Twin Angels - Cover

Twin Angels

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Our18th birthday wasn’t the joyous event birthdays used to be, and the celebration didn’t evolve into frenzied lovemaking.

Sammie and I had always planned to find a college near a harbour and live on “Wings” while we went to school, so we could take care of daddy, and he could take care of us.

Since daddy seemed so chilly toward us, we scrapped that plan, and picked a school based on its academic quality alone. We were so hurt; we picked a school away from the ocean, so that seeing a schooner sail by wouldn’t make us disintegrate into non-stop crying.

I was going into the pre-med program, and Sammie was going into Computer Science. We were able to convince them to let us be roommates.

Daddy just dropped us at a marina, and we had to get from there to the airport, and on to the university. As daddy backed “Wings” away from the dock, Dannie came to stand beside him. At least he was using the wheel outside, not hiding in the pilothouse. It made Sammie and me pretty sad though, because he put his arm around Dannie’s waist, and held her tight. She is only 16, but they looked like a married couple.

We felt angry too because Dannie was going to get all the sex she wanted, and Sammie and I were out of luck, unless we took care of each other.

For both of us, girl sex just isn’t the same, and not nearly as satisfying, although we love making love to each other. I suppose things are going to change a lot for us now, and maybe we will meet a girl or a guy who takes us to that special place, where it seems like every cell in our bodies are satisfied. It is difficult to be optimistic, but we will try.

I’m going to skip over our college years. We did not act like total sluts, we got each other off to keep ourselves sane and so we didn’t bite the heads off other people. Nothing really significant happened, except that we graduated. We took a few gorgeous men, athletes, professors, and very hot, very sexy girls to bed, and all of them seemed more than happy with how we got them off, but neither Sammie or I felt like it was even “good” sex, let alone the earth shaking kind daddy used to give us every single day.

Samantha went on for her Masters and then her Doctorate. While she was working on her dissertation, she invented a chip that solved a quantum-computing problem, and when she got her hood, she went off to work for a big chip manufacturer.

The founder of the company fell for her, and she told me that he makes her cum hard enough and often enough to be in the same solar system with daddy. The up side for her was that he had a private suite next to his office, was as horny as Sammie, and called her for a conference four or five times every day. Sammie said after he got some practice with her, he got better at making her cum really hard, so because she was getting laid as much as she wanted, she was a happy girl.

He was monogamous, and after he married her, and they moved in together, she got fucked more often than daddy did us, because she didn’t have to share. Samantha and Jonathan seem to be the poster children for “happily married.”

I went to medical school, graduated near the top of my class, of course, and then did my residency at one of the big name teaching hospitals. I have done some snuggling in the on-call room, but still have not met the guy or girl of my dreams.

Of course I can’t ever do anything the easy way, so I finished my OBGYN residency and then went on to become a Urology and Urological Surgery Fellow. Since cocks and cunts are my favourite body parts, it seemed appropriate for me to have my (unfortunately gloved) hands on them all day.

I became an attending at the teaching hospital, and my sad, solo life wound on its weary way. One day, the new class of residents came in, and the head of the program grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

“You are going to hate me, but we have the most promising young doctor in this class. He is too damn talented and insufferably arrogant for anyone else to teach him, and besides, he thinks he wants OBGYN. I think he’d make a horrible baby catcher, so try to encourage him to go into Pathology.”

That’s how I got introduced to Dr. Samuel Charles. One of the good things about academics is that they recognize reputation, and achievement, and give you credit for it. Because my name is in all the journals, I never had one bit of trouble with Dr. Charles.

Sammie wasn’t the only inventor in our family. During my Urology fellowship, I invented a new material for Foley catheters. My material causes less irritation, and if properly cared for, can stay in place longer, with much less chance of infection.

The coolest thing about inventions is that if they work, you get royalties. Sammie and I are rich enough now to buy, or do anything, or travel anyplace, we want.

One night Dr. Charles was working a difficult delivery. He knew he was in over his head, and paged me. We talked over the problems the mom was presenting, and discussed the possible treatments. He picked the most conservative, least invasive, which is what a resident should do. I smiled at him, and said,

“Of course there is this experimental thing I’ve been working on for a year, and Jane is the kind of patient I developed it to help. So if you trust me, I could show you how to do it and save this poor lady a lot of pain and a couple of weeks in hospital.”

