Twin Angels - Cover

Twin Angels

Copyright© 2016 by George Foxx

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Twin daughters find and lose love as they sail around the world with their father, mother, and younger sister.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

Masturbation wasn’t enough to make the itchy and unsatisfied feeling go away. One night when daddy came to make love to mommy; instead of pretending to be asleep, watching, and then masturbating, Sammie cuddled up to him and started stroking his cock.

“Daddy, we’ve been good girls and tried rubbing ourselves like forever, but we never get that dreamy look mommy does after you love on her, and we can never fall right to sleep, the way she does. Please help us out.”

“What do you think Sarah? Will it warp them forever if I try to give them a hand?”

“We have to realize that they are teenagers now, so their hormones are going to be driving them crazy. The way we live is so different from the dirt dwellers that the girls are always going to feel out of place, so we shouldn’t worry about the normal taboos. I think because they are asking for help, and you are giving it out of love, it will be fine darling.”

Daddy explained to us that our bodies were probably too small for his adult cock, but that he would do things that wouldn’t hurt, and see if we liked them, or if they helped calm our itchy feelings, until our pussies could let him inside.

Since Sammie was wrapped around daddy already, he started with her. He got some hand cream on one finger and started stroking her clit. Sammie started purring like a kitten, and her hips started squirming.

“Put the tip of your finger inside me daddy” Sammie whispered.

Daddy began to move his finger between her puffy pussy lips, and slowly worked the tip into the entrance of her tiny cunt. I could see that she was getting really wet as daddy touched her, and I could feel my own pussy getting slippery. I was feeling really excited watching, and I thought I might make a big wet spot on the bed. Mom never made a fuss about the wet spot daddy made three or four times every day, so I didn’t worry about it.

Daddy got the tip of his finger inside Sammie’s pussy and it looked like he was making it hook, so it was pressing against the front wall of her little cunt. Sammie purred louder, and squirmed her hips faster. Then she grabbed daddy’s hand, pressed his finger deeper inside her, and moaned.

“Oh daddy! It feels so good!”

“Your little pussy is so tight, and hot, and wet, Samantha, sweetie. It’s so exciting for daddy to touch you like this.”

“Do you like the way it feels when daddy finger fucks you, Samantha?” Mom asked

Just then Sammie had her first orgasm on daddy’s finger. It was a little one compared to the huge ones mommy had; but compared to what we had been feeling when we did ourselves or each other, it was earth shattering. Samantha had that same well fucked look on her face that mommy got after daddy made love to her, and Sammie went to sleep almost immediately, right after a big, “Oh thank you daddy!”

I grinned at daddy and said, “I’m next!” Dad said he had to go check the instruments and look out for lights. He ran up to the pilothouse. After about half an hour, he came back down to the big bed, I gave daddy my best smile.

“Can you teach me to kiss daddy?”

Daddy grinned at me, and swept me into his arms. He gave me a kiss on the lips that took my breath away.

“Can you kiss me while you touch me daddy? I think it will make it a lot more exciting.”

Dad rubbed his hands together to warm them up, then got one finger slippery with lotion, and started rubbing it over my pussy lips. He could feel how wet I was already, and slipped his finger between my lips pretty quickly. He started stroking my clit, and I had my first orgasm from daddy’s finger, very quickly.

“I need to feel your finger inside me too daddy. I promise I won’t tell Sammie I came from just my clit, so she won’t be jealous.”

Daddy kept stroking me, and then started working his finger inside me. When the tip was in me, I could feel him pressing on a little bump on the front wall of my pussy. I knew that was the spot that had made Sammie cum, and it felt really good the way daddy was pressing that little bump.

“Oh daddy, it feels so good.” I heard myself sighing.

Daddy pressed a little faster and a tiny bit harder, and suddenly I felt myself having a much stronger orgasm.

“Don’t stop daddy. Love me like this forever.” I whimpered.

Just like Sammie, I pressed daddy’s finger deeper inside me, and he really started finger fucking me fast and hard. I felt like my clit was going to explode as his finger went in and out, and the little bump was going to make me cum again too. Both orgasms hit me at once, and I made the same kind of noises mommy makes when daddy is making love to her. Daddy started to take his finger out of me, but I held it tightly inside my pussy with one hand and rocked my hips to rub my clit against his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.