Naked in School - the Exported Rebellion
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Kevin and Denise spend a year at college abroad, pursuing their dreams for productive careers. What they find is totally not what they expect, as the Moirai-the Fates-keep tossing curveballs in their direction, as chance and circumstance keep interfering with their plans. (Reading "Kevin and Denise" and "Roger and Cynthia" first will provide needed context; also there are spoilers to the prior tales in this story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humiliation   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School   Nudism  

A week passed quietly; Amelia scheduled her doctor’s appointment for the coming Friday afternoon. One evening midweek, as the three were discussing how their days went, Amelia mentioned that the school had a new head teacher, Mr Hanford.

“Miss Pittsdon left the school to move away ‘cuz her husband was transferred to Scotland,” Amelia said. “The new head isn’t very friendly.”

“In what way?” Kevin asked.

“He’s making new rules and won’t discuss them with students to give reasons. He made rules about where we can hang out after lunch that don’t make sense. He told the teachers he wants the students to stand when they speak in class. Oh, yeah, someone in our school was writing a blog about current political topics and Mr Hanford, I think he figured out who it was, ordered them to stop blogging, he said it was being rude to the authorities.”

“Hmm, he sounds like a real martinet, honey,” Denise said. “I guess you should try not to attract his attention.”

“It’ll be hard ‘cuz he’s sitting in on some of our drama meetings. He’s making suggestions and I think the teacher’s getting annoyed.”

“Oh, that’s not good. Say, do you know what kind of stuff that kid is blogging about?” Kevin asked. “I wonder how radical a high schooler needs to be to be censored.”

Amelia grabbed her phone. “Sarya knows. Her dad’s on the borough council and she said he was interested in the blog articles being posted. I’ll text her.”

Soon they had the web address of the blog. Apparently the student, who was blogging under the name “The Realist,” hadn’t stopped writing.

“Look at today’s,” Amelia said. “It’s a story about something called an honor killing. An uncle stabbed his niece. The blog says that the school where she went had that naked program you guys talk about and the blog speculates that she was forced to be in the nude program. Kevin, I know about those honor killings and that’s awful for a relative to kill their brother’s child!”

“Yes, it’s an extremely warped view of honor,” Denise agreed.

“Oh, my!” Amelia exclaimed.

“What?” the others responded.

“I clicked back to Monday’s,” Amelia replied. “Oh, it’s awful ... it says ‘Lucy Domers, 15, of Wurthing Hills borough, was found in woodlands behind Pilburke School after vanishing from lessons on Friday morning. She was naked and had been repeatedly raped. She was a participant in the controversial Naked in School Program her school runs.’ It goes on with some more details. Hmmm, looks like there are other articles about that naked stuff but also ones about human rights violations and government excesses. Oh, here’s one where a family was put out of their public housing for complaining about an abusive neighbor. Let’s see, it says the neighbor had a conviction for smashing a window in the family’s flat, he had been given a restraining order to keep him away from the family, he also disturbed them by playing very loud music into the night, things like that, for over a year. The father kept complaining to the public authority about him and this says that they were evicted for being chronic complainers!”

“Sounds like this kid is doing a public service,” Denise mused. “So your head is wanting the blog stopped?”

“Yeah, that’s what I heard.”

Kevin had been paging through the blog archives.

“It looks like it frequently picks up items about the Naked in School Program, Denise. There are some posts which report private messages to him or her from kids in the Program who tell him about problems in their school. This kid is doing something like what we did with our website; looks like the government here isn’t censoring this like the U.S. did. It looks like the general theme is more human rights abuse than specifically the Program. I hope he or she can keep it going. Say ... any word on naked goings-on in college?”

“It seems to be gone. I haven’t seen anyone naked since that first week. Oh, someone in class mentioned that she heard that some kids’ parents are planning to go to court to get an order to be sure that their students aren’t penalized for not participating and will be able to get certified when they graduate,” Denise replied. “But ending it totally would probably be kind of complicated; I suppose the school would have to challenge the authority of the government curriculum inspector department to overturn the rule that the college must run it.”

“Sounds like you dealt it a mortal blow then; that was so cool, sweetheart.”


