Ride 'Em Cowgirl - Cover

Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl raised on a ranch survives an attempted rape. She finds her dad is the cowboy of her dreams and they become passionate lovers. When a grizzly attack ends her dad's life prematurely, she finds comfort in the arms of her grandfather and learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Daddy went to a hospital in Wyoming to get his vasectomy, so no one would recognize him. He was afraid anyone who knew him would wonder why he wanted permanent birth control when he was a widower. Dad didn’t want any talk or speculation going on around home.

The doctor told dad that he couldn’t have sex for a week.

Daddy told me it really didn’t hurt, it just felt strange, because he could feel the skin being cut by the scalpel and separating, but there was no pain. The ban on sex was to let the incisions heal. If he had hard sex, it might open up those incisions and might cause some damage. We stayed in a motel and did day trips to local attractions. At the end of the week, dad had to go back to the hospital and masturbate in a cup so they could check and make sure no sperm were getting through.

My fifteenth birthday is tomorrow. Because I’m tall, I can pass for eighteen a lot of the time, but I never try to smoke or drink, because that requires an ID, and using a fake is a good way to get caught. I got dad to leave me at the mall while he went to the hospital. I went to Victoria’s Secret and bought myself some very sexy, matching bras and panties. I picked out a black satin chemise with lace cups to wear as a nightie and a matching thong panty. I need a B Cup bra now but I’m still slim, so my figure looks more womanly.

I went to a couple of stores and picked out tops that made my breasts look bigger, and several very short, very tight skirts. I was feeling very sexy, and I was terribly horny because of daddy having to take a week off from our pleasuring each other. I wanted to dress as sexy as I felt.

I took my packages into the restroom and went into one of the handicapped stalls. I took off my clothes, made sure to take off all the tags, and then dressed in new matching black bra and panties, a tight black top that showed off a little of the cleavage my new push up bra gave me, and a denim mini-skirt. I rolled up my old clothes and put them in one of the bags.

Daddy had told me to meet him at a nice restaurant in the mall for lunch. I got us a table, and waited for dad. I was very excited for daddy to see me dressed like a sexy teenager. I was a little apprehensive, because I was afraid he might not like me showing off my body.

Dad walked in, recognized my face, but looked confused because I was wearing different clothes.

“Hi honey.” I said, I gave him a big smile, and kissed daddy on the cheek. He hugged me tight, and kissed me on the lips.

“I hope you don’t mind, I did a little shopping for my birthday so I could have some clothes that will be more fun for you to see me wear.”

“Very sexy, baby. I hope I can control myself on the way back to the motel, because I got the results, and they told me the procedure was successful. No sperm in the sample. The doctor checked the incisions, and they were completely healed, so I’m cleared to have sex whenever you want to.”

I giggled and bent forward a little so dad got a look at more of my cleavage.

We had a nice lunch, then dad paid the check and we started for the pickup. Dad carried most of my packages, but he had me carry the lighter bags so he could hold my hand. I felt like the queen of the world, walking with such a tall, handsome cowboy; holding his hand, telling the world he was my man.

Some old lady muttered to her equally wrinkly friend that it was obscene for daddy to have such a young girlfriend because I looked young enough to be daddy’s daughter. I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud.

We walked across the parking lot. Dad opened the pickup door for me. I made sure to give daddy a nice view up my mini-skirt as I climbed up into the cab. Daddy moved in close for a kiss, and he slipped one hand up under my skirt. He caressed my pussy lips through my tiny new panties. He grinned at me and said, “If you tease a man, you better be prepared for dealing with a very horny guy.”

“I’m counting on it!” I said with what I hoped was a sexy smile. Up to today, I had been unconsciously encouraging daddy to want me and innocently cooperating with him when he touched me. Now, I was consciously working to seduce him by showing off my body in new, sexy clothes and lingerie. I want to get him so hot that he won’t think and will just make love to me because I’m the hot, willing female, available, and eager for his touch. I want him so hot, he won’t worry about my age, or that I’m his daughter.

When we got to the motel, I could tell dad wanted to take me to bed as soon as we were in the room. That didn’t fit in with my plan. I went in the bathroom right away, put up my hair, and put on the new bikini I had picked out at the mall. The motel had an indoor pool, and when I came out of the bathroom, I teased daddy into putting on his swim trunks and going to the pool with me.

Because it was the middle of the week, there was no one else at the pool. I got in the water, and swam breaststroke, with my head out of the water. Dad swam up to me and backed me up against the wall of the pool. He pressed his body tightly against mine, pushing my back against the wall of the pool. He kissed me until I was dizzy. I could feel his big cock, hard as rock, and pressing against my labia. The bikini and his trunks didn’t only put a few thicknesses of cloth between us, and the feel of his erection pressing against me, made my clit start throbbing. I wanted him in me so badly!

