My Submissive Mom - Cover

My Submissive Mom

Copyright© 2016 by unclemick

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A submissive mom and her son are abused by her new husband and wind up together.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Analingus   Hairy   Big Breasts  

After getting out of jail for killing my stepdad Burt, in self defense, my mom and I got back to our new lives. Mom looked better and seemed to come to life without all the abuse. She was still a horny old slut and I had to find new ways to get her fucked. The sheriff and his friends still came over sometimes but that wasn’t enough for me and mom. Some of my stepdads friends still called, it turns out, he was charging men to fuck her. I took over my stepdads role and set up her dates and they were usually men who liked to do “gangbangs”. I’m 16 now with an even bigger cock and balls than I had six months ago. It turns out that a lot of the men who want moms services like boys too.

About a month after I got out of jail, we got a phone call from a guy named Lou. Mom answered it and he said he had heard about my stepdad dying and was wondering if him and his friends could still come over. Mom handed me the phone and said “here you talk to him”. He told me that they had a deal with Burt, where they would come over once a month and his wife would do anything they wanted and in exchange, they would pay him $500. He said it was set up for that evening and they had the money. I asked him to hold on for a minute, and then I talked to mom. She said “oh that’s that bunch of big dicked men who wear panties, I like them”. I told him to come over after 6 pm and that my mom was looking forward to it. He asked “is she your mom” and when I said yes, he said “wow, that’s hot” and then he asked “how old are you” and I told him I was 16. He asked do you ever fool around” and I said “yes, if the price is right”. He said “can we talk about it when we get there” and I said yes.

Mom jumped up and said “I better get ready, these are some horny men” and left. At 6 o’clock, 4 vehicles pulled up and 16 older men came into the house. One shook my hand and informed me that his name was Lou and then he handed me the $500. He said “a few of us are bi-sexual and we all agreed to an extra $300 if you help your mom take care of us”. I agreed and as he gave me the money, clothing began hitting the floor. Mom was right, they all had big cocks, with balls to match. Six of them were black men and the rest I think were white, some wearing panties.

There is just something sexy about a room full of older naked men with their big hard cocks swinging back and forth as they walk around. Mom already had 4 men feeling her up while she sucked one of the black guys big cock. He was sitting on the couch while she knelt on the floor between his legs. Another black guy knelt behind mom and rubbed his big cock up and down her hairy old wet slit. Mom waited until the moment was right and pushed back, burying his cock deep in her needy pussy. Mom groaned but kept fucking back at him.

Lou walked up to me and pushed me down to my knees. His big cock was curved up and to the right with a big, long, flared mushroom head. It was fat and about 8 inches long with thick veins running along its length. Pre-cum was oozing from the head and running down and back under his pulsing cock. He was kind of hairy with a big belly hanging over his cock like a roof. I wanted to suck it badly but I was scared. Lou whispered “lick that cum off, boy” and I did. It was delicious and then I put my hand on it at the base and guided it to my mouth. Lou moaned when I took about half of it into my mouth and began to suck and worship it. Some of the other men were rubbing me and I found 2 more nice cocks to stroke while I sucked him. Lou told a guy named Bobby to lube me up and he began to rub something cold into my ass. Bobby then began to finger my ass with one, two, and then four fingers. Lou told Bobby to stretch me out and I felt something really big entering my ass. It locked my whole body up and I couldn’t suck or even look around. When it was all the way in, Bobby just rested and told me to relax my ass. Lou’s big cock was bobbing up and down so I took it back in my mouth. When I looked up at him, he said “I hope you like that because Bobbies got the smallest dick you’ll be fucking tonight”.

When I looked at my mom, she was now straddling and fucking the black guy, in the floor. The other black guy was lining his big fat 9 inch cock up with her asshole. When the second guy began to push his cock in her ass, my mom began to moan but I could tell she wanted it there. After a minute or so mom pushed back really hard and buried it in her own ass and began fucking both dicks like the pro she was. A big hairy man walked up beside me as he furiously stroked his huge cock at my face. He said “I’m close”, to Lou and Lou pulled my sucking mouth off his cock and guided it to the other mans. I don’t think I missed a suck in doing that and the other guy grabbed my head and forced 10 inches of fat cock down my throat as his big balls erupted. My air supply was cut off as his big cock kept shooting load after load of scalding thick cum down my throat. When he was done and I could breath again, we made eye contact and I just said “thank you that was good” as he walked away.

I looked around for mom and they had her on her back on the coffee table with her legs spread wide apart. Several guys were taking turns walking up and shoving their dicks in and fucking her for a minute or two and then swapping. Another man was holding her head sideways while he violently fucked her toothless old mouth. When the men fucking her would switch, I would get a glimps of her hairy, red, gaped wide open, old, cummy cunt. Occasionally men would walk up to her and squirt their hot cum on her belly or her boobs and even her face while it was being fucked.

I went back to sucking Lou’s tasty cock just as Boobies big dick started jerking in my ass. Bobby came a lot and thank God he did because the next cock invading my ass felt like a baseball bat and just as hard. This guy was trying to hurt me with it but I began to bang back just as hard until he started groaning loudly and pumping his hot, slick loads of cum deep in my butt. Just as the third mans big cock entered my ass, Lou held my head firmly but gently and began moaning “I’m cumming baby, swallow all of daddies hot cum now baby ... oh yeah, that’s it baby, just like that oh yeah oh yeah ... suck it all out you little cocksucker ... oh yeah”. He must have pumped at least a cup full of his salty, hot, sticky cum into my mouth and throat, making sure I got to taste it. When it was over, Lou pulled my face near his and kissed me on the lips. I’d never kissed a man before but I loved it as we shared his cum with our tongues.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.