’t qualify, but the PS4 would be cool too.”

I smiled and hoped she won the girls category.

After school I finally picked up my bike from the racks outside. I’d left it here a week ago, but hadn’t needed it. Now it was getting too cold to ride it back and forth. I walked it home, not feeling like riding today and put it directly in the garage.

The evening was spent with Beck and Lana, filling out their lists. Lana’s answers were very carefully considered, but inevitably took on a tone like Beck’s putting things in terms of enduring punishments. I suggested they each start keeping a diary of the things they did each day to try to fulfill these lists. I told them it wasn’t homework, but that I thought they might feel better seeing the progress when they read back through it.

They started those and I retreated back home. Donald had made a point of coming to the house every evening to see if we needed anything. He restocked the fridge and made sure we had everything we needed, but tried not to hang around too much, knowing we were all a little wary of spending too much time yet. He mostly left me alone and focused on Lilly. He knew things with me were relatively good. Lilly needed the attention though.

I pushed myself a little more than normal with the workout. The costume in the closet made me feel like giving a little more before stopping. I Skyped with Emma for an hour or so, just chatting. I told her I was going to be taking more courses starting next week and playing catch-up as I could. She asked what I was adding and I told her about Computer Science courses.

“So that’s three FULL degrees and part of a fourth?” she asked. “I hate you.”

“No you don’t,” I said with a laugh. “You might wish you could do that much that quick, but you don’t hate me. You’re looking forward to seeing what I can do.”

“I’ll find that out tomorrow,” she promised with a glint in her eye. “I expect big things from you.”

I grinned. “Well, I wouldn’t want to disappoint,” I said with a laugh. “I think you know what you’re in for. I’ll be sure to take my vitamins though.”

“You’ll need them!” she warned me. We chatted some more and she told me what time she’d pick me up.

“I’ll be ready,” I promised and we signed off.


Saturday, I was a raw bundle of anticipation. I’d been taking a class in Kung Fu since school had started and I’d had to miss last week due to the hospital visit. This week I was focused and driven. The costume had inspired me to push myself to be better. I liked the feeling. Sometimes things came so easily that I barely noticed succeeding. Martial arts was different. I could learn the moves, but the discipline came no faster for me than for others, or so I thought.

After class, I was told differently. I accepted the limitations from my Sifu where others bristled. He asked me why. I liked Sifu. He was elderly, but still way out of the league of anyone I’d ever known.

“I suppose it’s because this is something I can’t learn. It has to be discovered.” He liked answers like that and we played games at drawing them out.

“And discovery cannot be taught,” he nodded.

“Only encouraged,” I agreed.

“Today you were very focused,” he noted. “What has changed?”

“Today is Halloween,” I said. “It’s a day we celebrate the possibility to be anything. I find my thoughts focused on being more worthy of the aspirations I have.”

“A fortune cookie answer to a serious question,” he barked, but there was a smile. “What is your costume that it lifts your spirits so?”

“A friend made me a movie quality Captain America costume,” I confessed.

“Ah, the symbol of nobility and heroism. Named for your homeland and imbued with national pride and universal virtue. A good role-model. Not the only one though.”

He clapped me on the shoulder and told me to demonstrate the forms I’d been taught. I performed them crisply in the order he’d asked for. When I was done, he asked for my white belt and I took it off only to have him hand me a yellow one to replace it. “Congratulations, Captain Rogers,” he said to me and we exchanged bows. “Remain inspired. I should like to see pictures of this marvelous costume of yours next week.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.