Dannie - Cover

Dannie

Copyright© 2016 by Redbone

Chapter 1

BDSM Story: Chapter 1 - Story of a young lady under my charge who got caught stealing. Now she must learn the consequences of her actions. This should be a fairly long story for me, so it might take awhile to complete. I have removed the BDSM tag because I'm not really well versed in that topic. "Much Sex" is there for the future of the story.

Caution: This BDSM Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Slow  

Dannie Gear was elated; she just scored the ultimate stash. Bending over the side table drawer, Dannie carefully picked out a few prime pills from Mrs. Bonner’s personal pharmacy. She loved to get a little loose for any occasion, especially for parties.

Dannie had it made. She is a beautiful girl with a very slim figure and only 5’ tall at 17 years of age. Basically, she is every man’s dripping wet dream both young and old. Her frizzy dark hair bounced a little as it danced on her shoulders with every shake of her ass and swing in her step. She could manage to charm most everyone to do things for her with a simple bat of an eyelash or a sweet whisper. In her most recent case Dannie moved into her friend’s house to get out of the way of her mom and dad’s daily arguments, rules, and overall annoying family things. She is currently under the care of the Bonner family which consists of Mr. John Bonner, Mrs. Riley Bonner, oldest son Jake, only daughter Hailey, and youngest son Jenner.

All it took to get into the large, plush house (with a pool) was to hint to her friend, Hailey, how miserable she was at her own house and how much she would love to be just like a sister for her. There were other things Dannie indicated such as how much she loved her family and how much fun they have together. Truth be known, Hailey was really the only girl in her house since her mother could not be much involved having bad health issues. Mrs. Bonner was often out of it or sleeping due to meds for pain and other issues. She went to a lot of doctors’ visits and was not around when Hailey needed or wanted her. Eventually, Hailey wrote off her mom completely and depended only on her father who did the best he could under the current situation.

So, after a brief meeting with her parents, John Bonner agreed to have Dannie stay with his family for a while, duration unknown. John didn’t really mind after all. Due to his lack of a sex life with his wife he was always horny. (apparently his daughter didn’t seem to have any ugly friends) He enjoyed gawking at the girls that would pass through the house. He looked forward to ogling Dannie whenever he could. He loved her slender, petite frame. Her perfect, tight, round ass constantly tested his willpower to not get rock hard at every glimpse. John constantly imagined shoving his engorged member in her tiny mouth, watching Dannie’s slightly plump lips work up and down on his steel-like shaft. Every part of her body was tight, taut and even slightly muscular. She never worked out but she had youth on her side. Her skin was silky and smooth. John wished he could lick her all over at times.

Throughout her stay John sometimes got the impression that she was “playing” the family. He even thought that she was enticing him in ways. It was something in her eyes and the way she would look or behave. There was one instance when she was out at the pool with her friend and John came out to talk with them to be friendly (and eyeball the girls in their bikinis). She claimed her heart was racing and John should put his hand to her chest to feel it. He balked at first but relented and touched her chest with the back of his hand. Truthfully, Dannie did whatever she could to get John worked up. She had noticed early on his frequent looks and loved to wear her tight clothes and bikinis whenever she could to flaunt herself. She really got off on the “you can see but not touch” issue. She enjoyed pushing the limits but the limits were about to push right back.

John came home from work. He got off a little earlier than normal today and parked the car in the garage while Dannie was entering his bedroom to look for pills. Mr. Bonner expected nobody to be at home as his wife was at a doctor’s appointment, and his children were supposed to be at there respective sports practices. He made no noise while crossing the house to his room. He rounded the corner to see Dannie’s pert, rounded ass sticking up in the air. Her denim cutoffs squeezing her ass cheeks into a firm round treasure to behold. He correctly assumed she was digging through his wife’s pill collection. Naturally, his eyes locked on her butt, admiring the little creases between her legs and the lower edge of her cheeks the denim shorts allowed to hang out.

John had instantly reached his limit of bullshit from the girl. After a few precious moments of gazing at Dannie’s beautiful ass, he calmly but angrily declared, “What the Fuck do you think you’re doing, Dannie?”

She jumped in surprise! Sweat glands instantly started producing perspiration as her heart rate sped up. Her face flushed, and her brain tried to think of some way to get her out the situation easily. Nothing occurred to her at all. Dannie straightened herself up to her full 5 foot nothing and turned around slowly, eyes locking onto his. She was busted she knew but Dannie hoped to swing this interruption her way.

“I...” she began to speak but was cut off by Mr. Bonner.

“Shut up and put all those pills back on the table there.”

Dannie had seen John mad before but usually he yelled or slammed things on a table. His outbursts were normally focused on his kids or wife. She assumed that as a guest in the house he would never have a purpose to vent her way. Now he had a reason but for some reason he was oddly out of character and seemed very calm yet rigid and controlled. She wondered what was going on. Starting to worry but still feeling confidant, Dannie started to retort, “But what...”

