Induced Nymphomania
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by DOBERMAN

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Joey felt like a loser untill he discovered his dog could pull hot chicks! One for dog lovers only.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual  

Hi, I’m Joey.

I was around the age of nineteen when I realised the pulling power a handsome dog could exert; even on a nice college -girl.

I’m an average white boy who’s parents run a nice little pet-store; got my grades at college and so forth but the only dates I got were the dull left-overs; and they all ended in mutual boredom.

I wasn’t much of a hunk myself you see; I liked girls the same as the next guy but it was always the other guy the choice chicks went for.

That day I had been exercising Captain, my dad’s Boxer dog, round the country-park.

It was during the school spring holidays and I was simply relaxing on a bench when a shapely girl came up the steepish path in her jogging togs.

Captain had noticed her too and as she neared us, he pottered towards her wagging his tail.

Surprisingly she stopped to ruffle his head and then smiling, asked me what his breed was.

I called Captain to me, and giving her some detail on his pedigree; she’d sat on the bench too.

She was around sixteen or so, fair braided hair, intelligent hazel eyes, sharp tits, slim waist and heavenly hips. I forced myself not to look any further.

For nearly ten minuets we’d fell into a diverse conversation while both stroking Captain!

Amazingly she then agreed to join me for a coffee in the park café after completing her run.

I had only been out with Captain that morning ‘cause Dad had injured his foot; but I’d discovered he was the missing link between me and the company of a hot chick.

Don’t worry; I didn’t for a moment imagine she was unattached or fancied me for gods sake; she’d have them queuing up.

But she’d duly turn up at the café where I was sat outside with Captain at a picnic table.

She sat with me and we exchanged names and she asked me for a cold milk-shake and I ordered two of the same. As before we conversed quite naturally together.

I asked Elaine what career her studies might lead too and she hoped to be a biologist.

“How about you?” she asked, “Oh I’m interested in dog breeding.” I said off the top of my head.

“Wow; there you are, their related occupations aren’t they Joey!”

“Yes, I suppose they are ... in a way ... Elaine.”

“Has Captain sired any offspring yet? He certainly seems to have the confirmation for it?”

I could feel myself blushing because I was already out of my depth with this conversation.

“How do you mean Elaine?” I said lamely.

She glanced at me and I saw a brief compassion; then she grinned, “Well If I was a lady dog, I’d be pleased to have his puppies!”

A jolt hit my groin and I blurted, “Oh Captain would love that!”

Elaine threw her head back and her chuckle was the sweetest thing I’d ever heard.

“Oh Joey, your a real tonic! But I’m really running late now. Look I’ve only started this jogging lark recently but I might see you again over here OK?” Then she bent down alongside Captain and fussed him some; slowly running her fingers all over his underbelly.

I pulled out my ‘phone saying, “Please Elaine, can I have a snap of you with Captain?”

“Oh ok then, go on.”

Then she’d waved whimsically; leaving me at the café with Captain to watch her walking away.

I bought up the snap of her onto the screen and stared.

The dog is sat on his hunches, showing his under-belly.

Elaine’s arm is around his body.

Her hand holds his sheath! The tip of his cock is evident!

Even more exciting is Elane’s quizzical expression.

She was suggesting something.

My mind went wild.


Through the following days my mind was on my encounter with Elaine and her attraction to Captain.

I also gained praise from Pa as I continued to give up time to exercise his dog.

I’d drive over to the park and hang around the café area with Captain, in the vain hope of another encounter with Elaine.

On my third trip to the park centre she appeared, after having done her jogging!

“Oh hi there Joey!”

She looked every bit as enticing; in fact more so. She was in a short tennis skirt.

“Hey, Elaine, good to see you!”

When she sat on the bench, her thighs were on view up to her crutch-line.

Captain’s head went onto her lap; his tail wagged.

“Captain! Good to see you too! Ahaa ... so handsome!”

Then we were chatting over trivia like old buddy’s; no gender embarrassment between us; like I was her brother.

Then she said about her biology studies; and how Captain could be a special opportunity for her to do some genuine field work.

I felt excited; fascinated and encouraged her to elaborate.

She said that as I was going into dog breeding it would go glove in hand with her work.

It would be invaluable experience if she could witness part of that dog breeding process.

