Induced Nymphomania - Cover

Induced Nymphomania

Copyright© 2016 by DOBERMAN

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joey felt like a loser untill he discovered his dog could pull hot chicks! One for dog lovers only.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual  

Hello!; I’m Elaine Richmond,

I was over sixteen when I first realised that I could be sexually attracted to a certain kind of dog.

A sizeable smooth-haired handsome well-bred kind of dog.

In a way, I consider myself well-bred.

Our house stands in a select part of town where my father runs his consultancy practice.

Mother runs a department at the university which I’m due to attend before long.

I’ve had the same boyfriend since I was fourteen; Gerald.

His parents have always known mine and plan for us to marry after we graduate.

We’ve progressed sexually in a respectable fashion; avoiding any penetration other than a French kiss.

Gerald is gentlemanly; but I get sexually frustrated.

At college I get a lot of attention from guys and a lot of propositions.

Some of the propositions I’m tempted to take up; yet dare not.

Instead I lay in bed masturbating over them.

Recently I managed to get a small vibrator off the internet.

But I yearn for a real cock.

Upon discovering there was a bus, that went out of town to the big country park, a vision of some freedom beckoned.

It offered a simple form of escape however short-lived, from the pressures of being a teenager at home.

I announced I was taking up jogging at the park as a pastime; much to my parent’s approval.

...

It’s odd but stepping from that bus at the country-park and setting-off in my sport-togs I felt sort of invisible.

I wasn’t that college-chick anymore. I’d became something else, with a sense of isolation and anonymity.

Then the steady rhythm of jogging; a kind of spiritual cleansing from the clutter of home-life.

At the end of that first jog while I relaxed at the park-centre café, I knew I had found another side to my life; a fresh mentality which was stimulating.

...

It was on my second trip to the park, that a new sensuality was triggered within me; by a handsome dog.

He stood proudly watching me as I jogged towards him and it struck me how sexy he looked.

He was in his prime and clearly masculine; packing a prominent cock between his legs.

But most of all, I could sense he fancied me.

My snatch stirred and for once here was an admirer I wouldn’t have to spurn.

Upon reaching the dog I paused to fondle him, while chatting to the man with him...

but I felt a physical attraction for this animal.

Then sitting on the bench next to the man, I fondled the dog further feeling a growing sensuality.

I suppose it was just a few moments I shared with that man’s dog before I was jogging off along the trail;

but not before I’d agreed to join the pair of them at the cafe later after my jog.

...

I duly turn up at the café after finishing my jog and saw the man was good to his word!

They were sat outside at a picnic table!

We greeted each other; exchanging names with humour.

His name was Joey and the dog was Captain. He often called him Cap though.

Then he offered to get milk shakes if I minded Cap.

Being alone with Cap, I was able to caress him more intimately.

As my hands ran through his warm fine coat I was filled with a heady sensuality I’d never felt with Gerald.

Within a few moments his cock began to emerge from its sheath! Gerald was just about done for now.

My snatch fizzed with excitement but I abruptly ceased; so we could both cool down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.