Ride 'Em Cowgirl - Cover

Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A girl raised on a ranch survives an attempted rape. She finds her dad is the cowboy of her dreams and they become passionate lovers. When a grizzly attack ends her dad's life prematurely, she finds comfort in the arms of her grandfather and learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Monday I was done with my period. I was glad I didn’t have to wear a pad. I put on a pair of panties, pulled on a clean pair of jeans, put on one of my new bras, and pulled on one of the new tops dad had bought me. I put my hair in a French Braid, looked in the mirror and saw a girl, not a tomboy. I ran for the bus, and started the long ride to another day at school.

Everything was normal until we got on the bus to go home. I always like to sit right behind Mrs. Waller, the bus driver. Today, the boys had gotten to the bus first, and filled up all the front seats. I frowned as I walked up the aisle toward the back of the bus. Our bus is different from most of the others, and has four-wheel drive to get it through the rough back roads going to the ranches. It also has an emergency door on each side, and a seat that goes all the way across the back of the bus. I hated to ride there because on the roughest roads, it bounced you nearly to the roof. I was stuck there today.

We started off to the first stop, and nothing seemed unusual. When Mrs. Waller was dealing with a twisty, steep part of the road, three of the biggest high school football players came back to the bench seat, and sat down beside me. One sat really close to me, and squished me against the side of the bus.

The one sitting next to me grabbed one of my breasts, and squeezed. It hurt, and I punched him in the face. His nose started bleeding. The other two jumped up and grabbed my arms. The one I’d punched ripped my top off and wiped his bloody face on it. He shoved it in my face, and then he ripped my bra off. Mrs. Waller heard me yell, but she couldn’t find a place where she could stop the bus. I started kicking, biting, and doing anything I could to get away. One of my boots got a guy holding my arms in the stomach, and he let go. I punched the first guy again, and then I was able to kick the third guy in the stomach, hard enough to knock the wind out of him.

The guy who ripped my clothes off got up so he could hold me down, but I was able to push myself up from the seat. I kicked the bloody nose guy in the balls. He fell down screaming.

“I’ll get you for that, you Injun bitch.” He yelled, as he tried to get up, so I stamped the riding heel of my boot down on his balls.

The bus ground to a stop, and Mrs. Waller came running back. She was carrying the broom, and she beat on the two guys who had started trying to pin me again. Finally, she got them herded to the front of the bus. She got on her radio and called the sheriff. She gave me a sweater to cover up with.

Mr. Bloody Nose was still down on the floor, crying like a baby. The sheriff got there after what seemed like forever. He took statements and photographs. It was embarrassing, because he had to take pictures of my bruises, and he made me take off the sweater. I was hoping my topless pics would be kept in an evidence box, not make the rounds of the sheriff’s office. The sheriff put my torn top and bra in a plastic evidence bag, and then he called an ambulance to come get the one I stomped on. He took the other two back to his office, handcuffed in the back of the police car.

He called my dad to come get me, because there was another one and a half hours of the bus route before it would get to my house.

When dad got there, Mrs. Waller was crying and apologizing, and kept saying that nothing like that had ever happened on her bus before.

Dad is always good at calming people down. He asked Mrs. Waller if the dispatcher needed to send a substitute driver. She said she thought she could finish the route. Dad got on the bus and put his arm around me, guiding me down the bus aisle to the door. On the way, he gave all the high school boys the evil eye.

Dad opened the pickup door, and helped me climb in. He got in and drove us home. I didn’t know what to say, and I guess he didn’t either, so it was a long, silent ride.

As soon as we were in the house, I threw my arms around dad, and dissolved into a quivering, sobbing, little girl. Dad picked me up and carried me to my bathroom. He ran a cool bath, and told me not to heat it up, or the bruises would get worse, and the places their hands crushed my arms would swell. He went to get ice packs. I got undressed, and got in the tub.

Dad came in with the ice packs. I didn’t even think about it being my dad and him seeing me naked. I just needed him taking care of me, and I was so glad he knew just what to do. It hurt to move my arms around, so dad washed me, helped me out of the tub, and dried me. He used elastic wraps to hold the ice packs against the worst bruises. I was glad my hair was up, because it is a major production to wash and dry.

Daddy wrapped the towel around me, but then he surprised me. He picked me up and carried me to the living room. He put me down gently, and then he sat on the sofa. I climbed onto his lap. I put my arms around his neck, and buried my face in his broad chest.

“I know it is stupid, because I defended myself, but I am so shaky daddy. I was so scared. There were three of them, and Mrs. Waller couldn’t find a place to stop the bus, and none of the other kids would help me. Then the nasty one called me an Injun bitch,” I sobbed.

Daddy held me, and then he started kissing the bruises on my arms. I twisted my shoulders so I was looking at daddy’s face. When I did, the towel came undone, and fell away leaving my breasts uncovered. I was feeling tingly between my legs again, this time from sitting on daddy’s lap. I stretched up and kissed daddy on the lips. He groaned, and then he was kissing me back. Daddy was devouring my perky breasts and big pointy nipples with his eyes, and then suddenly he was kissing my breasts and licking and sucking my nipples.

I’d never felt anything so exciting before. My heart was racing, my pulse pounding in my ears. I was hot all over. When daddy licked and sucked my nipples, it felt like a red hot electric wire was running from my nipples directly to my clitoris. I could feel my vagina getting wet too.

I took one of daddy’s hands and put it on top of one of my breasts to make sure he understood I wanted him to touch me. He gently rolled my nipple between his thumb and finger. My nipple got even harder, and the skin crinkled. My nipples felt like they were throbbing with my pulse.

