Sally Snooped on Her Son
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Hailey M

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Encouraged by her friend, Sally snooped in her son's phone and found images of him having sex. Though she knew she should have been horrified, she simply wasn't. Instead, she was turned on. And she couldn't help doing something about it, while she was sitting on his bed.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation  

Sally did her best to act normal for the rest of the afternoon and evening. She made dinner and ate it with Tommy, then they did the dishes together. She worked on a volunteer project she was engaged in while Tommy did his homework on the computer. Finally they watched TV together until Sally went up to bed.

“I’m going to head upstairs, Honey,” Sally said. “See you in the morning.”

“Night, Mom,” Tommy replied.

Her thoughts hadn’t strayed far from what happened earlier in the day. There was no getting around it. Sally’s son caught her snooping at pictures of him and a girl on his phone and masturbating while looking at them. To make it worse, she was in his room, on his bed at the time.

Tommy said he was going to come to his mother in her own bed that night. But Sally had already decided that no such thing was going to happen. She made it very clear that what they had done after Tommy caught her would never happen again. Still, she couldn’t stop thinking about it. They both got naked. They watched each other masturbate. She even took him in her mouth and sucked him, for a while, it seemed. But Sally was resolved. No more. Never again.

Sally was a sound sleeper, especially after experiencing emotional upheaval, which the afternoon had provided in a big way. Satisfied that she had made herself perfectly clear with Tommy (it would never, ever happen again), Sally fell asleep quickly and she was softly snoring just a few minutes after her head hit the pillow.

“Hmm... ?” Sally grunted. “What?”

She opened her eyes groggily and looked at the clock on her nightstand. It read 1:18. She was aware enough to know it was a.m. But she didn’t immediately realize what had awakened her. She then felt an arm slide over her midsection followed by a whisper in her ear.

“I thought I told you not to wear panties to bed,” Tommy said softly.

“What? Tommy? No, no. What are you doing?”

“I’m doing exactly what I told you I would, Mom. I’m sure you haven’t forgotten.”

“Tommy, you can’t be in here.”

“Why not, Mom? When I came home today, you were in my bed. Why can’t I be in yours?”

“You are such a ... smartass you, young man.”

Sally was slowly waking up. She couldn’t fully muster the right words for a bit.

“What are you... ,” she mumbled. “Tommy ... what?”

Sally finally rolled toward Tommy and lay on her side facing him. Before she could say anything else, he kissed her full on the mouth. She didn’t lean into the kiss, neither did she pull away.

“I want to be in bed with you, Mom. I told you that earlier.”

Sally was getting her wits about her.

“Wait, Tommy. Just wait a second.”

He kissed her again.

“Why are you wearing panties, Mom? I told you what I was going to do to you. And what you were going to do to me.”

“And I told you no. I told you today was the only time we were doing that and I meant it.”

“And I didn’t agree to that plan, Mom. We both have to agree for that to work, right? Now I’m going to kiss your boobs.”

“Tommy!” she protested. “Stop that.”

Tommy pulled up his mother’s cotton nightshirt, grasped one of her breasts in his hand and began kissing it.

“Mom, your boobs are amazing. I should have told you before. Your nipples are really big. I love it.”

He sucked one of his mother’s nipples into his mouth and nuzzled it.

“Ohhh, Tommy you can’t do that. You can’t.”

Tommy sucked for a minute, then kissed, licked and sucked her other nipple.

“You breastfed me, right Mom?”

“Hmm? Oh, yes I did, why?”

“When did I stop? When did you stop feeding me that way?”

“It’s kind of hard to concentrate when you’re doing that, Honey.”

“Did Dad ever do it?”

“Do what?”

“Like, taste your milk, you know.”

“He wouldn’t go near my breasts while I was nursing. In fact he wouldn’t go near me all that much during that period anyway.”

“That’s too bad.”

“Why do you say that?” Sally asked, trying hard to concentrate.

“I don’t know, Mom. I think your boobs are just ... amazing. And your nipples really get hard. That’s so hot. I guess I was just wondering what it would be like if there was milk coming out of them.”