John, feeling very fed up with Dannie’s thievery (he and his wife had suspected her prior), put his figurative foot down. A plan started to form in his mind. Firmly, he stated, “I said shut up! Put those pills on the table now.”

Dannie relented and did as instructed. She turned to face him again feeling a little intimidated and unsure what was going on. Her wait was not long.

“Dannie, you’ve enjoyed a pretty easy life in my house, right? You eat, sleep and use my utilities all rent free. You enjoy my pool and have your friends over without even asking. You have proven to be untrustworthy now as I have suspected for some time now. So, tell me honestly, would you be happier somewhere else? Because I’ll let you know right now, ‘Mom’ will have a shit-fit when she finds out you’ve been taking her meds.” John finished his words and stared her right in her gorgeous bright green eyes.

Dannie started to get concerned now. She didn’t want to go back to her own family. This house was much larger than her own. Her parents constant fighting made her miserable. There was no shelter from the yelling in her tiny room. Her brother was no help either. “I don’t want to go back home,” was all she muttered.

“Well, Dannie, I didn’t say you had to go back home. I asked if you would rather be elsewhere. Perhaps you have another family member you could stay with or another friend?”

“Uhm,” she couldn’t think of anybody else she could smooth talk into staying with, “not really.” Dannie really wanted to stay in Mr. Bonner’s home. The house was spacious and had a wonderful pool. She never wanted to lose that. Dannie enjoyed swimming and sunbathing too much.

“So, you’re standing there telling me that you have nowhere else to stay but here?”

“Yes.” What else could she say?

“You realize that mom won’t really give a shit and send you back home when I tell her, right?”

Panicked now, Dannie’s thoughts were scrambled and figuring a way out of this situation was not presenting itself. She started to sweat more and shudder in panic. Stuttering, she asked,” W-what can I do then?”

“Oh, Dannie, you have quite a few options. For starters, you can go right back home today.”

“But...”

“Or you can persuade one of your other friends to let them take you in.”

Dannie’s head started to hang a little low. “But...”

“I’ll even give you two days to get that one working.”

“I can’t.” She was lost. She felt he was going to kick her out no matter what. Dannie felt living out on the street would be a better way of life than going elsewhere.

“Well, there is another option, but I don’t really think you’re going to like it.”

Dannie brightened somewhat although leery at his statement.

Of course! He wants to fuck me, I bet! What else could it be?

She thought.

“I have a list of rules that I will give you and must promise to obey every single one.”

Rules? What the fuck?

“If you’re going to stay here, Dannie, you had better listen very carefully. Keep in mind; this is your only other option if you desire to stay in my home. You may, of course, decide to leave if you don’t like my rules. Is that clear and understood? You don’t have to do what I say if you don’t want to, but then you leave. You leave as soon as we’re done talking.”

“Uh, ok. What are the rules?”

Fuck me whenever I want, I bet.

Dannie figured that the worst he would demand is sex. Since the house was usually full of his family she figured there would hardly ever be a situation to really let it happen often. She wrongfully assumed that since he was an old guy, forty-four years of age, that he wouldn’t really be able to do much.

“Alright, again listen carefully and commit these to memory. Rule one: never lie to me about anything.”

Dannie was confused now. She said nothing as John continued.

“Two: never steal from anyone in this house ever again. Actually, don’t steal at all from anywhere. Three: you will do what I say from now on without question or hesitation.”

Now Dannie was concerned. To her John seemed to be setting her up start doing chores around the house. Something loathsome which she didn’t want to do.

“Now Dannie, how do you feel about these rules so far?” John stated.

“Uhm, I guess those are pretty easy. Are there more? Because that last one was pretty open ended.”

John mentally braced himself. If he was wrong on assuming he could get away with what he wanted, he was screwed. He had already thought of ways to cover his ass if Dannie decided to tell someone, but he had hoped that she was in as tight corner as she claimed. “You’re right, it is. And here’s why; Rule four: three times a week you will wear a dress or skirt. Next rule, from now on you will never wear panties or a bra unless specifically instructed to.”

Now Dannie felt uneasy.

WHAT THE FUCK?! What kind of pervy shit is...

“Also, from now on you will sleep in the nude.”

... oh crap!

Dannie was feeling very shocked at this point. John was listing some very specific things and not doing what she had expected him to tell her to do, which was fuck her. This rule about underwear and sleeping naked had her concerned. For starters, her friend Hailey was kind of reserved. Not wearing underwear should be easy enough but since the girls slept in the same queen-sized bed, crawling in naked every night may present a problem. She started to protest about Hailey but John cut her off yet again, sounding quite irritated.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.