My jaw dropped and it took more control than I knew seeing her with my dog’s head almost sniffing her cunt.

Amazed, I asked her casually how we could go about it.

Elaine suggested that she wanted to see a Captain’s initial sexual excitement; to see his sexual organ activated.

Suddenly it came to me that she was winding me up and I grinned, “ Aha, your joking me right?”

“Oh I’m sorry if I’ve offended you Joey, I’ve expected too much.”

“No Elaine! No offence ... really. I just wanted to know you were sincere.”!

“Oh yes Joey ... I’m sincere ... I respect you, I do really.”

I looked into her and realised she saw me as a trusted brother; so I responded,

“Well; I think your intelligent; advanced for your age; I can also see Captain has taken a shine to you Elaine. I think he would be pleased to help you advance your studies.”

“Oh Joey! Your just wonderful – I’m so lucky to have met you!”

“There is an old saying Elaine; Strike while the iron’s hot.”

“How do you mean Joey?”

Look, we’ll all go somewhere now; simply follow me OK?” I said getting up from the bench.

“OK?” she said.

Chapter 2.

We walked towards the park’s toilet facility; the dog at my heel and Elaine following.

Then I casually entered the baby-changing facility; holding the door ajar for Captain and Elaine to enter; then locked the door.

The baby-changing platform would be ideal for raising our subject to eye-level; allowing Elaine to observe the biological stages of a dog’s erection process; and maybe more besides.

“OK Elaine, lets see if we can get some proper research material for you here.”

“Oh this is such a rare opportunity to advance my biology studies Joey.” she enthused.

I thought - and for me honey bun, and for me.

I lifted Captain; stood him on the changing platform and held him steady,

“Now Elaine, if you set about stroking round his genital sheath area, it may activate an erection; but you need to keep your eye on it.”

With the realisation of her involvement she was surprised and hesitant. “Oh, I see; Right OK.”

Swallowing her nerves, she slowly began fondling between his hind-quarters but felt she was in unnatural ... perhaps taboo territory ... yet

“Take hold of his sheath and softly work it back and forth.”

“Oh, ... like this Joey?” she whispered guiltily.

Her nipples had hardened and the dog was picking-up her sexual odour; chemistry was at work.

I egged Elaine on,

“Yes that’s it; see his red tip poking out now – it’s beginning to work for him.”

Captain had began panting pleasurably.

“Oh, how marvellous! He likes it doesn’t he! I do too!” she thrilled softly.

“Now Elaine, do you see his testicles at the back?”

“Yes! Their quite a size aren’t they!”

“Well that’s what you need in a good stud dog; include that in your research write-up Elaine.”

“Oh I will – this is all good research!”

Captain was panting hard now.

“Oh my god! Look at the size of his penis now Joey; I cant believe it!”

“Yea; the poor bitch I mate him one day will have to take all of that Elaine.”

Her knees squeezed together and beads of sweat broke out on her forehead. “Lucky Bitch!” she moaned as her hand manipulations became more elaborate.

She wasn’t alone in her excitement; I was breathless also and my cock was thumping.

“Right; keep working on his shaft, he’ll be ejaculating at any moment; do you want to taste some?”

“Oh can I!”

“It’s a once in a lifetime field-study experience for you Elaine!” I urged.

That sweet sixteen year old with her fair plaited hair and kissable lips looked at me with gratitude and whispered tenderly, “Thank you so much Joey, I’ll make it up to you somehow.”

It will remain one of the regrets of my life that I was unable to video the sensual performance of this brave, adventurous girl.

It would have captured her amazement at his red tip expanding into an astonishing shaft; her failure to conceal her own sexual excitement; and her enthusiasm an eagerness to have his jizz in her mouth; in the pursuit of knowledge.

With her mouth now fully occupied, her head bobbed along the cock’s full length.

She was oblivious to me now; in a fantasy world of discovery and understanding.

My own cock had been busting until I unzipped and sprang it free.

As Elaine choked on Captains cum, my load shot over the rear of her naked thighs; mingling with her own love-juice.

Suddenly Elaine shuddered in climax; her plaintive wail echoed around the chamber with an erotic beauty; seeming to demand a place in a Mills & Boon romantic novel.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.