Getting the G.E.D.
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Turo69

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A recently retired dominant teacher learns more about life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

As Bob Tucker slumped over the steering wheel, Rosa reached across and unlocked the door for Jana. Jana unhooked his seat belt and started to push him over to the passenger seat, as Rosa exited the car and hopped into the back seat. Once Jana restarted the car and pulled it safely off the two lane road, she got out, retrieved her messenger bag and started to move her motorcycle into the bushes to retrieve it later.

Just as she was remounting her bike, another car approached from the rear and illuminated the whole scene. Rosa got scared as the other car slowed down. With Tucker unconscious in the front seat, things wouldn’t look right if a Good Samaritan or worse yet, some sheriff stopped to offer assistance. The car pulled over to the shoulder of the road and stopped in back of the Toyota. Out popped Little Susie from the Kit Kat Klub. She was all smiles as she had a feeling that something big was going down with her buddies and she wanted to be in on the action. Watching Rosa get into his car in the parking lot with Jana following a safe distance behind on her bike, intrigued her. This could be fun she thought.

Jana reassessed her plan with Susie’s arrival, and, with Rosa and Susie helping, pulled Tucker out of the car and stuffed his body into the trunk. Jana had retrieved his wallet and looked at his license for his home address. Between the three of them they were able to figure out where he lived. Jana finished ditching her bike and with Susie following, they made it to his place in a matter of minutes.

It was a nice single story rancher in an area of like homes and using his door control she was able to guide his car into the garage safely. Susie parked around the corner and slipped into the garage just before the door closed. The neighborhood was very still at a bit before 5a.m., and they certainly didn’t want to attract the attention of any neighbors.

The women dragged his body into the house and Jana quickly stripped off his clothes. With her messenger bag at her side she methodically went to work on him. First she applied a couple of layers of gauze over his cock and balls and then out came two rolls of stretch self-sticking bandage. With Rosa and Susie looking on, Jana, with an evil grin, tucked his cock between his legs so that it was mashed firmly into his balls and then got down to the serious stuff. Wrapping his cock so that it was totally immobilized and tucked away, Tucker ended up looking like he had no cock at all. She then produced some very long zip-ties and locked his hands behind him. Taking a blindfold and some ear plugs out of the bag, she isolated his sense of sight and hearing, making him reduced to their involuntary play toy. She looked up and asked Rosa to turn up the heat in the house so, being naked, he wouldn’t get too cold. Taking out a ball gag and roughly jamming it into his mouth, Tucker was totally under their control. Rolling him onto his stomach, she reached into her bag and started to giggle. She took out a rather serious looking butt plug and some lube.

Little Susie’s was taking this all in but still had no idea what this was all about. All she cared about was Jana’s sweet smelling pussy and if she could share her with Rosa. Jana quickly filled her in on what and why they were doing there.

“Girls, let’s get naked and play with our little boy.” “Rosa, would you like to do the honors?” The three women just started laughing at the sight of him.

After lubing up his ass, Rosa forced the eight inch plug up his ass. The finishing touch was binding his ankles so that he couldn’t even walk on his own. Finding a rolling desk chair by his computer was a stroke of good luck. With the other two women, they were able to hoist him up onto the chair and duct tape him to it.

With him firmly immobilized and with Susie standing guard, Jana and Rosa went into his computer room to see if they could log on and see more of what Tucker was up to when he wasn’t teaching. Jana grabbed another chair and turned on the monitor. “Cool” she exclaimed, “it’s already on and not even password protected.”

Pulling up a browser, she went right to his on-line history. Living alone meant that he had nothing to hide from anyone and didn’t try to disguise his actions. There was a wealth of sites that he hadn’t cleared from his history in weeks. Straight porn sites, scantily clad teen girls in thongs and yoga pants, but most were sites featuring male domination over youngish girls. Some sites involved pissing and even one where a guy was dumping on some helpless girl. There was quite a few sites with heavy cumshots, facials and bukkake. When she went over to his bookmarks, her eyes widened. While she was very street smart and almost nothing fazed her, his tastes were almost more than she could stomach. There were some really rough sites involving torture, wax, cutting and one even featured snuff clips. What an asshole, she thought.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.