Twin Angels - Cover

Twin Angels

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

I told Sammie we needed to put on our jackets and go keep lookout because daddy wouldn’t wake up any time soon. We went up to the pilothouse, and checked that all the little lights on the autopilot were on, and there weren’t any alarms on the AIS, (which stands for Automatic Information System) or bright returns on the radar. I checked the wind direction, and made sure it was at the right angle to the sails, and wasn’t going to cause a gybe. We checked the navigation lights were on, and looked for nav lights that would show there were other boats or ships.

The AIS is a system all commercial ships are required to have. We have one because sometimes even a steel hull sailboat that’s only 50 feet long doesn’t show up very well on a ship’s radar. They are so big, and a lot of them are so fast, that they could cut “Wings” in half. It gives us more warning if a ship might hit us, and is easier to read than radar. It is fun to see the AIS data too, because it tells about where ships are from.

We sat in the big chairs, and looked out into the dark for a while, but then Sammie pulled me over to the bunk daddy used to rest in the pilothouse sometimes, and we began to lick each other’s clits and finger fuck each other, hooking our fingers to press on each other’s G-Spots. We kept each other cumming for nearly two hours before we stopped feeling crazy horny, and turned from the 69 position to hugging, cuddling, and kissing each other.

Sammie sighed, and fell asleep. I got up and put my jacket back on. I kept watch, sitting in the big chair behind the wheel. I knew it was important to look for lights too, just in case the electronic systems failed. Daddy says the Korean freighters are mostly run by computer and don’t have many people aboard. He says that sometimes the person on watch goes to sleep, and that they have run down sailboats, and one freighter never knew they destroyed a 60-foot sailboat and killed some people.

Just as dawn was starting to turn the inky night to the grey that comes just before dawn, mommy came up to the pilothouse.

“My god, Stevie, your daddy hasn’t fucked me so good since the first year we were together. You girls becoming horny little hotties has just driven him crazy; and since you girls are too small to fuck right now, I get the benefit of all that lust.”

“When do you think our pussies will be able to take daddy’s cock without tearing or hurting, mommy?”

“It is difficult to say, sweetie. All girls are a little different. I knew a girl when I was young who fucked her cousin when she was 9. Her cousin was 14, so he would not have been as big as your daddy, so I guess that story doesn’t really help. I think because you like it when daddy fingers you, that your little pussies will get lots of attention, and stretching, so I’m sure you can get daddy’s cock inside you sometime this year. Because you and Sammie want it so much, and because you know all the facts, I don’t think you’ll have the fear that makes most young girls’ pussy muscles clamp down and make their cunt too tight to fuck.”

“Do you think daddy could have got you pregnant last night, mommy?”

“No honey, that’s just sexy talk that gets daddy and mommy hot. Your dad had a vasectomy so we wouldn’t have any more kids, right after Dannie was born.”

“You know most of the world thinks it is wrong for daddies to make love to their daughters, and even to help them get off when they are horny. It is very important to keep the things we do in bed completely private, because in most places, if anyone found out, daddy would be put in jail. We think it is better for you girls to grow up calm and safe, not going crazy, being bitchy, or taking risks because you are horny all the time. Daddy and I love you enough to trust you two to always keep this private.”

“You’ve seen how we act when there are girls on other boats in an anchorage. We act silly, and two years younger to try to get along, but we NEVER have talked about having a crush on daddy or sleeping naked, or anything that would make them think we were as weird as we really are.”

“Well, assuming both of you girls stay in lust with your daddy, I’m sure he will be happy to take care of you as long as his heart is beating. I love the three of you, and so as long as I am getting laid too, I don’t mind sharing. But if I ever hear either of you girls giving daddy any of that, ‘Daddy, don’t you like my young, tight pussy better than mommy’s old, loose one?’ shit, I’ll cut you off in a microsecond. Remember, for me to share and play nice, you need to share and play nice too.

Just keep in mind that you and your sister are going to get hornier, and hornier; while most young guys don’t have a clue how to satisfy a girl, so your dad isn’t going to be easy to replace. When we are sailing 7,000 miles from the nearest other guy, it will be pretty important to you for your old mom to be willing to share her guy with you.”

“Oh gosh, mom! No need to be dramatic. Although I can see Miss Romantic wanting daddy all to herself.”

“You are a disloyal bitch, and have many more objectionable traits than my love of ‘Happily Ever After.’ “ Sammie growled at me. “Besides. I’ve been awake for quite a while, and I definitely promise to play nice. No offence, sister dearest, but your tongue can’t match daddy’s finger, and I don’t intend to be going crazy, when he has the cure for what ails me. I solemnly promise to control my romantic, monogamous fantasies, and play nice with both of you.”

Just then, daddy called us to come to breakfast. We turned off the navigation lights, and went down to the galley. Daddy had cooked a much nicer breakfast than we usually had, and we gobbled up scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast with butter and jam.

Daddy was looking very happy. Mom laughed at him and said, “You look like the sultan, inspecting his harem, and pleased with what he sees.”

“I can not lie, the three hottest girls in the world are on my boat, and seem to like me. What man in his right mind wouldn’t be happy about that?”

“I know we three depend on your magic touch for orgasms, but let’s not have any delusions of grandeur or captain/god complexes.” Mom told him, with a pretend frown.

“Daddy, when do you think your cock will fit inside my pussy?” Sammie asked

“Well, I’ve read about some countries where they make girls get married as young as 9, but a lot of times there are problems with pain making it so the girl hates sex for the rest of her life, or even idiot guys shoving a too big cock into a too small pussy until the girl tears and bleeds, or even dies.

I’m in no hurry, because as you saw last night, your mom is so sexy, she can take care of me all by herself. So I’m just cooperating with my horny daughters, so you don’t die from itchy clits and empty pussies. I’m just going to keep trying things to see if they feel good to you, and get you off. I suspect one of these nights, one of you is going to try to put me inside herself, and as long as she isn’t feeling pain, I’ll let her. Once you have me where you want me, we will know you are big enough.” Daddy said with a laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.