It was time for Amelia’s first appointment for her genital injury and her father had made arrangements with the Neurology Department at UIL Hospital where recent advances in repair of neurological tissues had been made, to see her.

Denise had accompanied Amelia in the examination and then the doctor met with them and Kevin; Kevin had called Elliott Hadad on his phone; he was on the line for the consultation. Kevin gave the device to Amelia to hold.

Dr Areyth Singh was one of the physicians who had developed the neurological repair techniques. He entered the office and greeted Kevin.

“I’m pleased to meet you, and understand Amelia’s father is present by phone? Correct? Hello sir; can you hear?”

“Yes, thank you,” Hadad answered.

“Excellent. I’ve examined Amelia. She has fairly extensive scarring in her pudendal area and numerous adhesions around her clitoris; also, the incision from her FGM healed improperly but that problem is not the most important one; it can be fixed, we think. As you know, Miss Roberts, Dr Weymoth from our gynecology service consulted in the exam and I just spoke to her to discuss how we should proceed. First, I think I have good news for you, Amelia.”

She relaxed visibly and Denise squeezed her hand.

“The nerve injury, as you probably know, is the source of your pain, but also the pain is causing muscle spasms throughout your pelvis and this is triggering a whole cascade of problems—each of which is contributing its own share of pain. The nerve near the wound is almost completely intact and much of the problem is caused by compression and restriction of movement caused by the scarring and adhesions. All of these areas of scar tissue are repairable; they were caused by the infection you had after your injury, Amelia.

“I’m going to review why you’ve been in such pain now, Amelia, so you’ll know that we’re not minimizing it like many doctors seem to do and say it’s a result of psychological trauma. It’s not in your mind at all; the pain is real, and this is why it hurts so badly. First, I think you have what we call a ‘neurinoma, ‘ it’s an injury caused when a nerve is cut or trapped in scar tissue. I believe this occurred with the dorsal nerve of the clitoris. You have both of those conditions, adhesions and neurinoma, and as a result, the surrounding area has become hypersensitive and unbearably painful.

“We also noticed some other major scarring and these are keloid scars that resulted from the slow and incomplete healing of the wound and the production of excess scar tissue. And you also had, from a review of your records, structures called dermoid cysts—these are pockets of epithelium—basically the skin—that formed during the wound’s healing. That area became swollen and infected. Your doctors back in Indonesia treated the cysts, but after the area healed, it left other scarring and adhesions. Fortunately you’re young and healthy and the underlying tissues are strong so your treatment will almost certainly be successful.

“Now here is the course of treatment we recommend. Before we can work on the nerve itself, we’ll have to break up the scar tissue that’s formed. This needs to be done a little at a time because it involves non-invasive massage and a new development in a cold laser device to reach deeper tissues. Amelia, this releasing massage is fairly uncomfortable for the patient and takes place over a period of several months, but as the tissues become more flexible and the internal adhesions are released, your general pain should lessen. Are you with me so far?”

“Yes...” she whispered. “But it can get better? It hurt awfully where you were pressing me at first.”

“Do you think you could stand having that done a few times more if each time it isn’t as bad as the last? With it getting a little better each time?”

Amelia closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “If it helps, then yes.”

“That’s good, because when I pressed there, I could feel the scar tissue next to the nerve move a little, meaning it pulled away from the nerve a bit. Doing that relieves the pressure slowly and we have to do that gradually to allow normal healing between treatments. That’s the kind of therapy I intend, pressing and rolling the tissues to break up the scar tissue, to break up the keloids and make the skin around the nerve more flexible, which also improves the blood supply there. I won’t be doing these treatments myself as we have therapy experts in that field at the hospital. Your vagina also has an area of scarring but Dr Weymoth told me that treating that is routine and not very painful—there is discomfort, she says—I wouldn’t know, not having those parts...”

The others chuckled.

“ ... but she says the kind of scarring and adhesions you have there is not uncommon. We would see you weekly for your treatments and each would be for a half hour to 45 minutes; we don’t want to tax your pain tolerance more than necessary—how do you feel now, Amelia?”

“Tingly and throbbing.”

