Galbadia Prime Online
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Orinks

Ethan tried to get a good night’s rest; he had been playing the game for just over three hours. Something had been nagging at him for some time. He took deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling deeply, and tried to close his eyes again. Eventually, he fell asleep, but his mind entered a dark place. He willed himself not to go there, desperately commanded his mind to leave the past behind, but his mind slipped into the dark, disturbing dream as though it occurred yesterday.

He was just seven years old. Trapped in the dungeon that his mother crafted for him, his feet were shackled together by way of very sturdy chains. Another chain was coiled around his neck, which was in turn, jutting out from the ceiling. Thus, Ethan Patterson, neglected and forgotten Ethan Patterson, was dangling fifteen feet from the ground. Any attempt to turn his neck resulted in choking pressure, and he did only that when the precariousness of his situation forced him to.

She had cameras throughout the room, no doubt to show that she was the supreme commander here. She was in charge of what she called her useless slave of a boy, and she decides how he will learn. The basement door just opened then, forcing the aroma of the real dinner she was cooking down. Ethan’s stomach rumbled with a vengeance, and he swore that once he got out of this situation, and he would, he would confront his older brother, demanding he fight for him. At only age fifteen, his brother was very intimidated by their mother. After all, she killed their father by castrating him, sliced his head off, and then serrated his damned body as if it were a piece of meat so that she could easily discard it in the garbage disposal. She was pure Hell Spawn itself.

Ethan heard her before he saw her. Sherry descended the basement stairs like a sly cat; she descended quickly, as if she enjoyed this horrible torture.

Suddenly, Ethan’s neck was bent at an odd angle downwards as Sherri adjusted the chains to force Ethan to look down at her. How on earth she was controlling the chains, Ethan didn’t know nor could he look to investigate. He needed to be ready to fight. Making the chain choke him would be playing right into her sick, twisted little hands. That was good for nobody, especially his fifteen-year old brother.

“Feeling good up there, insignificant worm?”

“I brought you some food! How does that sound?”

That sounded not very exciting. Usually, the food she brought was dry, and contained very little substance. She was being very generous today, as there were two pieces of food in her hands today instead of one very small piece. She would make him eat it anyway, despite what he thought. He did his best to nod slowly and open his mouth as best as he could.

“Do you really think I’m going to just feed it to you?” She reached up and slapped him in the face hard enough for the neck chain to snap upward, causing his neck to turn up, which sent the back of his neck into excruciating pain, bending his neck further than it will allow.

Giving him no time to recover, Sherri yanked the chain back down, causing yet more pain. This was all parts of the process; Sherri would probably get off to this tonight. How Ethan looked, his face turning all different shades of color, him trying to hide the tiers, all parts of her masochism.

“Oh, all right, all right.”

“Shh,” she soothed, attempting to play the role of the mother that she was to his brother. “Open up your hole and I’ll throw.”

“Hah aha!”

His hole was obviously his mouth. She had never done this before, and this was a new technique to obviously humiliate and get under Ethan’s skin. “C’mon, the hole needs to be a bit bigger than that; doesn’t leave me any opening at all!”

Disgusted, Ethan tried to make the opening bigger, tried to please his bitch of a mother just for the God damn food. Had he not been starving, he told himself he would never allow this mistreatment. But then would come the tightening of the chain around his neck until he surrendered. She had never strangled him enough to kill him, but he has passed out before.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.