Five Pennsyls - Cover

Five Pennsyls

 

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two parents plus five kids, all college aged. This is what happens when your life evolves around being rich and having lots of money. By the way, Mom and the three daughters are all gorgeous. She was a model before she got married to big money!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

I took the room card key from her and picked her up, the way a groom picks up his bride.

She gave out quite a giggle as I opened the door and got us both inside with a double bed in the middle of the room!

I let her down very gently on the bed and asked her, “Annie, are you on any birth control?”

She broke into silent tears and with a crack in her voice, and she answered, “I-I haven’t taken one in over a week. Now that I know how much you care about me I strongly believe that it is our destiny to be together and that includes having a whole bunch of kids!

I reached down and started to unbuttoned her blouse giving her a kiss as each button gave way and showed to me her delicate looking skin.

She slap my hands away and unbuttoned her jeans herself, then I pulled them off showing me that she had a cute yellow panty on that clearly showed she was completely bare,

I pulled off my shirt taking off my shoes pulling off my socks and I was just as quickly down to my boxers that she chuckled at because they had pictures of different kinds of canned food all over them.

We stopped there and I got on the bed beside her and started stroking her beautiful tummy.

She definitely like that and I liked that she’d like that.

In less than a whisper she asked, “Do you have any condoms?”

I wasn’t sure what she wanted me to say, so all I responded by saying, “If you want me to get one I can, but I don’t carry them around because I never expected to have the magnificent opportunity that is before me!”

She rolled over to me and started some very soft and gentle kisses while at the same time she was rubbing my chest softly with her fingertips.

That seemed to have a direct connection to the main muscle that controls my dick!

Her fingers were moving very slowly and she looked and saw my dick rising as much as it could and stay within the confines of my boxers.

“Paul,” she said, “I want you to fuck me please fuck me hard, come inside me and we can figure everything else out after all of that!”

By the time she was done asking the question I had taken off her panties and was displaying my imperfections to her and sliding my way deep inside my younger sister.

She was remarkably silent to this and I began plunging over and over and over again and she responded by holding onto my shoulders as she smiled at me like nobody else ever has in my entire lifetime.

A magnificent moment of release let loose the hundred million sperm that I hoped would result in a little boy or girl.

After cleaning up the mess, we did it four more times and her phone rang!

She had cleverly made a new outgoing message while she had waited for me in the car, that said “You have reached Annie Pennsyls. I am on my honeymoon and I’ll get to everyone who leaves a message after the smile on my face goes away!”

There had been multiple calls and many messages but we didn’t listen to them until we took a break for dinner!

They were from, in order, Pamela, Robert, Polly and our mother! She actually left three messages, but I counted her only once!

They all boiled down to the pointed question ‘What the hell have you done’ and ‘Why are you calling yourself Annie?”

Mama, otherwise known as Paula, isn’t the kind of mother that curses very much! Even a little bit.

With us not responding by calling anybody back, Paula left a message that she was coming by herself to visit and find out what the hell was going on.


We stayed the night at the hotel, cuddling, making out and sleeping to get ready for the expected deluge of the new day.

Knowing that her roommate was in a morning class, I helped her pack all of her things and move in with me!

After that we went back out and got two inexpensive engagement rings for one another.

We had had a very busy day, and fell asleep cuddling together when some furious knocking started on my front door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.