Seeing Sis - Cover

Seeing Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The summer that changed my life started with eavesdropping on my sister and her friend talk about boys. When they decided to get off in front of each other, I knew I had to watch. Seeing sis that day, and the events that took place over the next few weeks, changed the way I looked at sex, love and family. - codes involving violence are not part of the sexual experiences in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

I awoke the next morning and knew - just knew - that Cindi had told my sister what had happened. After all, I might only have gotten my driver’s license a couple of months ago, but even I knew ‘hell has no fury’ and all that. Cindi had been plenty pissed enough to rat me out. Plus, girls close enough to masturbate together would share their secrets - even if it would reveal that Cindi had ‘corrupted’ me.

So my sister must know that I had been peeping on them.

With only a brief stop to grab some Pop-Tarts I slipped out of the house. Sure I have a license, but for now I’m still stuck on my Schwinn. It was strange to be out with the rush hour crowd on a sunny summer weekday. After making the rounds of my usual haunts - arcade, comic book shop, mall - and finding all of them closed I started to see the flaw in my plans. Nothing to do in this one traffic light town this early in the morning. Then I found where everyone was. The Starbucks was packed with commuters getting their fix so I took my mocha to go.

I ended up hanging at the park, sipping my super sugary coffee and trying to figure what the hell I was going to do now. Donna and me had always been on good terms - as close as a brother and sister could be. At least until the past year or so. I was torn between running away to never show my face again and going and begging forgiveness.

Any hope that Donna and I could reclaim our friendlier relationship was wiped out now that she knew about me peeping. Still, I was eager to explain my voyeurism. ‘If only she could understand how horny I was, she couldn’t blame me, ‘ I thought. I knew it was more of a wish than a plan, but either way it was time to face the music.

A few minutes later I was back home. Mom’s car was gone - off to the office by now - and Cindi fortunately hadn’t seen me when she drove by at an intersection on her way home. So no one else was around as I walked the beige mile down the hallway. I stood for a second, building up my courage until I could knock on my sister’s bedroom door and said, “Donna, you there?”

“Come in,” Donna called in an icy tone.

When I opened the door I found her sitting up in her unmade bed. Her red hair was pulled up in a ponytail and she was dressed in her running outfit - pink shorts and white wife beater over a pink and black sports bra. She was in the process of putting her socks on and paused to glare at me. The curtains were closed over her window this morning. Probably for the first time since we moved in.

Even though it felt like I was walking into an emotional deep freeze, just being in Donna’s room excited me. Maybe a girl’s body gave off a mist of femininity. Maybe I was unconsciously reliving the excitement I had watching her and Cindi the other day. And the sweet smell of her perfumes and soaps were the proverbial icing on the cake.

“So ... did Cindi and you talk?” I asked my sister for lack of a better way to start the conversation.

“Of course,” Donna said shortly.

“Uh, about me, I mean?”

“About how you two made out on the couch or about how you let slip about how you were fucking spying on us?”

I winced. But I was glad my sister had broached the subject. I wouldn’t have been able to.

“She told you, huh?” I said.

“Of course she did, moron.” Donna said.

I was feeling awfully embarrassed. But talking to my sister about me peeking at her and Cindi jilling off was exciting me. I guess I really am a perv. My prick began to swell in spite of my embarrassment. Sitting down at the foot of my sister’s bed, I hid the growing bulge in my pants.

“I tried to explain it to her,” I said. “I was just passing your door, and I heard what was going on. Damn, Donna, I was so horny I couldn’t help myself. So I climbed the tree outside your window. I couldn’t see much, anyhow. Besides, I heard you telling Cindi that you peeked at me jerking off once.” Now I was very horny. Talking about peeking and jerking off with someone was making me remember how much fun it was doing it.

“When I peeked at you it was only because you left your door open,” Donna said. “It was almost as though you wanted to be caught.” It had never occurred to me before, but maybe I did want my sister to see me jerking off. Certainly the thought of her watching my most secret ritual excited me. “But I didn’t go out of my way to see your little dingy.” Donna continued.

“Come on, Donna,” I said. “I heard what you really thought of my cock. So don’t be a bitch about it. I watched you and Cindi get off together - big fuckin’ deal!”

“It is a big deal!” Donna said with a flash of anger. “You invaded our privacy. You ... you violated me. You were peeping at your SISTER! And now you are going to get the fuck out of my room and stay out or I’m going to tell Mom all about how she should have named you Tom - as in ‘Peeping Tom’!”

I didn’t want to leave it at that. Not only was I hoping beyond hope for another chance with Cindi, I hated the thought of leaving my sister’s room with her so pissed. And to be honest, I was having a good time talking about these things with her.

“God, you are right. I’m sorry. I will never do it again. I ... I just don’t want you to be mad at me,” I said. “Can’t we just call us even and forget about it?”

