Silver Wings Upon His Chest
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Anotherp08

Emily nodded a few times then took a deep breath before she finally began to tell her tale. “I was born and raised in Boise Idaho. My folks were true blue Mormons. They would have had a dozen kids but my younger brothers’ birth was complicated. He died six hours after being born and mom had to have a full hysterectomy to save her life. I was about four at the time. So I don’t really remember it. I just know how it changed my parents. They became so overly protective of me I went a little nuts in high school. They had my entire life planned out for me. I would attend BYU meet a nice returned missionary there and get married and provide them a dozen or so grandkids. But I messed up their plans a bit by not even applying to BYU. I applied to only out of state colleges like UW and was accepted there. I made a deal with my folks I would attend UW and get good grades and do and not do all the things a good little Mormon girl was supposed to do and they would pay for it.

It all worked out fairly well for the first year and half then, well then they were hit by a drunk on their way home from the churches New Year’s Eve party. They were riding in my dad’s fancy new BMW and both died. I was at home for the holidays but had gone out with my friends instead of going with my folks. Dad being the ever efficient man he was had everything all ready for his demise. They were both insured and the lawyer who hit them wanted it taken care of before he went to court on the DUI so he wouldn’t get as much jail time. He settled by paying double what mom and dad’s insurance policies were. Their attorney, I guess he’s now mine said they were over insured whatever that means. Between the two policies and the settlement from the drunk lawyer I was set for life.

I made arrangements with the cleaning service and a security company locked up the house and went back to school. Only problem was without my parents ever watchful eyes on me I let loose. Got into partying and let my grades slip. I wasn’t flunking out or anything but I was getting dangerously close by the end of my second year. I met some other trust fund babies that spring and we all went on vacation to the Bahamas together. That’s where I met Geo, Angelo Caspenetti. He was older than me but that didn’t matter and he really seemed to like me and went out of the way to show it. Lots of gifts and fancy dinners, exclusive clubs and yachts. We spent the entire summer there at a friends of his father’s place.” She sighed then took another drink of the water before continuing.

“That was two years ago next month. In the last two years’ things have not been good. Oh when we got back things were great. He helped me get into a new apartment and bought nice furniture and things for it. It was the nicest place there was near the University. I started back to school and things were ok for a couple of months, then he got weird. One night he came over and started yelling about the books on the coffee table and then about something else then he hit me. When he left one of his guys took me to a doctor then brought me home. The next day he sent me a diamond necklace.

Things went on like that for a while Spring break some of my friends were going to Cobo and I was planning on going with them, but he forbid me going. We got into a huge fight and I spent my spring break in the hospital instead of on the beach. But what the hell he bought me a new convertible when I got out right.” She had a sad smile like she was telling someone else’s story. Another sigh and she continued. “I wasn’t stupid oh no I told myself that enough was enough. The new car was in my name and at the end of the term I was going home to Boise. Far away from Geo and his guys in Seattle. That lasted until the week before term ended. He had booked us a Caribbean cruise, two entire weeks of first class luxury. So I told myself what the hell have a nice cruise and then ditch his ass at the airport on the way home. We were flying in and out of Miami at I figured I could get a flight somewhere other than where he was going. Surely it couldn’t be that hard to right? I had money and credit cards so it should have been a piece of cake. Only it wasn’t, because we flew on a private plane, another of his fathers’ so called friends you see.

Oh well I could always leave after I got back. I even told him I was going to visit my aunt while we were on the plane to Miami. He had no problems with it. Thought it was a great idea. I had no idea what that trip was truly about though. When we stopped at various islands he would go off for various reasons. Then he explained we needed to change our plans. So we got off the cruise ship and got a fancy suite at a hotel. I should have known it was a setup when they asked for a reservation and he gave them one but I wasn’t really paying attention I guess. Only looking back did I realize he had it all planned and just never told me the truth. While we were there he would meet with different people ad I would lay out by the pool or on the beach. On six occasions he had me sign as witness to some contract or another. The last day I met a banker. A very well-tailored guy who was even more queer than the shady business he was doing. I found out he was setting up a bunch of companies to launder money. And to make matters worse they were my companies, not Geo’s at least on paper.