I reached for dad’s other hand, and guided it between my legs. Daddy stroked my swollen labia, and when he felt how wet I was, he slipped a finger between the lips. He dipped his big finger into me, getting it wet and slippery, and then he stroked my clitoris. I gave a little gasp because I was surprised by how good it felt.

“It feels so good daddy! Is this what sex is like?” I asked.

“Sex is a lot better honey. This is just what’s called foreplay. We used to call it petting when I was in high school. It’s how a man and woman get each other’s bodies and emotions ready to make love,” Daddy told me.

“I want you to keep doing this daddy. I want your touch and your kisses. If you think I’m big enough, I want you to make love to me. I was so upset and so scared until we kissed. As soon as you started kissing and touching me, all the bad went away, and now I feel all hot and excited, and soft, and needing you,” I said.

I should have kept my mouth shut, because that gave dad time to think, and he pulled back.

“What am I doing?” dad said

“Taking care of your daughter and doing exactly what your little girl needs,” I replied.

Dad looked like he was in pain. I was scared to death, but I put my hand over where I thought daddy’s penis would be. I was thinking that if I rubbed him, he might stop objecting and give me what I wanted. I found what I was looking for, but I was surprised by how big and hard daddy’s penis was.

“It’s so hard daddy. Does it hurt?” I purred in what I hoped was a sexy voice. I gently stroked up and down the length of his erect penis.

“Oh Misty, don’t tempt me like this. I’m not supposed to want you this way. It does hurt, baby. It has been hurting since your mom died. I want you so much. I think you are the only girl in the world who can take the hurt away. But it’s so wrong. I shouldn’t be doing this. I shouldn’t let you touch me,” Daddy said.

“Daddy, I’ve thought about this a lot. I think some people want to control everyone, and make them do what those bossy people say. I don’t think that’s right. It’s my body, and if I want you to kiss me and touch me and make love to me, then it should just be up to me to decide. You aren’t making me do it. I’m asking you to daddy. I want you to. I need you to touch me and make love to me as soon as I’m big enough,” I said.

“Are you sure Misty? Once we start falling in love with each other, it’s going to change our lives forever. If we do make love, it’s something we can’t undo,” Daddy said.

“It’s what I want daddy. More than that, it’s what I need right now,” I told my dad.

“Oh Misty, I love you so much. I want to make love to your beautiful body more than I’ve ever wanted to be with anyone,” Daddy confessed.

I stood up, and took daddy’s hand. He stood up and followed me as I led him to his bedroom. I led him to his big bed and stopped there. I stood on tiptoe and he bent down and kissed me. I unfastened the buttons on his shirt and took it off. I kissed his strong chest and licked his tiny nipples. He reached down, unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled them down, hooking my thumbs into his boxers, so they came down at the same time.

I was kneeling down as I pushed dad’s jeans down. As the boxers came down too, it freed daddy’s penis, and it sprang up, slapping me in the face. I stopped thinking about the jeans, and my hands went to it like they were magnets pulled toward steel. I gently touched the hard shaft and slowly stroked it. I thought the head looked cute, and I found myself kissing it. It jerked in my hand, and I licked the head. I was totally fascinated by how big and hard the shaft was.

“Your penis is so big daddy. It’s so hard, and it makes me want to touch it and kiss it and lick it.”

Daddy sat down on the edge of the bed. He pushed his jeans off and pulled me onto the bed. I fell into his arms, and I thought my head would explode from how good it felt to have my naked body pressed tight against daddy’s bare chest. I adored being held in his strong arms. Daddy rolled me onto my back, and started kissing my breasts, squeezing them gently, and sucking on my nipples. I moaned softly, and my legs spread apart, moving instinctively, not because I willed them to.

Daddy kissed down from my breasts to my tummy. The feel of his lips and hot breath on the tender skin of my stomach gave me fluttery feelings in my belly and made my vagina get even wetter.

Dad kissed the outside of my labia, and whispered, “You have such a pretty pussy, Misty.”

He used one hand to spread the lips and then kissed me right on my clitoris. It made my hips squirm. He licked my clitoris, and it felt so good, it made my hips lift up off the bed. Daddy pushed his tongue harder against my clitoris and began licking me, slowly at first, and then faster and faster.

It felt like a sky rocket exploded in my brain, and sparkly red stars were all I could see. It was like my clitoris became a bubble of molten lava, and burst, sending liquid fire flowing out from between my legs, and burning every part of my body. I went stiff all over, and my body shook. I fell back to the bed. It felt like every part of my body was relaxed, almost like my bones turned to rubber. I sighed, “Daddy, what happened to me?”

“You came baby,” Daddy explained.

“What does that mean, dad?” I asked.

“It’s another name for having an orgasm. Most of the time people in love like other names that seem more romantic than the ones doctors use,” Daddy said.

“Is that why you called my labia a pretty pussy?” I asked.

“Yes honey. The labia, most people call lips, and the vagina, most people call a pussy. Sometimes though, people call all the girl parts between your legs a pussy. Some people use cunt, twat, or snatch, but to a lot of people those are dirty words. There is nothing wrong with those words though; it’s all in people’s minds that they are bad. When a guy talks about the vagina of a girl he loves, he’s thinking how pretty she is, and how cute her labia look, and how much he wants his cock inside her, so he will call it a pussy.

“Most girls call the penis a cock when they like it. Some people call it a dick or a prick, but a lot of the time when girls use those names it means they think the guy attached to it a jerk,” Daddy said.

“If I lick your cock, will you have an orgasm, I mean, will you come, daddy?” I wanted to know.

“Yes honey. If the skin is moved over the shaft or it is licked, or it strokes in and out of your pussy, it will make daddy cum. When that happens, white liquid called semen comes out on my cock. People call it cum or cream or jizz or spunk. The semen has sperm in it, and the sperm is what can fertilize a girl’s egg and get her pregnant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.