“Well honestly, I would have loved for your father to do that. It was a wonderful feeling when you were feeding. I just loved it. But like I said, he wouldn’t have any of it. Tommy, that feels, really, really good. But we have to stop.”

“I don’t want to stop, Mom. And I don’t think you do either.”

“That doesn’t matter, Tommy. This can go too far and it’ll change our relationship. Maybe it already has, I don’t know.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, Mom. And don’t worry so much. The only way doing this could change our relationship would be to make it deeper and more intense. Take your panties off, please.”

“Tommy...” Sally said softly as he kissed down her stomach. “Tommy, we can’t. No matter how good ... ohhhh ... that feels.”

“How does this feel, Mom?” Tommy asked as he turned his body and put his mother’s hand on his hard penis.”

“Tommy! Oh Honey, you’re ... oh you’re totally hard.”

“No kidding. What did you expect. So ... the panties?”

“Honey, I can’t.”

“OK then. Just stroke that for a while and I’ll do my best this way.”

Facing the opposite way from his mother now, Tommy left her holding his erection while he went back to kissing her stomach. Soon he was kissing lower and lower, over her panties. Sally tried to stop herself, but she instinctively spread her legs a bit for him.

“Tommy, please ... mmmmmm, no Honey, noooo,” Sally moaned as he kissed and licked her crotch through her panties.”

“Mom, your panties are so wet,” Tommy said.

“I know, I know. I ... ohhhh ... I get very, very wet when I’m aroused.”

“Guess you’re aroused now, huh?”

“Clearly. And you too. You’re so hard. Oh shit, Tommy.”

“What, Mom?” he said, looking up toward her face.

“Tommy, this is so bad. But I want this ... in my mouth.”

“Then let me take these panties off.”

“Fine, fine go ahead.”

Sally put her legs back together and Tommy pushed her panties down to her knees. She lifted one knee so he could get them over it. He slid the panties over her foot but left them on her other knee. He went back to kissing and gently licking, this time without panties in the way, just above her clit. At the same time he put his knee over her head and lowered his cock to her face. Without a word, Sally pulled her son’s hips down and started sucking him.

As Sally took Tommy deeper in her mouth, he went lower on her pussy, first kissing and licking her clit, then sliding his tongue up and down her dripping wet slit. By the time she had him all the way down her throat, he was pushing his tongue as far as he could into her hole.

After mother and son had orgasms by the other’s mouth, Tommy turned around and lay next to Sally. He began kissing her mouth before she could wipe off the cum that had overflowed onto her lips and chin as she was swallowing his load. But Tommy didn’t care. Sally thought that one of the benefits of being with a younger man is that they’re not afraid of their own cum.

“See Mom?” Tommy finally said. “I told you I was going to do that tonight.”

“Yes you did,” Sally replied. “You certainly did, Honey.”

“I’ve never actually done that before.”

“Done what?”

“Sixty-nine. That’s what it’s called, right?”

“Yes indeed. That’s what it’s called. I was in a sixty-nine with my son. Holy shit.”

“It was incredible, wasn’t it?”

“Yes, Honey. It was incredible.”

Tommy paused and looked his mother in the eyes.

“Is something wrong, Mom?”

“Oh, well ... Sixty-nining my son is pretty wrong. Everything we’re doing is wrong.”

“That’s not what I mean.”

“I know. I’ll be OK. But if this situation wasn’t what it is, there are questions I’d want to be asking you about now.”

“Like what? Ask me, Mom.”

“OK, I’ll try. How did my mouth feel on your ... cock?”

“Incredible, Mom.”

“Have you been all the way down a girl’s throat like that before?”

“Not like that, no.”

“I know from the pictures on your phone that you’ve eaten at least one girl out. Do you like doing that?”

“Hell yes. I love it. I’ve only done it with 3 girls.”

“Only 3. I’d say that’s plenty at your age. Wait, does that include me?”

“No, you’re number 4. But it was the greatest with you, really.”

“Why is that, Honey?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.