Ride 'Em Cowgirl - Cover

Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A girl raised on a ranch survives an attempted rape. She finds her dad is the cowboy of her dreams and they become passionate lovers. When a grizzly attack ends her dad's life prematurely, she finds comfort in the arms of her grandfather and learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

When you live on a ranch, things are really different than when you are a city kid. For one thing, you have a lot bigger responsibilities. For example, if you have animals that can’t fend for themselves, and you are supposed to feed them, they will die if you don’t do your job.

When I was a little girl, dad did all the work. I saw how tired he was by the time he got all the chores done, made dinner, checked my homework, had me take a bath, made sure I had clothes for school, and got me to bed. As soon as dad said it was safe for me to help him with the cooking, I was happy to do it. When I was old enough to cook by myself, I started making dinner.

I think I’m a good cook. I like what I make, and dad never leaves any on his plate, makes faces, or toys with his food. Sometimes he compliments me. I don’t get upset when he doesn’t, because most of the time daddy is tired from doing the work of two men to keep the ranch running. He really should have a hired hand to help him, but to keep expenses down; he has been doing everything himself. Since I am home schooled now, maybe I can help out, and make things easier for him. I don’t want dad to be too tired to fuck me every night. I’ve always hated cows, but I just might have to learn to work them. Star could do a passable job of cutting, if I work with her. I sure don’t have time now for a ridiculous waste of time like barrel racing. I definitely feel like a woman and a ranch wife. I don’t have time to be a silly little girl or a teenager who has to be entertained.

Dad came in after he finished up his chores. He took off his boots on the mud porch, so he didn’t track stuff in the house. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. Kissing the back of my neck, he whispered, “I’m not as damned old as I thought I was getting, and I don’t think I’m gonna have any trouble givin’ you all the loving you need, girl.”

“That’s good to hear daddy, because I already feel awfully hungry for you. After last night, I’m thinking I may need to learn some self-control, so you get at least a little sleep at night, but I’d be happy if we relived our honeymoon every night from now on.

I was thinking that since I’m home schooled now, I could help you more, so you have some energy left at night. I’m pretty sure I can train Star to cut, and I know how to ride fences. I expect you ought to give me a gun safety course and teach me to shoot the carbine, in case we got bears or wolves going after the calves. I’ll have to teach Star not to freak out or run away if I have to shoot something. The last thing I need is to be out on the fence line and have my horse bolt.”

“I know you hate cows Raven Girl. Why would you want to turn yourself into a wrangler?” Daddy asked.

“Well, for starters, I love you daddy. I know how much this ranch means to you, and I’m gonna do my damndest to help you keep it. I’m growing up though, and I’m starting to understand what having a ranch, and being a rancher means. We could try to sell something cute and cuddly, like Alpacas, but even I know there isn’t enough demand, and we’d go broke and lose the ranch. People buy cows, so I better learn how to take care of them. When I was thinking about it this afternoon, I realized that actually doing something useful with my horse is gonna be a lot more interesting than racing around three stupid barrels,” I said.

We finished dinner, and dad went to take a shower. I cleaned up the kitchen, washed the dishes, and then I went and took a shower.

When I went in the master bedroom, dad was already in bed, and asleep. I turned off the light, dropped my towel, a

limbed in next to him. I cuddled up to his warm body and wrapped myself around him. It wasn’t long until I was asleep too.

I woke up during the night, and daddy was awake and kissing my naked breasts and sucking my nipples. He smiled at me and guided my hand to his hard cock. I stroked it gently, and felt happy knowing I was sexy enough to give my daddy a boner.

We started making love slowly and gently, but as dad’s big cock was sliding in and out of my wet pussy, I started getting really excited. I rolled dad on his back, straddled him, and sat on his dick. I gave him a big smile, and whispered; “It feels so good to have you inside me daddy!”

I rode daddy faster and harder as I got more excited. After about half an hour of fucking, daddy seemed to wake up and catch fire. He put me on my back, and hammered his cock into me so hard, I was cumming continuously, moaning and whimpering to tell him how intense my pleasure was.

Daddy groaned, “Squeeze me with your pussy baby.”

He had explained about my internal muscles, and told me how to do Kegel exercises, so I knew what he wanted. I tried clamping down with my muscles, imagining I was giving his cock a blowjob with my cunt. His face told me everything I needed to know, and he groaned with pleasure. I kept riding daddy, and grabbing his cock with my pussy muscles. I kept cumming, and it felt like something even bigger than the great orgasms daddy had already given me, was building up inside me.

I squeezed really hard on daddy’s cock. I was experimenting on whether it was better to squeeze on the up stroke, the down stroke, or when daddy was balls deep in me. I liked it when dad was all the way in me, and he seemed to like it best on the up stroke. The down stroke wasn’t good for either of us. It just made my pussy too tight for his big cock to slip and slide in me the way we both loved.

When I finally got coordinated, and good at timing my squeeze, how long to hold, and when to release, it started feeling really good to be a girl, getting fucked by a tall, handsome cowboy. When I thought about that cowboy being my own daddy, it sent me over the moon, and I started screaming when I came.

I came really hard, and clamped down so hard on dad’s cock that he couldn’t pull it out of me, so he just slammed it as deep as it would go, and shot off with the head of his cock rammed against my cervix. I kept cumming over and over as each hot spurt hit the opening of my womb.

I kept right on riding daddy, and I kept right on cumming too, even after he finished squirting inside me. Finally, his cock got too soft to stay in me, and popped out of my pussy while I tried to get one last orgasm.

It’s been a year since the assault and the football guy is finally going to trial. The rich parents lawyers are doing everything possible to drag things out and make it take as long and be as expensive for us as possible. Fortunately I’m the plaintiff and it’s a criminal case, so the district attorney is prosecuting and in a sense representing me.

I got a subpoena to appear and testify. Because I’m a minor, I don’t have to testify in open court, so our lawyer will read the questions from the defense, and they will video it. I followed the lawyer’s instructions completely, and did not show any emotion when I described the attack and to be factual, not make any judgements or editorial comments. When I got to the part where I had to tell about him trying to get up after I kicked him, with the two other guys holding me, I started to cry. The defense attorney did me a big favor, because he asked what I was thinking at that moment. I could honestly say I was in fear for my life. I thought they would all rape me, and then kill me for being an “Injun bitch” and kicking the big guy in the balls. Then I was able to say I had never been in a fight, and had never hurt anyone before.

The questions from the defense attorney didn’t do any of the stuff they usually do. No comments about my clothes being slutty, or my prior behavior being promiscuous. I think the judge was really trying to do everything correctly, because the football guys’ parents were all rich.

Dad drove me home, and as soon as we got in the door, I jumped on him. “I need comforting from my traumatic courtroom experience daddy,” I said.

He laughed, and took me to bed. I got an hour of foreplay and two hours of good hard fucking to take my mind off things.

I’m really happy. Dad is teaching me all the stuff people don’t think about that goes in to running a ranch. For my Math class, I’m learning bookkeeping and accounting. Dad is teaching me about purchasing; pricing things we sell, inventory management, and cash flow management for Economics.

Working on the ranch is good exercise, and it keeps me strong and slim. I really get happy when dad notices I made something new for dinner, or tells me the house looks nice. I suppose it makes a lot of difference to get praised and complimented for stuff, but I still don’t understand why so many women get so toxic about keeping house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.