That was when the other shoe dropped as they say. We had to go back to Seattle the plane was waiting. His wife had gone into labor with their first child. I fumed all the way back he didn’t even speak to me, or apologize. When we finally landed he said I thought you knew where did you think I was all those nights I wasn’t at your apartment. I told him I thought he was on business or at his apartment. He just laughed and said one of his guys would take me home. When I tried to mention Boise he said NOT NOW. Then drove off. He made a huge mistake though. Going thru customs, he put all the files and paperwork in my luggage. I still don’t know why he did it. But when I got home and found them I started reading then I scanned each and every one into my computer and hid them on the web.

I figured out I now owned about three dozen different companies all across the world, and the bank accounts to go with them. All total there was over a hundred million dollars stashed in different accounts. While he was busy with the misses and new son I went about making sure I could get in anytime. Since they were business accounts I could create different logins for different level of access. So I did just that and kept the information hidden with the files on the web. That was when things started to get really bad. Now that I knew he was married he didn’t bother to try to hide anything. He explained I was his and if I tried to leave him I would regret it, how I could go to the cops or FBI if I wanted but that it was my name and finger prints on all the documents they would find. He said he would be happy to tell the Feds all about it anytime I decided to leave.

So I stayed. I did go visit my aunt and uncle in Boise, but while I was there one of his guys was nice enough to deliver flowers to me and let me know he was looking out for my safety he had even borrowed a house on the next block. To say I got both the flowers and the message that went with them would be a huge understatement. I only stayed a few more days then made some excuse to return to school or some such. That was about how things went for the next year. Then his father died and Geo’s brother took over last March. Suddenly Geo was always angry and I was always wearing a lot of makeup.

I met Cathy at the hospital. She was the counselor the cops sent because of the domestic abuse law stuff. I didn’t tell her everything at first just that the guy who did was powerful and wouldn’t let go easy and I was afraid he could find me anywhere. Last month she was called back to hospital for a sprained wrist, I thought it was broken but I got lucky. The hand prints in bruising was undeniable though so they called the cops, and they called Cathy. She had me arrested well sort of. I was handcuffed and placed in a car that was driven to Seattle PD garage. There she put me in her car and took me to her and Jill’s place. The next day I told her everything. I told her about trying to run in April when he caused me to pee blood and how he had found me in a hospital in Spokane. I didn’t even give my real name there. She tried to get me to file charges against him but there was no way I would survive until the case went to court. The real eye opener for her was when Geo’s thugs showed up at her condo. That was in June.

We started meeting for coffee a couple times a week over the last month. She told me about you and how if I ever needed help how to find you. She said she wouldn’t give out your number so I was stuck coming here. I called her the day before yesterday, when he beat me so bad I could barely move. Normally he sends one of his goons to check on me, but this time he didn’t so I called Cathy. She wanted me to go to the hospital but I was too afraid of what he would do.

Cathy stayed that night and then went to work. She said nobody was watching when she came by last night, so I followed her to a motel where she paid for a room for me. She said she would meet me here, but she had to go talk to Jill first that thing had gotten out of hand. She wouldn’t tell me any more than that though before she left. So I locked the door and took some Alive went to bed. That’s about it, not much I guess.” By the end of her little story her eyes were getting heavy and her words slurred a little. “Thank you for whatever it was you gave me. I’m feeling much better now.” The little giggle at the end proved her point.

“It was just a T3, Tylenol and codeine.” Beth said almost defensively Jake frowned as Emily giggled again, “well that explains it. When they took out my wisdom teeth they gave me that and mom said I was totally out of it. The doctor said my body reacts funny.” She giggled again. Then looked up at Jake and asked, “Do you know how handsome you are? Even that scare on the side of your face just adds to it. I bet I could teach you a few things cowboy.”

“Um,, a, a, um” was all Jake got out before she started to pull up on the hem of the sweatshirt. He watched as she tried and failed to pull it up past her stomach. As she moved trying to remove it she winced and drew in a hissing breath letting go of the bottom.

Beth stepped forward and said, “why don’t you let me help you with that?”

“Ok but make sure he can see. I want the big hunk to see what he’s getting.” And Emily giggled again.

“Hmm, let me guess you couldn’t put on your bra this morning right?” Beth asked. When Emily shook her head no. Jake started for the door. He heard Beth’s low chuckle as he closed the door and what sounded like Emily saying “but I wanted him to see.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.