Be It Ever So Humble - Cover

Be It Ever So Humble

Copyright© 2016 by Lapi

Chapter 7

In London Town, or at least near it 30 km ... Oh yes, if I told you I’d...

To girls, OK, ladies since all these were like 23 or in the case of Brie quite old, 25 maybe 26. Carla? Who knew, Prague started a bit earlier than most in their re-education regimen. The Eves were 12 when they started, unusual for most governments but Bratva was not a government. A women’s age is like, well, if I have to tell you, you’re not part of the club. Where was I, Oh right you are.

For ladies who had never, ever had been sent to anyone who was not to be their Master, (Read, or that a funeral would soon follow for them) having a Sam to be their ‘friend’ meant a little more than what it did to most people.

In-fact, this entire environment was new. They, at least so far were being treated like, like people, real people; they had no persona to train for not act in. The opportunity was strange, for all of them, Sam included.

Being a ‘friend’ to four beautiful and now ladies who wanted to cuddle a bit was not uncomfortable but just the opposite, stimulating and erotic, shall we say. Sam had lived through a divorce he did not want, then a series of ever escalating encounters with Tara. Someone it took all the willpower he could muster to ‘not fall prey to’. Now these four, they were every man’s dream. He stood no chance with them. He might do everything and anything they wanted.

Right now they wanted to be ‘friends’ with Sam By their thinking ‘friends with benefits’ would better describe their thinking. Yes, ‘their’ since all four had been trained to have no secrets and look for a Master. Mr. Black had always been just a voice. The man in Milan, his father seemed 100 years old so when they saw Sam the four quietly discussed their options. “Their’ options, I told you, Sam never stood a chance. Perception being half of it, they decided ‘sharing’ in this case at least, was not an unacceptable option, for right now.

A male always served a purpose and was good to have about the place, look at that relationship the ‘Black Widow Spider’ had with a mate.

The phrase not being able for a ‘horse to change colors, or was it a leopard to remove those spots’ something like that may apply.

Sam had never viewed Tara as a mate, and never anything less. These four though, were a different story; well, did I say he never stood a chance with them, didn’t I?

Don had said something about finding a girlfriend. Sam had not met Becky but he knew how Tara could be, more so, just how she might act. That Vegas would still remember her and Sal’s comments about a wedding had left no doubt, what he thought of her and further reinforced his concern how Don would fare.

Adding a few things from The Samaritan Ch 6 because is is Premiere only when this story did not require Premiere at the time)

Back in Florida

It was, or seemed to those girls, maybe even to those dozen or so female minders like a big sleepover. To an observer and anyone trying to listen in, (Sorry Ft. Fumble) it appeared that several conversations, in several languages were going on at once. To the girls they were just being normal girls and for the first time on this trip Nikki, Tasha and Alexis were having fun. For Becky and Tara this was not what they had expected, they were having fun also.

No one seemed to miss or wonder where Mickel and Don where, they had more important things happening. Nikki was telling Becky and Tara about the ship they came in on and how the Coast Guard boys seemed to find a dozen things they just had to inspect. Tara meantime kept telling them about Epcot while Tasha argued they ‘want to see mouse’ not go to this ‘Epi cot’ place.

Becky added fuel to the fire when she asked if they meant here in Orlando or the one in California. Tasha looked at Alexis, who looked at Nikki who stopped her soliloquy about the ship, looked at the approaching Mickel and said, “yes”. They were now going to Disneyland/World/whatever. If seeing more than that would have been more fun and if someone had said there was one in France, Honk Kong and Japan and ... You get the picture, they would want to go there too, luckily no one did, for now.

Both Don and Mickel were red in the face. (Don was not even Russian. Red, get it, Russian ... Bah you’re no fun) As he fumed some and approached, Nikki held out the sheet of paper Becky had given her. Both men had to laugh now.

“Change of plans, I think, no mouse now.” he said.

“Yes, we see both mouse now, Orlando and California. Where is this California?”

It’s almost funny how from the depths of despair a light at the end of the tunnel appears.

Miami became the centre of activity. Every ‘associate’ descended there and held an impromptu dinner/meeting/conference. All were not only impressed that Sal had so many of his people there so quickly but that Viktor’s people were there as well. They were also scared, a mean trick for them to be worried about anything. There was a rumor about. All had to know if it was true. If it was, there had to be more involved than even they knew.

The guests of honour had to change their plans. Nearly 100 people were at or would some be waiting to pay their respects that evening. Bar Harbour (Nice Hotel near Miami Beach) could hold them all. Between what clothes were on the ship, the plane, the compound and what the girls had with them a Red Carpet (Russian Pun again, last one, I guarantee it) and an Emmy would be in order.

Arriving fashionably late this time, the guests were announced. They started with the Russians and ended with, you guessed it Tara. When her first name went over the speakers, there was silence; you could hear a pin drop in the room. Grown men, men whom ‘soldiers’ and ‘enforcers’ even feared put their hands to their faces. The rumor was true, “Tarinka’ was here.

There would not only not be any un-warranted actions, but anything and everything Miami would ask for would be done, unquestionably done. “Tarinka’ was a legend, a legend none had a wish to further.

After Nikki said California, Don did not help. “I’ve, excuse me, the girls and I have got to go to Vegas anyhow, we can all go together, it’s a hop, skip and a jump from there.”

Now Mickel was certain that Don was in-charge, he only was here on a vacation. What he did not know was that Viktor and Sal both subscribed to that ‘carrot and stick’ philosophy. It was turning into the ‘mushroom’ thing now though.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.