Twin Angels
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

The next day, Samantha and Jonathan showed up. I was wildly happy to see my twin. It had been years.

After lots of hugs, Sammie said, “OK Sister dearest. I want in on this humanitarian expedition, but I think we need to agree on a few things before we put actual money into building a floating hospital.”

“I don’t want us to feel inhibited or repressed when we are on the boat, and I have a couple of ideas about how to avoid that.”

“Since we are twins, and are nearly identical in everything except personality, it stands to reason that if Sam likes Stevie, he will probably like me too, and if Jonathan likes me, he is probably going to like Stevie just as much. I think it will probably work the same way for us girls. I can see right away why Stevie likes Sam, and I am sure that once I get to know him, I’ll lust after him too. Jonathan is too pretty for Stevie not to get the hots for him eventually.

What I’m recommending is that we forget about monogamy and have a group marriage where we just agree to be exclusive among the four of us. That way, no one will be fighting their urges, or feeling guilty. I think we ought to have the first child of each married couple be genetically their child, but after that, if we want to see who makes the prettiest babies, we should.”

The men looked shocked. I just smiled and sent Sammie a “good work” message in our silent language.

I decided the men needed to be reassured, so I said, “We are both totally happy in our marriages. We each love our husband with all our heart. We are totally satisfied and fulfilled. Sammie is just saying that if we are 7000 miles from nowhere, and we feel a strong connection to someone we are not married to, we should all be able to act on it without drama or feeling guilty.”

“It seems pretty practical.” Sam said.

“You girls have shared a man before without getting jealous, so it seems like it should work. After all, neither of the guys is going to think he’s getting shortchanged no matter which lovely lady he is with.” Jonathan added.

“OK, lets draw up an agreement, put some money in the kitty, and get busy designing this boat!” Sammie bubbled.

I know most of you aren’t sailors, so I’ll skip the details. Let’s just say that the boat we built was bigger and better than “Wings.” We were planning on at least four adults, plus the children we might want to have, so we made her 150 feet long, steel hulled, and schooner rigged. We named her “Aceso” for the Greek goddess of the healing process.

While the ship was being built, we lived in an apartment close to the yard. As Sammie predicted, the girls were equally attractive to the boys, and the boys worked equally hard to please and satisfy the girls. We were four healthy people, and we had lots and lots of good, healthy sex.

I studied for and passed the U.S. Coast Guard Captain exam.

Sammie and I had decided to stay on birth control until we had launched the ship, completed sea trials, and accepted delivery, so it didn’t really matter who was loving whom at that particular moment. Everyone was relaxed and happy.

You already know what I think of Sam’s equipment, and how well he uses it to make me a very, very happy girl; so I’ll just add that Sammie chose well, and Jonathan was admirably equipped and skilled. The boys didn’t care who they took to bed, and the girls were equally pleased with either guy.

When “Aceso” was ready for her first voyage, we all gathered in the pilothouse and went over the charts. We agreed to visit all the ports in the Caribbean and help as many people as we could, while making love to each other as much as humanly possible.

Leaving the harbour went smoothly, and before we knew it, we were in the North Atlantic. We setup watch schedules, and settled in for the passage routine.

We reached Freeport with no incidents, and fortunately no storms. The downside of “Aceso” being so big is that not every port or marina can accommodate her. We anchored outside the marina, but inside the harbour. We hoisted the proper flags, and waited to be cleared into the country.

When the Customs and Immigration officials came out, they told us that another doctor was in port. I thought I had seen “Wings” masts in the marina.

We were cleared in, and told where to present our credentials so we could start seeing patients.

Sammie and I took the ship’s boat and zipped into the marina. We were nervous as hell, as we tied up the boat and climbed the ladder from the dock up to the pier. We reverted to old habits, and held hands as we walked slowly toward “Wings.”

We could hear kids’ voices, and we guessed dad must have had his vasectomy reversed. When we got to the dock where “Wings” was moored, we yelled, “Ahoy the schooner, “Wings.”

Dannie came up on deck and stared at us. We didn’t know if it was hostile or just disbelief on her face. “Permission to come aboard, Mister Mate.” I said. Yes, I know she’s a girl. Nautical tradition doesn’t deal with there being two genders capable of being a ship’s officer, so everyone if addressed as Mister.

“Permission granted.” Dannie replied.

Danielle, as a 33-year-old woman, looked like I’d always imagined her to be when she grew up. She was 5’9” tall, shiny black hair, completely straight, and down to her waist. She had a sex goddess figure, probably 34D, 23, 34; and no post baby tummy at all. In fact, she rocked the bikini she was wearing, and I could see that Sammie had noticed too.

By this time, she looked friendlier, and so Sammie followed me aboard and we hugged her. She took us into the pilothouse, and there was daddy, looking after a man with a nasty cut on his leg. He smiled at us, and kept on with his doctoring.

Dannie took us to the galley and made coffee. Her two girls were not twins. Milly was 16 and Maddy was 14. They were dark and beautiful, like their mother. The girls were excited to meet their mom’s sisters, and chatted with us just like we would have done at their ages. They were both precocious.

Daddy finished with his last patient of the day and came down to see us. After he kissed us both thoroughly, he took his two youngest daughters up to the pilothouse for lessons, so we three sisters could talk.

Dannie told us that she was afraid to have sex with daddy, but she knew he loved pussy more than anything, so she felt like she had to give him her virginity whether she was ready or not. She wanted a complete hold on him, and she thought blowjobs weren’t enough. She reasoned that since Sammie and I had first fucked daddy when we were 14, she was built bigger than we were, and was two years older, she could do it easily.