“Any sharp pain or is it dull?”

“It’s a dull throbbing. And something like an itch.”

“Actually that’s a good sign; parts of the nerve are starting to pass impulses. So if you can tolerate maybe five big jolts like I gave you in a half hour mixed in with gentle rolling over the scarred areas, I think you should make good progress. You’ll need to use a cold pack on the area after treatments and when you get home today because we want to promote blood circulation but don’t want swelling, Okay? Think you can handle that?”

“Oh, yes, if it helps me get better!”

“I think there’s an excellent likelihood that you’ll be close to being pain free by the time treatment is complete, miss. Oh yes. Your chart from Jakarta shows that you aren’t on any birth control meds. Is that still true?”

Amelia blushed. “Yes ... it’s not like I can do that...”

“No, no,” Singh said, “I’m not implying anything. Some girls need the hormones to regulate their menses. In your treatment, we want to avoid adding any hormones to your system, so no contraceptive pills or shots for you, young lady. Until we know that your healing is complete. Okay? Are there any other questions, Amelia? Miss Roberts? Yes, Amelia?”

“Um ... I don’t have gym ‘cuz of this problem but there are exercises I want to do.”

“Well, tell me what they are. I might have your answer but our therapist might be better to ask.”

“It’s using an elliptical thing and ... what were the others, Kevin?”

“Machines like an elliptical trainer, a stair-stepper or adductor/abductor device, or leg presses, things like that.”

“Ah, okay,” Dr Singh said. “I’d avoid those. We’re trying to loosen the tissues in the pudendal area and those exercises strengthen the muscles there. I’d avoid doing exercises using machines like those for at least a year after therapy is over, too. But walking on a treadmill is okay. I’m not sure about biking, so ask the therapist when you come in next. Is there anything else?”

Denise looked uncertain.

“Ah, Miss Roberts, don’t be shy...”

“I’m not sure if it’s my place to ask this, but, um ... I was sexually molested as a young teen and had injuries causing scarring to my female parts, too. It took a lot of therapy—mostly psych but some physical treatments too—to let me have normal sexual function. Um ... will Amelia have ... ah ... normal feelings ... normal sensation ... will she be able to feel arousal like normal?”

“Oh dear, I should have addressed that. I think too clinically at times. When we finally repair the damaged nerve, I’m virtually certain that Amelia will have normal feelings or close to them. I’ve treated a few FGM victims to date, girls with worse mutilations, and have been able to restore at least some sensory function with significantly reduced pain, so in Amelia’s case I think the prognosis is mostly good. You know, we can’t be 100 percent sure, but I believe this case will be successful.” Singh turned and spoke to the phone. “Mr Hadad, are you satisfied with what I’ve covered concerning your daughter?”

“Oh yes, doctor. You’ve answered everything I could think of; thank you very much.”

“Okay, then, thank you all,” Singh said. “I’ll show you to where you can check out and make your next appointments.” He walked them out. “Have a good day,” he said as he shook hands and left.

“That’s such good news,” Hadad said to his daughter by phone. “This was a good visit but we need to ring off now. Tell the others ‘bye. Love you, dear.”

“Yes, Papa, love you too.” She turned to Kevin. “Here’s your mobile back. Thanks, Kevin. Papa says goodbye to you guys. Oh, I’m so happy!”

“Yeah, let’s go celebrate at a nice restaurant,” Kevin said. “Then we’ll get you home and ice you down.”

Amelia shot him a disgusted look. “Yuck, Kevin...”


The following week, Denise entered her stats class at the ed school and the professor told her to see her after class. When the class ended, she went to the front of the room.

“Miss Roberts,” she said, “Dean Phillips asked me to give you this,” passing over an envelope.

Denise read the letter as she walked to her next class. It was an informal request for her to see the dean at her earliest chance; in it he also told her that she was correct in her assertion that her enrollment in classes in the ed school did not make her a member of their teacher-training program and apologized for their earlier error. She called his office to see about available appointment times and learned that he could see her after her next class.

When she arrived at the ed school’s offices, Mrs Jaimeson ushered her into Phillips’ office and smiled at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.