Sam went and got the pacing husband to sign the consent forms, and we scrubbed for surgery. The procedure took a lot longer than usual because Jane had so many vascular complications, but we got her stabilized and delivered without having to go cesarean.

Sam was duly impressed. We were both worn out, and when we got down to the on-call room, instead of going out to my car and driving home, I turned into the room after Sam. I had no plan, and no intention to do anything but sleep.

We both climbed into a bunk, and before we knew it, we were asleep. After about an hour, Sam got paged for another delivery. He pulled on his lab coat and headed for the ER. I went back to sleep.

When Sam came back, I rolled over, and said, “I really don’t want to be alone right now.” Sam came over and got in bed with me. He held me, cuddled me, and made me feel safe.

When my crazy libido started yelling that I was messing up the best chance I’d had to get laid in a long time, I told the crazy bitch to shut up. Then I impulsively kissed Sam, and he kissed back. It was the kind of kiss that a girl doesn’t get very often. It is great by itself, but it promises so much more, and my body went into overdrive, getting all my girl parts ready for lots of hard exercise.

I broke the kiss and said, “Sam, I want this to go so much further, but I have to tell you that I’m anything but ladylike, and if you kiss like that, I will definitely get way too loud for the on-call room.”

He laughed, and said, “Been a long time?”

“You really don’t want to know all the details.” I answered.

“My shift ends at 7am, and I’m off for 48 hours.” He said with a wolfish smile.

“That’s long enough for an audition. Better get all the sleep you can Doctor.” I said

At 7am, shifts changed, and I headed for the parking lot. Sam went to take the public transit train he always rode home. He got off at the second stop after the hospital, and I pulled up just as he came down the stairs. He climbed in and gave an approving smile to my Audi.

“I figured you for a BMW gal, Dr. Cory.” He said.

“P L E A S E! I am not a natural born asshole.” I said.

I had decided that going to my house was a bad move, so I pulled in to the parking garage of a condo building the hospital owned. When VIP doctors visited, they stayed in one of the condos. I happened to find out about a small unit none of the VIPs ever wanted, so I lifted the key, and used it when the itch in my clit became unbearable.

I stripped, and invited Sam to join me in the shower. His clothes hit the floor before I had turned around to walk to the shower. We soaped each other up, and Sam wasn’t a bit shy. He knew if anything was off limits, I would have already told him.

“You have a nice touch, doctor. By the way, I have never done anal. I never plan to. I don’t like pain. Anything else is probably OK,” I said.

Sam surprised me by picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him, and he guided me so that his cock eased gently into my very wet pussy. I buried my face in his neck, and moaned with the pleasure of having a nice hard cock inside me after going it solo for so long.

As he slowly filled me, my body told my less than rational brain, “Stevie, this feels just right. He is big enough to feel good, but not so big it hurts. He’s a tiny bit thicker and just a bit longer than daddy is, so this is going to feel wonderful if he knows what to do with the marvellous equipment his genes gave him.”

Out loud I said, “Oh, that’s so good Sam.”

He concentrated on holding me steady, and left the up and down movement to me, which was great, because it let me move just the way I needed to in order to cum. I did cum, and very quickly too. He grinned at me and whispered, “Did you like that?”

I smiled sweetly and said, “Why yes Doctor, that’s just what I needed.”

I moved up and down on his cock faster and faster, and I started cumming with less and less time between orgasms.

I kissed his neck and asked, “Am I your first ‘spinner’?”

Sam laughed and said, “I would never have tried this if you didn’t have such a gorgeous figure. I work out, but I’m not superman.”

“That’s a shame, because when I get done with you, you are going to think I’m Wonder Woman.” I purred in his ear.

Sam thoroughly fucked me in the shower, and gave me a dozen delicious orgasms before he started to lose his control. He moved to press my back against the wall of the shower, and began ramming his cock into me harder and faster than I could bounce up and down on him. He growled and creamed my pussy.

“Oh Sam, I love the way your fireball feels inside my cunt. I’ve been so hungry for a man who could fill me up and blast hot cream right into my cervix.” I moaned. I worked my pussy muscles on him to drain every drop of his cum. When I started milking him, he rammed his big cock into me as hard, and deep as he could. I came again really, really hard, and nearly screamed with the pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.