Be It Ever So Humble - Cover

Be It Ever So Humble

Copyright© 2016 by Lapi

Chapter 2

I was fine leaving the hotel ballroom up until Tara put her arms around me and kissed me as we were at the elevator. Suddenly I felt that it was 100 degrees warmer and still going up; the Sahara Desert might have seemed cooler. We must have looked a sight on the way to the room, hips swaying, bumping and grinding, arms around each other and all the time I tried just looking ahead. I knew if I did not, there might be Hell to pay when we got to the room.

Overall, I think I did pretty well; that is until we got into the room. Tara must have been taking wife lessons from somebody. Maybe Bonnie or Peggy told her, both had been married and must have taken notes or something.

Tara reached around, kissed me again, rising up those 4 inches or so without her high heels, chest on chest then she turned around and said; “un-zip me honey, please”. I had no idea when or how she had become a wife. Yeah, maybe I did, a blind man would recognize the hints.

Without thinking, I still was reacting to that kiss; I undid her little black dress. That was my undoing. The sheath slipped to the floor and the package inside walked, rather sashayed ahead naked towards the bedroom and what a fine sashay it was.

Yep, she wore nothing under that dress that she was not born with, even lack of any hair; she had shaved. I know she had shaved because I had seen her a few times when Tara started not wearing much at home these last few weeks. The black dress pooled on the floor, her shoes were by it and nothing else. She did turn back, smiled then said, “I’ll change, we can order in if you rather, and if we go to the restaurant we need to come back here for dessert.”

‘Right’ I thought and took a deep breath. I had no choice now. I picked up her little black dress and shoes; I followed her into the bedroom.

“Tara Hon, why are you acting this way?”

“I, I ... just want you to like me. All the girls at school tell me what they do for their boyfriends. I really want you to like me and not be disappointed because I am so young and inexperienced. My dad left me and I do not want that happening with you. I thought, I thought ... that if I had sex with you might like me; even a little and let me stay with you.”

“Tara! This may sound strange but I already like you very much. I do not know how it happened but you already sleep over. You have your own keys, my credit and debit cards, I am even working on getting your drivers license early and will get you a car when that happens. In my book that means you already are a part of my family, my life even a big part. Bonnie is working on getting you declared an adult and I would give you the funds to qualify for that. I already made a trust for you for college or anything else when you are an adult. Society considers you a minor now. That means you cannot have sex with an adult and be a wife, at least not here.”

Tara seemed near fainting and sat down on the bed. It had hard for me since she still had not dressed. I handed her the dress and shoes and sat down next to her.

“Now, let’s get some food, get to sleep early and I have a surprise for you. Tomorrow we are flying to Vegas, see some shows, the Grand Canyon and maybe try some horseback riding. We come back Monday probably.”

She launched herself at me; I was hugged and squeezed like never before, even by Bonnie. Good old Sal had struck again. I had called him to reconfirm everything, he just laughed. Those papers we prepared for school would be all I needed to take her out of State. I still was a bit concerned when I called Peggy. “What little girl is that Sam? She already changed her address, goes by the name of Mrs. Tara Jefferson, and tells everyone she is your wife and your home is where she lives. All she needs is a ring and that sheet of paper to make everything official. Are the laws regarding marriage different in Nevada Sam, is that why you are going there?”

The smart ass, she was becoming like Bonnie.

Tara took a quick shower, unfortunately without my help though. She told me she had only brought one other dressy outfit for dinner tonight and some casual clothes. I asked her what she had to sleep in. She laughed then tossed her hair from side to side ... Fulfilling my role as a male, I told her we had a private plane so no schedule she could shop here or in Vegas, my treat.

She devoured her meal while yours truly barely got down coffee. My mind had not begun to digest what was happening. I had to admit though; Tara already was a part of my life and dreaded the day I would lose her.

Leaving dinner was a repeat of our leaving the Prom, hips locked together. If anything, she was a bit more aggressive, when we got to our floor in that she literally was hanging from my neck and those lipstick tattoos on my lips and cheek left no doubt we were together.

Inside the room only gave her some kind of incentive to torment me. This time I did not have to unzip her, she let the dress fall to the ground herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.