Naked in School - the Exported Rebellion
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Ndenyal

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kevin and Denise spend a year at college abroad, pursuing their dreams for productive careers. What they find is totally not what they expect, as the Moirai-the Fates-keep tossing curveballs in their direction, as chance and circumstance keep interfering with their plans. (Reading "Kevin and Denise" and "Roger and Cynthia" first will provide needed context; also there are spoilers to the prior tales in this story.)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Humiliation   First   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   School   Nudism  

Kevin’s cell phone rang as he was sitting in their flat, looking over the textbooks he had purchased for his classes.

“Can you get that, please, honey? It must be on my nightstand!” he called.

Denise was in their bedroom. “Yeah, got it!”

He heard the murmur of her conversation; then Denise walked into the sitting room.

“It’s Malik Hadad, they’ve checked in at the Bath Road Hotel at Heathrow. They want to meet Amelia’s flight tomorrow with us,” she said, handing Kevin the phone.

“Hello, Malik, yes, that would be great. And let’s all have dinner together then. Your flight leaves the following day, right?” Kevin said. “Good; Amelia’s shipment of her clothes and stuff came yesterday so she’s all set. Elliott told us she’d only have a backpack and another small case so her customs should go quickly ... Okay, then ... Well, we’ll meet you at the international arrivals lounge at 3:30 ... Sure; ‘bye then.”

Kevin turned to Denise. “All set; let’s do this with taxis—be easier. Amelia’ll be tired. That was a long trip for us when we did it and she had that layover in Qatar too.”


The following afternoon, Kevin and Denise were waiting with the Hadads at the exit from customs.

“There she is!” Denise called.

“Where?” Saja looked at the crowd emerging from the corridor. “Oh my! Yes, my goodness, how she’s grown!”

Amelia saw the group and ran up to them, dropping her bags, and wrapping her arms around her grandmother.

“Nenek! I missed you so much!” she squealed and then grabbed Malik. “Hello, Petu, missed you too.” She kissed him. “These are my new big sis and brother,” she declared to them, grabbing Denise’s and Kevin’s hands and then hugging them both.

Kevin whispered to Denise, “Nenek and petu—it’s actually petulu—are Indonesian, grandma and grandpa.”

“I figured,” she whispered back.

“Have all your luggage, dear?” Malik asked Amelia. “Well, let’s be off, then.”

At dinner and later in the lounge of the Hadads’ hotel, Amelia told her grandparents about her school activities, including the plays she had performed in, during her last school term. Of course they knew all about her injuries and expressed their dismay about how difficult it was to try to stop the practice of FGM all over the world. And on more than one occasion they praised Kevin and Denise for stepping in as Amelia’s guardians so that she could get her medical treatment.

They left the Hadads after about an hour’s visit at the hotel, since Amelia was quite tired and the Hadads had an early flight. Amelia lovingly hugged her grandparents farewell and Kevin and Denise received their own emotional parting hugs from the older couple, who promised that they’d send their contact information when they arrived in Accra so that they all could keep in touch.


Two days later, Denise and Kevin went with Amelia to her new school to take care of the final registration steps and for Amelia to buy her school uniform clothes and other supplies that the pupil handbook said were needed. Since Amelia had previously been in a school in England, and uniforms were required in Indonesia too, this wasn’t a surprise for her or Kevin, who grew up in countries where school uniforms were mandatory, but for Denise, who wasn’t used to uniforms, the idea was strange. Especially when they went to the school store to get some of the uniform items and she noticed a note in the dress policy.

“Look, Kevin, look at this,” she pointed and read it aloud, “‘Girls are to wear white or light-coloured unpadded bras; our school’s governors believe that coloured bras which are visible through pupils’ blouses are offensive to a modest appearance. Also, white or light-coloured panties must be worn as well, and must have full fronts and backs. Boys are to wear black or navy boxer shorts or full briefs and black or grey socks.’ I wonder, do they do briefs, bra, and panties checks here?” she asked, amazed.

“Oh, I really hope not,” Amelia blushed. “I see that girls can wear pants here and I’m more comfortable with them than skirts. And I won’t need the PE kit, right?”

“Oh yes—thanks, Amelia, I almost forgot about your PE exemption. Let’s go back to the office and take care of that,” Denise said.

They reentered the school office. “Excuse me,” she asked the clerk, “we also need to get a PE exemption for Amelia.”

“Well then, that will require a medical certificate and the head teacher will need to see you,” the clerk answered. “If you can meet now, I’ll see if she’s available.”

“Yes, thank you.”

About five minutes later, they were ushered into the office of Rosemary Pittsdon, the head teacher. She rose when they entered.

“A PE exemption, miss,” the clerk announced.

“Very good,” Pittsdon replied, “and you are?” spoken to the three.

“I’m Denise Roberts. This is Kevin Coris and our ward, Amelia Hadad. She just arrived in London and we’re here getting her supplies.”

“Ah yes. Amelia. Our late admit. Yes, I recognize you, young lady; your acting on the clips you sent was excellent. I’m looking forward to your studies with us.”

“Thank you, ma’am,” Amelia said.

“You have a very good academic record as I recall, and yes, I also recall that you were here with guardians. But you are requesting a PE exemption? PE is an important part of your development, you know.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Amelia agreed. “But I was injured several years ago and PE activities are simply too painful; besides, it might worsen it.”

