Twin Angels
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

We anchored in deserted coves and bays as we worked our way south, pulling into marinas in Brisbane, Sidney, and Melbourne.

Dannie wanted to see the animals that only live in Tasmania, so we sailed down to Hobart and spent a week in a marina there while we took tours and looked at Tasmanian critters until Dannie was happy.

We sailed north, to Adelaide, investigated what South Australia had to offer, and then we needed to decide where to go next. We all agreed that sailing along the coast of Western Australia was not going to be that interesting, and that Perth probably wasn’t worth the time it would take to get there.

We decided to go to New Zealand. We got supplies, filled the diesel fuel tank, and early in the morning we left Adelaide, headed south, so we could sail west of Tasmania, and when we cleared it, turn east toward NZ.

Sammie and I celebrated our 17th birthday, and Dannie her 15th, in Christchurch. We went shopping, and bought, wait for it, sexy lingerie to drive daddy crazy. We still need a B Cup bra. It is kind of funny, because on our tiny bodies, our boobs look really big.

When we are ashore, boys are starting to notice us. We are still head over heels in love with daddy, and we never, ever want to make love with another man, but teen boys are pretty to look at, and fun to flirt with. We try not to tease them too much before we kiss each other on the mouth, with tongue, and make them think we are lesbians.

Daddy told us we were being mean, and we should stop. He said that besides not being ethical to show fake interest, it might be dangerous, if a boy got mad and decided to get back at us by raping us. Sammie actually gagged at the thought of someone besides daddy with his cock inside her.

We went shopping, as always, and found some different styles of lingerie to get daddy hard for us. Sammie bought a black leather bikini as a joke. She planned to wear it, but be all cuddly and romantic with daddy. I went the contrast route, and bought nearly transparent, white bra and panties, and a completely transparent, sunny yellow, baby doll nightie set. Sammie blew all her money on the leather. I was even able to get a pair of jean shorts that were so tiny they barely covered anything. I think I must have a nice butt, because boys ashore stare at me when I wear the shorts, and I’m sure I’ve seen more than one with a bulge in his pants.

We couldn’t stop giggling when we got back to the boat, and we teased daddy until he couldn’t wait any longer, grabbed the one of us that was the most scandalously dressed, this time it was Sammie, and carried her to the aft stateroom, and our big bed.

“Why do you and Sammie like to wrestle with daddy all the time?” Dannie asked.

I launched into a tickle fight with my little sister, and diverted her attention for the moment. I knew I needed to talk about it with daddy as soon as possible. I thought it was fine that Sammie and I had seen mommy and daddy fucking at Dannie’s age, and knew what they were doing, but somehow it seemed different for her to know what my twin and I did with our daddy.

Perhaps the fact that a slip of the tongue could put daddy in jail was responsible for my attitude, but I also had a feeling that Dannie was more different from us than we realized.

One thing that made me wonder about her was that she didn’t try to rub herself or rub against a pillow. Sammie and I were already feeling an itch in our clits when we were 4, and trying to get some kind of relief. Dannie didn’t seem to have any of the same behaviours I remembered us trying. Maybe not seeing sex, three or four times a day, meant that Dannie just hadn’t got turned on yet.

For everyday health, safety, nutrition, and education things, I felt perfectly competent to be Dannie’s mother, but about something as important as sex, that effects a person’s whole life, I needed some help from dad.

Daddy and Samantha came into the pilothouse. Daddy had his arm around her waist, and Sammie had that total look of love, and brains fucked out pleasure, on her face at the same time.

“Daddy, Dannie has been asking me some questions about why Sammie and I like to wrestle with you, all the time.”

“I want to know why you and Sammie wear tiny little things and walk in front of daddy, and then he grabs one of you and takes you to the big bed to wrestle. I want to know that too.” Dannie added.

Daddy looked thoughtful, then he said, “Well, we better sit down, this may take a while.”

“Where do you think you came from, Dannie?”

“I saw a book about making babies that said you and mommy made love, and you put your penis inside her and that made me grow inside mommy.” Dannie said.

“Well, that’s exactly right Dannie. Do you know what making love means?”

“Not really. I don’t know where your penis went inside mommy, either, daddy.”

“OK, Dannie. I can show you all about the things you want to know. Before I do, I have to tell you about some grownup things first. Because making love can make babies, some people think no one should know anything about making love or making babies until they are all grown up.

“Mommy and I thought if Stephanie and Samantha knew all about making love and making babies, they would be able to make good choices about what they wanted to do. There are things people can do to be able to make love, but not make a baby. If a girl gets pregnant with a baby when she is too young, it can hurt her really badly when the baby is born.

The people who say only grownups should know about making love and making a baby, say people should not know how to make love without making a baby.”

“The people who think only grownups should know about sex, are in charge of the government in most all countries, and they have made laws that say a daddy should not teach his children about sex, he shouldn’t touch their baby making parts, and he should not have sex with his children.”

“When Stevie and Sammie fell in love with me, mommy was still alive. She thought that because it was what the twins wanted and asked for, it would be OK for daddy to teach them, and touch them to make them feel good.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.