Getting the G.E.D. - Cover

Getting the G.E.D.

Copyright© 2016 by Turo69

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A recently retired dominant teacher learns more about life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Sex Toys   Teacher/Student  

I concentrated on the biker approaching my car but kept an eye on Rosa after she killed the engine. FUCK, what was that sharp jab in my groin. Things were getting fuzzy and I heard my car doors being unlocked. Strange voices, sort of distant and not very clear. Blackness...

Rosa’s story

All I wanted was to get my GED and not be hassled. I didn’t like how Mr. Tucker was staring at me. I felt his eyes trying to undress me and then for him to know about the Kit Kat Klub was really bothering me. On the ride back to our apartment Thursday night, I was pretty upset and hugged my lover tight. The motorcycle was bucking a bit but I held on and pushed my helmet close. The smell of the leather, together with the bit of chill in the air was all I needed right now until we get home.

Once upstairs in the apartment, the questions started in, what was bothering me and why did I seem sort of shaken up? I just started speaking and I let it all pour out. I said how I thought Mr. Tucker was manipulating me and going to use me like a puta barata Sunday morning. I didn’t think studying was what he had in mind. We talked as I sipped some tea, and felt so much better after voicing my concerns.

I was here in America illegally and just wanted to stay low and get something better than being a waitress and part-time stripper. I hated having to go out into the crowd after my dance set. The men just wanted to maul me and shoot their cum. I didn’t like that, but the money was good. No one got into my pucha unless I wanted them there. These men, so full of booze and stinking of sweat, didn’t have a chance with me.

My lover was almost all I needed. As her girl, I did what she wanted me to do and she kept me happy. But now this Mr. Tucker wanted his turn with me. Jana, what should I do? Please tell me how I am going to get out of this mess, think of something for me.

“Rosa, listen to me carefully. This Mr. Tucker is like so many other men. They get you trapped in a situation and then think they can just use you all they want. I’ve got a better plan.”

“We’re going to get him before he can get you and if things work out my way, he’ll give you the grade and maybe even something more.”

Jana asked me what I knew about Mr. Tucker. I really couldn’t say because I don’t know him. He’s an okay teacher but learning how to write English is hard for me right now. I know when he was staring at me and not listening to me, that he was not to be trusted.

Jana then explained her plan. We’d work as a team, get him into his place and see what happens when he wakes up. It was up to him how easy or how hard this was going to be.

Since you know what kind of car he drives and what he looks like, Jana said, she would have one of her friends be in the parking lot and hopefully spot him. If he headed in early to check you out, her friend would let her know. Jana is scheduled to work Saturday night too, so it would be easy for her to find him while I’m on stage. Most guys don’t pay that much attention to the girl on stage from the back of the house, they’re too busy checking out the girls bouncing around, hoping to get their dicks sucked or maybe get a hot fuck in one of the private rooms. If some guy that fits his description comes in and doesn’t want to be seen by me but is really checking me out, then it’s probably him. If he’s horny and turns down an easy fuck, then he’s probably got some other plans for his dick. Men are so predictable.

My job was to distract him enough on the drive to his place while Jana gets him to stop his car. She’ll give me a needle of something she says will knock him out for a bit and we can bind his arms and legs in the backseat of his car. I don’t drive so Jana will have to hide her motorcycle in the bushes and drive his car to his place. I hope he doesn’t live like on the third floor with no elevator like we do.

Jana’s story

I’ve known Rosa for about a year and have had the hots for her as soon as I saw her. I was in my local supermarket picking up something quick to eat before my shift at the Kit Kat Klub. She was in the freezer section, bent over checking out something on the first shelf. I stopped and looked her over and when she stood up, she smiled at me. Her nipples were poking out from the cold air and when she saw me looking at them she broke out in a wide grin. She asked if I liked what I saw and I was almost speechless. It’s not the easiest thing to find a girl that plays on my team in this town. I said something cheesy and she just laughed. I wouldn’t let her get away, not someone this hot and friendly. I asked her if she’d like to get a bite to eat since we looked like we were looking for something easy to fix.

We ditched our baskets and headed out for a local burger joint. I may be tough but I fell in love, or maybe lust, that night. We were talking for what seemed like only minutes but actually was almost two hours. I said I had to split to get to work and when she asked me what kind of job started this late, I blushed. I told her about the club and how easy the money was, if you didn’t mind the bastards feeling you up for five or ten bucks. I didn’t tell her about everything that goes on there, no sense scaring her off before we really know each other.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.