Suzy Goes for an Interview - Cover

Suzy Goes for an Interview

Copyright© 2016 by stimac

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife is interviewed for Company Slut position

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Exhibitionism  

These stories are about Suzy, at the time married to Steve who loved her to fuck around, Su herself wasn’t backward at this, she loved old men, 18 year olds, exhibitionism, big cocks, black cocks, cum, in reality a slut, age 40 ish, good figure, slim, a right milf!

We had recently moved as my husband to a new town in the north of England as my husband had a new job, although this involved lots of travel, and my uncle -Frank had found a flat for us in the same block as himself.

Steve was away working and I started to look for jobs, I applied for an executive secretary at a local company on line, it couldn’t have been more than 5 minutes and my phone rang. On answering the phone, it was Jean, an old friend from college who I hadn’t seen for years, we knocked about together when we were at college, she used to be a right slut I remembered. She said that she was working at the company were I had applied, in fact it was her job as she was leaving the area and she was handling the applications, she said she recognised my name straight away and decided to get in contact, she said there were a lot of applicants, but if I wanted she’d meet me for a coffee and give me the inside information about the role to put me in pole position for the job, obviously I accepted and she suggested a café near my home as she would pass on her way home, we agreed to meet at 5pm.

I arrived just before 5 and Jean was already at a table with a bottle of wine, although she was my age she looked good, she was dressed like a high powered secretary, tight skirt above the knee, 3 inch heels, tight blouse highlighting her big tits, big dark hair and what I guessed was stockings, I was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt so I felt a bit under dressed!

She waved my over and we started to catch up, by the second glass of wine we were talking about our adventures when we were younger, sharing boyfiends on the same night and bed etc., we were a right pair of sluts!!

I asked Jean about the job, otherwise I would have been pissed and forgotten, well Jean said, the company was owned by a guy called David who was about 60, but looked a lot younger, the company was successful with a lot of export business and Jean said a few overseas trips, she also said that the salary was £30k, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, this sounded wonderful.

Jean told me that she was leaving as her and husband were moving to another part of the country as her husband had got a promotion, I said to Jean, how do I get this job, she then opened up.

Well Su, she said, first there’s a dress code, what’s that then I said, tight skirts or dresses, above the knee but not too short, heels no shorter than 3 inch, stockings, suspenders, knickers optional she said! What I said, well Jean said, part of the job is to be David’s slut. I couldn’t believe my ears as she told me that he either fucked her or fingered off every day, sometimes both, she’d suck and wank him off almost daily, my jaw dropped when I heard that, she then went on to tell me how she’d fucked the customers, the suppliers and even some employees, gang fucked by arab customers etc., arriving home with cum dripping out of her cunt, on her clothes, having her knickers filled with spunk and being made to wear them so they stuck to her fanny and arse when she got home! I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, she said that David was a real dirty fucker, but that she loved it, her husband she said knew all of it and fucked her rigid as she told him the stories when she got home covered in spunk.

So Su, she said, if you still want the job, that’s the real world! My head was spinning, the money was good, but my fanny was already wet, a company slut, the thought of being fucked everyday sounded very appealing.

Before Jean left we agreed that I would go for an interview the following Tuesday afternoon. By the time Tuesday arrived I’d been thinking of nothing else, my cunt was wet just at the thought of the interview, I decided to dress as a top secretary, I wore a tight grey skirt-very tight which showed off my arse and thighs, plus with stockings and suspenders showed the outline of the straps, a red blouse and red bra, copper coloured stockings, dark brown 3 inch heel shoes, red suspender belt, a tiny red thong to finish off, I also shaved my crack that morning, but from the top of my clit was a bush in the shape of a triangle, hair was poking out the sides and top of the thong looking really fucking slutty.

The weather wasn’t good, so I put a long coat over so no one would know how I was dressed on the bus on the way to the interview. I arrived and was met by Jean, she gave me a quizzical look when she saw me, but as I unbuttoned my coat she smiled.

She showed me into David’s office and introduced me, he looked in his late 40’s though Jean had said he was about 60, dark hair, slim, well dressed and quite good looking, Jean took my coat and hung it in the corner, she then left the room.

David asked me to take a seat at the round table in the middle of his office and fill out a personnel form whilst he finished off some paperwork, the chair I was sitting on was facing his desk, on the table which was highly polished was a bowl of fruit and a jug of water, David said help yourself, I won’t be long. I sat and crossed my legs, David didn’t look up and was buried in some papers.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.