Twin Angels - Cover

Twin Angels

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

We were running low on medical supplies and medicine, so daddy brought “Wings” into Manila Bay and sailed toward the Manila Yacht Club’s marina. We docked, and Sammie and I put a red flag on the door to our room to remind us that we were in port, and we needed to wear clothes if we went up to the pilothouse or out on deck.

Dad and mom got dressed to go into town. They took a taxi to Bambang Street, which has nothing but medical supply stores on both sides of the street for about four or five blocks.

Sammie, Dannie, and I stayed aboard “Wings.” Manila is not one of our favourite cities. It is usually hot, very dirty, and much too crowded. Kids that are used to being at sea for a while just don’t adjust to the crowds. I suppose if we were interested in clothes, we would like going to some of the markets to buy knock offs of designer clothes, but neither Sammie nor I had the consumer disease.

It got late. It got dark. I turned on the deck lights. Police cars came up Roxas Boulevard with their lights flashing. They stopped at the marina office, and we could see daddy get out of one of the cars. He was alone.

Daddy shook hands with the policeman. He walked slowly down the dock to “Wings.” When he came aboard, I could see Daddy’s eyes were red. “A hit and run driver killed your mom.” It was almost a sob. We were trying not to cry, and not having much luck. Soon we were all hugging each other, sobbing quietly.

I took Dannie to the galley and made us something to eat. We ate quietly, each lost in our own thoughts. Dannie said,

“Why do bad things happen to good people, Stevie?”

“I wish I knew. I don’t know of any other moms out there giving free medical care to people. If there was some kind of ‘god, ‘ you’d think mom would have got credit for doing good things. I’ve about decided that there isn’t a ‘god’ and stuff just happens. Some people try to be good, some just try to survive, and some are bad on purpose. If you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you can get hit by a rogue wave, or have a red hot boulder, the size of our boat, fly out of a volcano and land on you, or a hit and run driver can run over you. They are all random events, and all of them leave you just as dead.”

“It’s not fair Stevie.”

“I know Dannie. I remember when Sammie and I were 9, it seemed like nothing was fair, and it seemed important that things were fair. I think that’s because when you’re 9, you can’t control very much in your life, but you are starting to get smart, and know stuff, so you want things to be fair so you have a fighting chance. The truth is, not much is fair. All you can do is make what you do fair to yourself and other people, then hope the people around you try to do the same thing. Dad always says that you never know how much your good example does to change people.”

I washed our dishes. Dannie dried them and put them away. I took her up to the pilothouse, and we worked on our lessons for two hours. I told Dannie it was time for her to shower and get ready for bed. I went below with her, and helped her wash and dry her hair. Her hair is long, like mine, so it’s always nice to have help. When she was ready for bed, I told her it would be OK if she stayed up and read if she wasn’t able to sleep right away.

I’ve noticed that I talk a lot about Sammie, but not that much about Dannie. It isn’t that I ignored her it’s just that my twin and I were so close, our thoughts and feelings were like watching a movie in Technicolor, with Stereo sound, while things with Dannie were like a silent movie in black and white. I tend to leave out all the interactions and conversations with Danielle because they didn’t seen as important. The last couple of paragraphs are more like what things were usually like between my younger sister and me.

It also seems absurd that my twin and I were having all that great, orgasmic, noisy sex without Danielle knowing what was going on. I guess her mysterious ways fooled us too. I have no idea why I didn’t pay more attention to Danielle and what she was up to. I suppose I was a teenager in love, addicted to sex, and blinded by my hormones and my perpetually hungry pussy. Samantha thinks she was blind in the same way. We both should have known from how we felt at her age, that Mother Nature would be working overtime to get a cock into Dannie’s little pussy as fast as possible. Since daddy had the only available cock, we should have anticipated Mamma Nature’s devious bitch tricks.

I took a shower myself and washed my own hair. I missed having my twin in the shower with me. We usually washed and dried each other’s hair. I wrapped a towel around me and another around my hair. I walked down the passageway to our room. As I passed Dannie’s room, I could see she was already asleep. I closed her door, so if Sammie or I got loud, making love with daddy, it wouldn’t wake her.

I knew Sammie was taking care of daddy. We had set up who would do what in our silent twin speak, as soon as we realized we couldn’t be little girls and fall apart.

We were 14 years old, but we felt perfectly capable of being co-nannies, and co-wives. We had decided it would be best if Sammie had daddy to herself until he was done crying, and she had loved him to sleep. She would take over mom duty in the morning, and I would take over giving daddy whatever he needed.

I went to our room and climbed in my bunk. I closed my eyes and tried to make my mind go blank, but I couldn’t go to sleep, so I slipped down the passageway toward the aft stateroom, and the big bed. I peeked around the corner and saw daddy and my twin, naked, and in bed.

Sammie was purring, “Oh daddy, I love you so much. I need you so badly. You always take care of me so well, but I need you again already. I need more than just your fingers and tongue tonight daddy. I need your cock inside my pussy, and I want to give you everything daddy, all of me, everything I can give you. You deserve so much more than just a blow job, and I need you to fuck me tonight.”

Daddy had Sammie kneel above him. His cock was hard, and my twin was easing herself down on it, taking daddy’s cock into her pussy, taking it deeper and deeper as she lowered her body to impale herself on daddy’s big dick.

“Are you OK baby? If it hurts, please stop.” Daddy whispered.

“It just feels good daddy. It feels huge as it goes deeper and deeper in me, but it feels good. You know I always crave something fat in my horny little cunt.”

I smiled at how well Sammie had listened to mommy and daddy’s dirty talk, and how well she had learned what to say to make things feel normal to daddy and get him crazy horny at the same time.

We were 14, but we were pretty bright, and had thought about what we needed to do to keep daddy from thinking or worrying about us being tiny, and afraid he would hurt us. We knew the sexy talk excited him, and along with making things seem normal, we hoped it would get him too excited to say no, so he would just fuck us. Sammie and I agreed that was the best way we could comfort him.

“Daddy, the head of your big cock is pushing on my hymen. I know it may hurt, but don’t worry, even if I make a noise. I need you in me all the way tonight. I need you fucking me and making me feel good, and calming me down, because I don’t have any more tears to cry. I’m going to just ease down now, so hold my hips tight, and help me pop my cherry, daddy.”

Sammie dropped down, taking all of daddy’s cock inside her. She gasped, but didn’t cry out. She held still, getting used to having daddy’s dick all the way in her cunt; then she began to ride daddy. She went slowly, with very short strokes, at first, but she moved faster and lifted higher as she got the feel of fucking, and learned how to do it.

“It didn’t hurt daddy, your cock is just so big, it startled me.” Sammie reassured him.

“It feels so good baby girl! You are so tight, and your pussy is so hot, I might not last very long.”

“Don’t worry daddy, your cock is so thick, I think I’m going to go off like a bomb really fast.”

Normally I would have gotten hot watching my sister fucking our daddy for the first time, but tonight I was concentrating on how she was loving daddy to comfort him. I was paying attention to what she said to keep him from worrying about hurting her. I was jealous that my twin was making love to daddy first, but I had to admit that she was doing a much better job of seducing him so she could comfort him, than I would have. I was trying to learn from her and remember what to say and do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.