The night Sammie and I left, she got daddy on his back, expecting a BJ, and she straddled him and impaled herself on his cock before he could stop her. Dannie was a lot like us, and having her cherry popped didn’t hurt much. She said getting used to being stretched so wide was the most difficult thing, but daddy made her cum so hard, and so often, she loved it. She was soon just as much of a nympho as we were.

When she started begging for babies right away, daddy had his vasectomy reversed and got her pregnant with Milly. Two years later, she begged daddy to knock her up again, and Maddy was the result.

Dannie didn’t go to college. All she wanted to be was a wife and mother. She told us that she was raising the girls more conventionally, and not letting them see too much of what she and daddy did together. Dannie said she wasn’t sure she would ever be ready to share daddy with her girls.

We promised her that we wouldn’t try to steal daddy back from her. We went up to the pilothouse, and asked daddy if he would like to see our hospital ship.

Our ship’s boat is a big Boston Whaler, so that we can bring patients out when we have to anchor out. We put life jackets on the girls, and helped daddy and his family into the boat. I fired up the two, 150 horsepower engines, and ran us out to “Aceso.”

The girls oooed and aahed appropriately. Daddy told them there was to be no tag in the rigging and no hide and seek below decks.

We climbed the ladder, with me going first and Sammie second. Daddy came next, and asked permission to come aboard. I could smile and invite them all aboard. I was still angry with Dannie for being a selfish bitch and stealing daddy, but my life had turned out pretty well, so it was more difficult to hate her now.

We showed then all around our wonderful ship. Daddy was impressed at the way the hospital was setup, and I saw him looking at my certificates and Sam’s. He said he was amazed that I was able to scale up my hybrid power system for a boat three times as big as “Wings.”

When we were having coffee and snacks in the galley, Maddy came up to me, and pulled on my hand. I followed her up to the pilothouse, and she looked up at me with big, black eyes set in her beautiful face, and said, “Auntie Stevie, I’m worried that daddy is hurting mommy.”

“Why do you think that Maddy?”

“All the time, I mean like three or four times every day, daddy takes mommy into their room, and locks the door. Then we can hear mommy moaning and saying ‘oh daddy’ and sometimes screaming really loudly. Sometimes she says words we don’t know, like ‘fuck me with your big cock, daddy.’ I want to look up the words, but mommy only lets me use the Internet when she is looking over my shoulder.”

“Well Maddy, I want you to know for sure that daddy isn’t hurting your mommy. Men and women can love each other in a very special way, and that is what your dad and mom are doing. Your mommy is just telling your daddy that she really likes how he is loving her, and that it feels really good.”

“I think you should ask your mom about it, and if she thinks you are able to understand, she will tell you more.”

“OK, Auntie Stevie. I’m glad to know he isn’t hurting mommy. I never saw any bruises, so I was confused. Can I ask you about something else?”

“Of course honey.”

“I’m different from Milly. We both have girl parts between our legs, but I have this really big button above my vagina, and Milly’s button is tiny. Am I abnormal or do I have a disease?”

“You are normal as can be, Maddy. All girls have a button. It is called a clitoris. Some girls, like Sammie, and you, and me, have big buttons, and some girls like your mom and Milly have small buttons. Some girl’s buttons are so tiny they are almost invisible; but all girls have buttons.”

“What is the clitoris for, Auntie? Mine gets to feeling itchy a lot of the time, and when I rub it, it feels really good.”

“Well Maddy, that’s something you should talk to your mom about. The clitoris is part of how Mother Nature made men and women able to love each other in the special way that your mom and dad love each other. Your mom has different ideas than I do about how much information 14 year old girls should know, and she would be mad at me if I told you everything.”

“Auntie, am I abnormal for getting an itchy clitoris or for rubbing it?”

“No, Maddy, all girls get itchy feelings and almost every girl rubs herself. It feels nice, and it can’t hurt you unless you rub too hard. One thing you shouldn’t do is lie on your tummy, make a fist, and rub your clitoris against your fist. That counts as rubbing too hard. You may not think it hurts, but when you grow up, it can cause problems for you, if you have masturbated that way for years.”

“What does ‘masturbated’ mean, Auntie?”

“It’s just a medical word for rubbing your clitoris to make it feel good.”

Dannie came into the pilothouse, and heard the word, “masturbated.” I thought she was going to freak out.

“Dannie, dear, Maddy has a lot of questions. She was afraid daddy was hurting you because she heard you scream and moan when you and daddy are in your room, with the door locked, three or four times a day. She also heard you say words she would like to look up, but can’t, because you are over her shoulder. I told her she should ask you about the special way mommies and daddies say ‘I love you’ to each other. Then she asked me about her button being bigger than Milly’s, and I told her that Sammie and I have bigger buttons than you do, and that it was completely normal. Being a doctor, the word, ‘clitoris’ slipped out, and I explained that was the medical name for our buttons. Then she was worried that feeling itchy in her clitoris was abnormal, and wondered if rubbing it, and making it feel good was abnormal. I told her all girls have those feeling sometimes, and that she should ask you about it. Then the word, ‘masturbated’ slipped out, and I told her that was the medical name for rubbing her clitoris to make it feel good. She asked me what the clitoris is for, and I told her it was how Mother Nature made girls so we would want to share the special kind of love with men.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.