“No! How can I just forget it?” Donna said sternly. She was leaning with her hands behind her, making her large boobs stand out. I tried to keep my eyes on her face, but they did bounce down to get a quick look a few times. After one of these I looked up into Donna’s dark brown eyes and she said, “But maybe you can do something to make us even.”

I felt my prick give a powerful jolt in my pants when I asked, “W-what do you mean?” Somehow I began to suspect I was in for something exciting.

“Get naked and let me watch you jerk off,” Donna said surprisingly eager.

“Just jerk it?”

“You cum and then we’ll call it even.”

I knew that it would be crazy exciting to have my sister watch me beat off, but could I really blow my load in front of her? Then I remembered that my sister had already watched me beat it. She knew what my stiff prick looked like and had described in detail to her friend how I’d pumped it with my fist. ‘Yes, I would love to jerk off for you!’ I screamed in my head, but I couldn’t make my voice work. I just stared dumbly at her.

“Come on,” Donna said. “Let me see you naked and jerking it for me. It’s only fair after you watched me and Cindi doing it.”

“Okay,” I finally managed to croak. But as my sister sat back against her headboard, I remained frozen at the foot of her bed sitting on her crumpled bedspread. ‘How does a guy go about jerking off in front of his own sister?’ I wondered.

“Well?” Donna asked.

“Huh? You mean right here? Now?”

“Sure, come on,” Donna urged. That was when I noticed her large nipples poking through the two layers of fabric that covered them.

I had never been so excited - not even when I’d had Cindi naked in my arms the night before. Was my sister just as excited? I could hear my own heart pounding and my prick was about to tear my pants apart. “I’ll do it if I can watch you doing it, too,” I offered.

“No,” Donna insisted. “I just want to watch you.”

I wouldn’t refuse. As hard as I was, I couldn’t. Besides, it might be even more exciting with my sister mostly hidden under her running clothes. Shivering with passion, I saw my sister’s eyes drop to the front of my pants, where my cock was forming a huge lump. I stood up and pulled my t-shirt over my head. Then my hand fell to my belt buckle.

My fingers shook so badly it took me quite a while to get my pants unfastened and pulled down. But when I did, I saw my sister’s eyes grow big with awe as she watched my hard prick holding the elastic of my underpants away from my belly. I took a deep breath and pulled down my underpants. When my prick hit the cool air of the room, I could almost feel my sister’s gaze envelop my cock.

“God!” Donna gasped as she stared at her brother’s big prick standing up at an angle from my crotch. A feeling of pride mingled with my lust. If I’d learned anything the past few days, it was that I had a prize winning pecker for a guy my age.

Now came the more difficult part. With my sister staring at me an arm’s length away, I had to grab my prick and pump it until the cum flew. I sat down bare-assed at the foot of the bed and turned toward the girl sitting up at the other end. Her eyes hadn’t moved from my jerking cock since I had unsheathed it. “Go ahead, Luke,” Donna said in a breathless voice. “Spank it!”

On command, I reached for my prick. I took the thick shaft in my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. With my pants and underpants around my ankles, my thighs slightly spread, my body turned toward the girl watching me intently, I slid the loose skin of my hard cock up and down. With each up and down motion of my fist, I became more and more excited. And knowing how my performance affected my sister made my lust multiply.

Donna raised her hands to her face, touching her fingertips to her cheeks. Her mouth opened slightly as she stared.

I felt my balls lifting slightly from my thighs with each upstroke of my hand. And I felt the head of my cock grow taut with each down stroke. I wasn’t usually so aware of the motion of my prick and balls when I jerked off, but now I was imagining the impact of the sight on my sister.

“God, I never...” Donna said in a hoarse whimper. “Never saw anything like...”

“Ahhhhh,” I moaned as ecstasy began to radiate through me from my aching prick. I was going to cum soon. Watching my sister’s face, I eagerly waited to see the reaction of my imminent explosion.

“Oh fuck...” I moaned again, louder this time. I arched my back. My legs shook. I knew that I was exaggerating my lust, but putting on a show for my sister was turning out to be even more exciting than I thought it would be. The more I moaned and shook, the wider Donna’s eyes became. My fist was pumping up and down faster and faster making my balls hop and bounce between my thighs.

The startled expression on Donna’s face when great gobs of cum flew into the air from my prick was wonderful to see. I had never seen my sister looking so enraptured - not even when she had gotten her car on her 17th birthday.

I tilted my still-spewing prick toward my sister. But by that time, most of the thrust had been spent, and my spunk merely plopped, rather than shot. Still, I managed to send a few drops onto her sock covered foot, a short distance from my knee.

“Wow, I never knew a guy would shoot like that!” Donna gasped. My sister had been impressed, I could see. And I began to wonder how turned on she had been by the sight. From the look on her face I was guessing a lot.

“Hand me a Kleenex, will you?” I said when I stopped pumping my prick.

“I’ll ... uh, mop it up for you,” Donna offered before grabbing a tissue from the box on her end table, then my sister crawled over the covers toward me. I hadn’t expected this. My cock, which had begun to soften, quickly stiffened again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.