“We would require a medical certificate. Do you have one? We could exempt you for a short period until you obtain one if necessary.”

Denise spoke. “Amelia brought an up-to-date one with her when she arrived. Here’s a copy. I hope you can accept one from a hospital in Jakarta.”

“Hmmm, I see no reason why not,” Pittsdon said. “I see it says ‘traumatic groin injury.’”

“Yes ma’am,” Denise confirmed, “In fact that’s why Amelia is in London now, for treatment. In fact, we’ll periodically need to have her released from classes early to go for treatments, as I understand. This will be over the next six-month period, I was told.”

“We can certainly accommodate her medical treatments although Amelia will be responsible for her missed work.”

“Absolutely. She knows that, ma’am,” Denise acknowledged as Amelia nodded her head.

“Quite. Well then, young lady, this won’t mean that you get free time here,” Pittsdon smiled, “we shall expect that you take on a project during your PE time; one that won’t be physical but will teach you the importance of keeping physically active. I trust that this shall not present a problem?”

“Oh no, ma’am,” Amelia. “I used to love playing football. I can’t now, but there are still things I can do to keep active.”

“Well said, young lady. We’ll have you meet with our PE teachers then, to design a program for your special needs. Is that all you need, um ... hah, I can’t use your surname; there are three different ones ... anyway, is there anything else ... Amelia, I see you raising your hand. Yes, dear.”

“Um, this is a little embarrassing but I need to know, ma’am,” she ventured. “Um, in the dress policy about undies...”

“Ha, ha,” Pittsdon laughed. “Yes, we hear that question all the time. No, we don’t have panties inspections. We state those rules because we want to stress modesty in dress. We don’t want for our pupils to call special attention to the way they’re dressed and our governors decided that wearing modest underwear will set the tone for all clothing you wear. Does this reassure you?”

Amelia nodded vigorously. “Yes ma’am.”

“Excellent. Thank you for coming in today; it was a pleasure meeting you, and Amelia, I’m really pleased you’ll be with us. I’ll be looking forward for when you have your stage performances.”

They left the office and purchased the items Amelia needed, her school clothes and the recommended supplies.

On the way out, Amelia looked wistfully at the bike racks outside the building.

“I used to love riding, you know,” she remarked. “I’d love to be able to ride to school instead of taking that bus. Maybe someday I’ll be able to...” she trailed off as Denise slipped her arm around her waist.

“Let’s hope for it, sweetie,” Denise said. “Let’s go home and drop off this stuff. Kevin has some errands to do now, so let’s go to that big shopping mall—we need to get you a mobile phone and a laptop computer for you to use. And how about looking for some clothes at Morleys for everyday wear? You won’t be in school always, right?”

“Oh yes! Thanks, Denise!” she exclaimed.

Later, as they were shopping in Morleys, Denise asked Amelia, “You mentioned that one of your therapists had you use whirlpools and you said that you like gentle swimming, sweetie. There’s a health club in our area that Kevin’s checked out and we’re going to join. They have a pool and spa there. Interested?”

“Oh sure! Um, but I didn’t pack any swimsuits to bring.”

“Well, we’re in the store right now, and I’ll bet the swimwear must be on sale; I hope there’s still some stock. Let’s look, okay?”

Soon they had picked out some cute suits and Amelia went into the fitting room to try them on. After a few minutes, she called Denise.

“Umm, Denise? Can you come in? I need help.”

“Are you okay?”

“Oh sure, but I need your opinion,” Amelia giggled.

Denise slipped into the room and looked at the girl, who was wiggling into a dark blue single-piece suit. She gasped. “Oh my!”

Amelia looked at her.

“Oh dear—your clothes hide your figure, dear. My goodness, you could be a fashion model.”

A deep flush spread from Amelia’s face down to her chest. Denise took in her youthful figure. She had a perfect hourglass shape with high, firm breasts, a small C-cup, Denise thought, and a round perky derriere. Standing at about 5 feet 7 inches, she radiated a nubile femininity.

“Denise! You’re embarrassing me,” she chided.

“Can’t help staring; you’re a vision of loveliness, honey.”

“Awww, thanks. Papa says I’m getting to look a lot like my mum and she was a stunner. Come on, tell me how this looks now!”

“Don’t you think it’s a bit tight? Look on top here, it’s pretty small for your chest, don’t you think?”

“Yessss, maybe ... I must still be growing up there,” she mused. “Let me try this one, it’s a bit bigger, I think.”

Eventually they picked out three suits and left for home with their purchases.

After dinner that evening, Amelia was sitting with Kevin and Denise watching the news on the TV when a news story about Atlanta began to be aired. It was quickly apparent to the watchers that it held no interest for them, and then the news turned to sports. Denise waved her hand at the screen and Kevin took the remote and shut the TV, but Amelia’s expression had become thoughtful.

“Denise... ?” she ventured.

“Yes, sweetie?”

“Um, you came from Atlanta ... when you lived in America... ?

“Well, yes, but I grew up in a town near Raleigh in North Carolina, honey. Why do you ask?”

Amelia blushed. “Remember when we met? I asked you how you and Kevin knew there was something wrong with me. You said it was a sense you and Kevin had, or something, and you told me that he knew there was something wrong when he first met you and saved your life. You said that you’d tell me that story, but you never had the chance, I guess. Hearing about Atlanta reminded me.”

Kevin chuckled. “I suppose I should leave the two of you to share those girlie secrets...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.