I wanted to have a mini honeymoon, so I was trying to create the maximum amount of frustrated lust so that when I came out of the bathroom in my chemise, daddy wouldn’t be able to control himself, and would shove his dick all the way inside me before he could stop and worry about whether popping my cherry would hurt me. If he was out of control and did it quickly, I wouldn’t have to worry or be afraid. Before I knew it, daddy would be all the way inside me, which was exactly what I needed.

I bent forward and let daddy see all the way inside my bikini top. I wanted him to see how big and hard my nipples were. He surprised me by sliding his hand inside my top and squeezing my breast gently, but firmly, with his big hand. I moaned, and then daddy pulled his hand out of the bikini top and slipped it inside the bottoms of my bikini and began caressing my swollen pussy lips. He started stroking my clit, and kissing me until I couldn’t think. He slipped his big finger into my wet pussy and began fucking it in and out of my tight cunt. I whispered, “Oh daddy!” and buried my face in his chest.

Suddenly, daddy lifted me up, and put the head of his cock inside the leg opening of my bikini bottoms. He guided the fat head between my labia and centered the big helmet shaped head in the entrance to my vagina. Dad put his hands on my hips and pushed me down onto his cock.

I had gotten dad more out of control than I intended, so now I was going to give daddy my virginity in a hotel swimming pool, instead of in a bed, in our room. His cock was shoved up the leg opening of my bikini bottoms, instead of having him see me in my silky, very romantic, but still very sexy chemise, and romantically make love to me in our room.

I could feel daddy’s thick cock spreading me wide as he entered me. I felt his shaft rubbing my clit as he filled me. Then I felt my pussy lips pressing against dad’s body, so I knew he was all the way inside me.

My hymen must have already torn when I was riding horses or playing sports. I didn’t have a bit of pain. The only thing I felt was hot pleasure and burning desire for more. Daddy guided my body up and down on his stiff dick, holding my waist and moving my hips up and down on his rod, going faster and faster. I pushed my lips tightly against daddy’s chest to stifle the scream that was trying to get out as I came on my dad’s cock for the first time.

It seemed like I didn’t need any recovery time at all, and I came again almost immediately. I looked up, and daddy was looking into my eyes. His face looked like he was in pain. I felt love filling me up as we kept looking into each other’s eyes as we fucked each other as hard and fast as we could.

“You are so tight, Misty. It’s never felt so good. I’m not going to last very long this time, honey.” He groaned, and I felt his cock get fatter inside me, then it started jerking, and he pulled me down hard against his body, so that he was as deep inside me as he could go. I felt his hot cream shooting off inside me.

“I’m cumming too daddy. I’m cumming on your big cock. I’m cumming from your fat prick fucking my tight little pussy. I’m cumming from your hot cum spurting inside me.”

We both shuddered as our orgasms overcame us. Daddy held me very tight, and whispered, “I love you, Misty.”

Our eyes were still locked together. I moaned, “It was so wonderful, daddy. I love you with all my heart.”

We stayed there, holding each other tightly, until daddy’s cock got soft and slipped out of my cunt. I was very sorry to feel it slide out of me. I loved the feeling of being completely full of daddy’s dick, and the thick shaft stretching the muscles around my pussy hole. I wished we could just stay locked together with him inside me, forever.

Daddy tucked his cock back into his swim trunks. He straightened up my bikini bottoms and made sure the back was pulled up to cover my butt, that the top was covering my breasts and the straps were all fastened. Then he helped me out of the pool. Dad wrapped a big towel around me, and helped me walk on my rubbery legs to the elevator. He held me up as we rode up to our floor, and helped me down the hall to our room.

Once we were inside, and he had locked the door, I pushed daddy on his back, on the bed. I pulled his swimsuit off, and started sucking his cock like I was starving. He got hard after about ten minutes of the best sucking and licking I could give him. I was able to get more of his shaft in my mouth, and daddy looked like he was in heaven as I sucked his rod.

I unwrapped the towel, pulled off my bikini bottoms, and straddled daddy’s body. His cock was sticking straight up in the air. I guided the head between my dripping pussy lips, and sank down on his shaft, taking all of his big cock inside my pussy. I rode his rod faster and harder than I ever thought was possible. I started cumming almost as soon as the head of dad’s cock rammed into my cervix. I kept cumming until daddy grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard as he started shooting off. I collapsed on top of dad, and I lay there until I caught my breath, then I curled up next to daddy and wrapped my arms around him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.