Twin Angels - Cover

Twin Angels

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Just then Sammie stuck her head in the door. “We need to talk about where we go from here.” Daddy said. We all sat on the big bed, and it got very quiet. Sammie and I hadn’t had a chance to talk everything out, so I took a leap of faith and jumped into what I thought might work.

“OK, Samantha and I haven’t talked this out all the way, so this is just a rough draft. Jump in if you have a better idea, twin.” I plunged on,

“We think you should take some time off from medical practice, daddy. We should sail “Wings” to every place you’ve ever wanted to go, and you can show us the places we haven’t seen. You have two able bodied sailors for crew, concubine, and nanny duty. Sam and I will get our schoolwork up to standards, and when we are 18, get admitted to appropriate colleges. I want to do pre-med at the undergrad part of a good medical school. I’m not sure even Samantha knows what she wants to be when she grows up, although both of us do know we want to be your kept women for as long as you’ll have us. We hope you can find a berth for “Wings” in whatever college town will work best, so we can keep doing what we love the most, with the only man we will ever love.”

Daddy looked like he was going to say something, but I raced on before he could.

“Then, when we are useful for medical stuff, we can go back to taking care of people, if you want to. Like I said, this is just a rough draft, so just let us know if you like the general idea. We can work out details later.”

Daddy smiled at us and said, “There is no way I intended to start making love with you girls so young. I was hoping to keep you happy with my fingers and tongue until you were 16, although I knew that was optimistic.

It’s not that I didn’t lust after you; I just didn’t want to hurt or damage you. I thought maybe a few more years would give you more maturity, and a better idea of whether you REALLY wanted to give me your virginity. But I know once a girl decides it’s time; there is no way in the world to stop her. Then we lost your mom, and I was glad you both wanted to take my mind off things.”

Sammie said, “Daddy, it would be a ‘trying to put the genie back in the bottle’ kind of thing. Stevie and I are both in love with you, and now that we know how good making love with you is, we won’t be able to do without it ever again. You know it would be heartless and cruel to cut us off just because some ancient books of superstitions say a daddy shouldn’t make love to his daughters. If they said, ‘A daddy shouldn’t rape his daughter, force, trick, or manipulate her into sex;’ I’d understand, But saying you should deny your little girls what we want and need, is just stupid, so I hope you agree with our plan.”

I figured Sammie was probably getting crazy horny by this time, and maybe daddy needed a reminder of how well his daughters could take care of him, so I headed for the galley, to be sure Danielle had gotten breakfast.

So here comes a big digression, or out of chronological order stuff; whatever you want to call it. I’m going to be skipping some things, like I’m going to skip the description of daddy and Sammie making love right now, so this story doesn’t get as long as a George R.R. Martin novel.

I suspect reading about sex is a whole lot less interesting than doing it with the man you love, and I can’t find new and different ways to describe something we did dozens, and eventually hundreds, and then thousands, of times. If we tried something new, or it is important to the story, I’ll be sure to tell you about it.

As this story rambles on, just remember that daddy had two horny girls to take care of, and that meant he was getting laid several times a day. Sometimes one of us got sad about mommy, and our most reliable source of endorphins was orgasms, so some days, daddy was working overtime to keep us calm and happy.

Sometimes daddy got stressed, and we knew the best way to get his mind off worries, was to fuck his brains out. Daddy often had completely drained balls, but he never complained, and all that sex kept his prostate very healthy. When he couldn’t squirt, he could usually get hard. If one of us was in full slut mode that day, and he couldn’t get a boner, he could still take care of us with his fingers and tongue, and if he needed to, he did.

Samantha and I never felt used or molested. We wanted and needed lots of sex every day, and just like mom predicted, we got hornier as we got older. We were in love with daddy, and all we ever wanted was to be with him and make love to him as often as humanly possible.

And now back to our story.

After daddy and my twin made love, he came to see me up in the pilothouse.

“Stevie, darling; I love you more than life itself. You are tied for sexiest girl in the world, and I’d love to just sail around so we can make love a whole lot and not get bothered by the dirt dwellers. It wouldn’t be fair to you if I didn’t point out a few things. You have probably figured them out already, but I just have to make sure you’ve thought about them.

This plan won’t work without you. You are going to have to be the person who schedules and coordinates. You are going to have to keep track of food and water. You are going to be the mom for Dannie, when it comes down to important stuff like immunizations, and school. I’ve seen that she’s already starting to think of you that way.

It is a lot of work. You will get tired. You will have to take care of a sick kid, be up all night with her, and still have to stand your watch. You will probably end up missing your turn to make love because you are covered in kid vomit. It will be very easy to start resenting Samantha when she oh so willingly volunteers to take care of daddy.”

“You are also going to have to learn how to navigate; operate, maintain, and fix equipment; drop anchor; set an anchor watch; weigh anchor; set and douse sails; and basically do everything you are used to me doing. If I get hurt or sick, everybody’s life will be in your hands. You know how ships need a chain of command, and with your mom gone, the First Mate billet is open. We can’t sail that way. You are my nominee, if we are going to follow your plan.”

I smiled at daddy and said, “Well there are a couple of things I’ve noticed. If we stay in this marina, the water is so polluted; we can’t use our water maker. If we are going to stay here and buy water, we are going to need to pickle the membranes. But we could sail to Puerto Galera, which is pretty close, and have cleaner water in the harbour. Of course getting supplies there would be more difficult, so it would give me a chance to practice being Quartermaster without putting us at risk. But there is another thing we could do. “Wings” is due for a bottom job, and we could do heavy maintenance or replace anything worn out while she is hauled out. That would mean some time on shore, but didn’t that yard you liked in Malaysia have bungalows on the beach, where we wouldn’t have to be as careful as if we were in a hotel?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.