Ride 'Em Cowgirl - Cover

Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A girl raised on a ranch survives an attempted rape. She finds her dad is the cowboy of her dreams and they become passionate lovers. When a grizzly attack ends her dad's life prematurely, she finds comfort in the arms of her grandfather and learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Fall came, and we had to start dressing in warmer clothes to do chores. When we had to ride out to the pastures, we always took saddlebags with emergency food, water, sleeping bags and a tent; plus an axe and fire starting kit.

As the grass that was left got too short, we started bringing hay and supplements out to the herd. When snow covered up everything, we started increasing the nutrition of the supplements and the amount of hay so that the cattle could produce enough heat to keep themselves alive. When the snow got deep, we drove them all into the near pasture so we could watch them more closely.

As the winter wore on, we were inside more, and we made love more. It seemed like we only had to look at each other, and we were instantly horny and in need. Dad jumped my bones as often as I pushed him down, ripped his clothes off, and sat on his hard cock.

The criminal trial for the boys who attacked me was finally going to begin. I’m almost seventeen, and our attorney is going to have me testify. I’m not much bigger now than I was at fourteen, except for my tits. Ann Logan will testify, and we know what she will say now. Our attorney also tells me that some girls who didn’t like me before will testify for me now if needed because they had been date raped by some of the rich football boys.

The trial went quickly and uneventfully because the boys really had no defense. The jury convicted them after only an hour of deliberation.

At the sentencing the judge asked me if I wanted to make a statement. I said that I did. I looked right at the ring leader of my attackers. I said, “Do you remember what you said to me when you attacked me? Well sometime during your sentence a man who is bigger and stronger than you is going to want to rape you. He undoubtedly will say the same thing to you that you did to me. I hope when that happens, your statement, “You are going to get raped, so you might as well relax and enjoy it.” is on your mind.”

Spring finally started to loosen winter’s grip on the land. We waited until the grass was tall enough, and then moved the steers to the west pasture. It was resting last year, and the far pasture would rest this year.

We kept the heifers close to the house, so we could help them if they had trouble calving, and so we could protect the calves from wolves and grizzlies.

Dad didn’t like makeup, so shaving my pubic hair was about the only girly thing daddy wanted me to do. It was not that much trouble, compared to doing makeup. I found out that sex was actually better with a bald pussy. It made it feel like daddy was pounding me really hard, every time we fucked.

The calves got born, weaned, and the cows ready to breed again. Then it was breeding season, and we moved the bulls in with the females in heat. Watching the bulls mating the cows got daddy and me excited, and we seemed to be fucking all the time. I had never thought about having sex outside before, but dad and I were doing it outside as much as we were screwing in bed.

The thing about ranching is that everything moves in a cycle, parallel to the seasons and the weather. While things are different every day, the cycle seems familiar.

It was time for my birthday again. I’m seventeen this year. I’m five feel, nine inches tall, weigh one-hundred-five pounds, and my measurements are 34-24-34. I need a C cup bra now. Dad really likes my tits, and I am glad they love being kissed and caressed so much. It always gets me hot and wet and eager to have daddy’s cock deep inside me. We are still very much in love. We are used to and comfortable with each other now. We have figured out that even though we have a lot of work to do to keep the ranch running, we have to make the time to tell each other, “I love you.” Part of that is showing each other we are still in lust with each other, and making sure to make time to make love, no matter how much work seems to be piling up. That never seems to be a problem for us, and I rarely have to put on sexy lingerie to get daddy’s attention, but I like to anyway, because it always seems to make him more passionate when he fucks me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.