Twin Angels - Cover

Twin Angels

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

We were anchored in the Sea of Cortez, and no anchor watch was needed, so we took daddy to bed and gave him the threesome we were always planning, but always forgetting.

We gave him a two-girl blowjob until he was throbbing and ready to explode, then both of us got on our hands and knees, with our butts next to each other, and daddy alternated fucking us. He slammed his cock into me until I came, then pulled out and fucked Sammie to an orgasm. He kept alternating between our dripping pussies, and made us cum over and over. I started working his cock over with my pussy muscles, and sucked him off with my cunt. He exploded inside me, and the heat of his cum, filling me up, made me cum again, harder than ever.

When spring came, we sailed back out into the Pacific, and headed south. We decided there was no reason to risk a Cape Horn rounding, but we wanted to see Patagonia, so we kept sailing down the coast, stopping where there were safe harbours, and we took tours of historic cities.

The whole family worked to learn Spanish. Dannie was better at it than any of us.

We explored the eerie beauty of Patagonia, then headed north, toward the Panama Canal.

I promised you a description of us, so here it is. Samantha and I are identical twins. We came from the same egg. Only daddy and Dannie can tell us apart. We are as identical as it is possible to be. I am 4 feet 10 inches tall. I weigh 80 pounds. I hardly ever wear a bra, but my size is 30 B, I have a skinny, 20-inch waist and 30-inch hips. Because of my small waist, it looks like my tits are bigger than they really are. My thighs are slim, and I do have a thigh gap. I look healthy though, not anorexic. I have more arm muscles, and stronger shoulders than most girls because of all the work I do on our boat. I have a very tight little butt, and I look super hot in tiny shorts. I’ve got a flat stomach, and when I have to wear clothes, I like crop tops to show off my abs. I walk more like an athlete than like a girl trying to be sexy. I think if I’m your type of girl, you can see the sexy, even if I don’t flaunt it.

Samantha is 4 feet 11 inches tall, and she weighs 82 pounds. She wears a 30 B bra too, although it looks like her cups are fuller than mine. Her waist is 21 inches, and her hips are 30? inches. She looks like her boobs are really big. Her hips sway when she walks, and she looks like her body is yelling, ‘Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me’ really LOUD, ALL the time.

Everyone always wants to know if we look like anybody famous. I used to resent that, but I can understand why people ask that now. There is an actress in the movie, “Squatters” who sort of looks like us, but she is way taller than we are. Her name is Gabriella Wilde. Imagine her as a really short teenager, and that’s about as close as I can think of. Maybe if you crossed her with a short, teenage Daryl Hannah, except without the wave in her hair, it would be nearly perfect. Oh, I don’t know. See why I hate that question? So for once in my life, I tried to nice and give people what they want. Don’t get used to it.

Transiting the canal was a trippy experience. We had everything required, including the 4 ropes, each 200 feet long. The administration didn’t want to let us to go through unless daddy hired adult men to help with the lines. Finally Dannie started talking in Spanish to the officer who was trying to boss us around. She told him all the places we have sailed, and finally he agreed to let her talk to the Commandant. He wouldn’t let her bring daddy along, so we were nervous.

After about 15 minutes, Dannie came back walking beside a tall man in a uniform with lots of medals. She smiled and shook his hand and introduced him to daddy. She helped daddy talk to the Commandant and explain how “Wings” had special equipment that made her more maneuverable than most boats her size. When the commander realized we were nearly half way through a circumnavigation, he smiled and complimented daddy for raising daughters who could accomplish difficult things. He signed the approval for transit, saluted daddy, and went back to his office.

Daddy gave Dannie a big hug. He kind of forgot it was his youngest daughter, and he kissed her on the lips, like he kisses me. Dannie got a shocked look on her face, then suddenly she was kissing him back with all the passion I kiss him. Dannie moaned, “Oh daddy, I need you. Take me to bed and love me ‘til I can’t see straight.”

Daddy picked Dannie up and carried her to the big bed. I could see she was a lot more difficult to lift than my twin and I are.

Sammie looked at me and sent me a twinspeak message, which roughly translated was, “Oh shit, if she is like that every day, our pussies are going to be put on a diet.”

Sammie and I snuck down to spy on Dannie and daddy. Daddy was kissing her passionately, kissing her breasts, which were already C Cup, sucking and licking her nipples, which were tiny and pink, and very slowly and gently fingering her. Dannie moaned, and whispered, “I’m crazy in love with you daddy. I love the way you kiss me, and your finger feels so good, going up inside me.”

Daddy was groaning softly and whispering, “Oh Dannie, you feel so hot and sexy. Your little pussy is so tight on my finger, but it is also very wet, and that tells me you are a very sexy girl.”

We watched as daddy hooked his finger and started working Dannie’s G-Spot. It only took 4 minutes for her to cum from daddy pressing the little bump on the front wall of her pussy. We could see daddy was pressing the bump faster now, and we knew from experience that he was pressing Dannie’s G-Spot more firmly. This time it only took 3 minutes for her to cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.