Seeing Sis - Cover

Seeing Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The summer that changed my life started with eavesdropping on my sister and her friend talk about boys. When they decided to get off in front of each other, I knew I had to watch. Seeing sis that day, and the events that took place over the next few weeks, changed the way I looked at sex, love and family. - codes involving violence are not part of the sexual experiences in the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

“I think Ben is just ... lickable!” Donna said.

“Oh yeah, like a Popsicle,” said Cindi. “But come on, Craig? I think he’s just got to be hottest!”

I was listening to the girls through Donna’s bedroom door. She was my sister, and I felt ... I don’t know ... left out. Sure Donna is two years older than me, in the summer before her last year of high school, but we used to be close. Real close. Probably because our family moved around a lot after my dad died.

Then a year or so ago Donna started to shut me out ... never have time for me. I’m not great making friends, so I liked to hang out with my sister and her girlfriends, but now they were always going into Donna’s room to talk. So I did what any little brother would do. I snuck up and pressed my ear to the door, and now I knew they were talking about guys.

“He is something else,” Donna said in agreement with Cindi. “And he’s got a big one. You can see it bulging in his pants.”

“I know,” Cindi giggled. “I think he caught me staring at it the other day. I thought I was going to die. Literally DIE!”

By that time I was having to adjust my stiff prick to point down the leg of my jeans. Just listening to my sister and Cindi dish like that was enough to turn me on. But then, being a teenage virgin, I’m turned on by a stiff breeze.

“Amy said she could feel his cock pushing into her belly when they were making out,” Donna said. “She said it felt like a log in his pants.”

“Knowing Amy I bet she was feeling it pushing somewhere a little lower. Without any pants in the way!” Cindy quipped and they both giggled wildly.

My ears were burning red as I listened to the girls’ private conversation. I had often wondered what the girls talked about when they were alone, and if they had the same things on their minds as boys did.

Apparently, they did.

“Did you ever see a hard cock in real life?” Cindi asked Donna.

“Once,” Donna said, “I saw my brother’s.”

Now I thought I was the one going to die! When the fuck did my sister see my hard-on?

“One day Luke left his door slightly opened when he was jerking off,” Donna continued. “I peeked in and there he was, sitting at his desk looking at one of the dirty websites on his computer.”

My stomach dropped like I just fell off a cliff and my heart skipped a beat. I WAS going to die! Not only had my sister seen my cock, she saw me jerking off, AND she knew about the porn sites I visit. The snoop must have looked at my browser history. ‘That’s it, ‘ I decided right then, ‘I can never face my sister again.’ Still, my shame didn’t stop me from pressing my ear closer to the door to hear what else Donna would say about me.

“Wow!” Cindi said. “I’d love to see a guy jerking off. How did he do it?”

“He had his hand wrapped around his prick,” Donna explained. “It was huge. It has to be bigger than Craig’s. I could see the head of the thing bulging as Luke’s hand pumped up and down. And his balls were bouncing on his thighs.”

‘Oh my God, ‘ I thought, ‘I should kill her! How can she just blab about my private life like that? You know Cindi is going to spread this all over school. Everyone would know what I do by myself.’ It never occurred to me that they might do it too.

“Didn’t it get you hot?” Cindi asked. “I know my puss would be drooling if I saw something like that!”

“Oh yeah!” Donna said. “In fact, I couldn’t help diddling my cunny!”

My heart skipped another beat. I could hardly believe that I was hearing my sister admitting to the same vice I was guilty of.

“Right there in the hallway,” Donna continued, “Then I rubbed my clit until I came. And I came at the same time as Luke. I could see the cream spurting from the head of his prick.”

Suddenly I felt a wave of relief. So what if I’d been seen spanking it! At least I wasn’t the only one doing it. And I’d have given anything to see my older sister rubbing her cunt. I mean I guessed she probably did. Now that I KNEW she did that I planned to spend more time hanging around outside her door.

“God! I’d love to see that,” Cindi gasped. “Just hearing about it is making me wet!”

I tried to imagine Cindi’s wet cunt. While I had seen plenty online, my knowledge of real life pussy was all hypothetical.

“Yeah, I’m dripping just from remembering it and telling you.” Donna said.

“Um, Donna,” Cindi asked slowly, “would you like to do it now - rub yourself off, I mean? We could do it together.”

There was a pause in the room, but outside the door I was in a frenzy just hoping my sister would consent to Cindi’s wild idea.

“Yeah, that would be fun!” Donna finally said. “I’ve never seen how another girl does it. I wonder if we do it the same way?”

‘Yes! They’re going to do it!’ I exclaimed silently. I was frozen at the door with lust, but then my brain latched onto the idea that I just had to figure out how I could get to watch the girls together. I didn’t care that one of these girls was my sister. All I knew was there would be something sexual going on in the house and I HAD to see it.

I’m usually a smart guy, I could figure this out. Okay, we lived in an old house, but the fixtures had been updated, so no keyhole. Still the doors had a gap at the bottom! I knelt down and lay my head on the cold hardwood floor to put an eye to the crack. I could see right into my sister’s room! But all I could see was her dresser. The girls weren’t in sight.

Of course, they would be by Donna’s bed. The bed couldn’t be seen from the crack under the door. Strike what I said about being a smart guy. What I needed to do is look through her window.

“Come on,” Cindi said. “Let’s get undressed.”

Shit, I had to do something right now. I couldn’t stand to miss a second of the once-in-a-lifetime sexy show that was getting started on the other side of this door.

If the window is the only way to see this, then that might work in my favor. I ran down the stairs and out the back door. You see, Mom’s bedroom on the first floor always had the shades drawn - but since no one could see into her room because of the trees, Donna usually left the shades up. Of course, she never would guess that her horny teenage brother would climb up the oak tree to peek at her.

In less than a minute, I was climbing the ladder of limbs of the old giant that was the centerpiece of our large back yard and then inched out on the big limb under my sister’s window. Like I thought, it would be the perfect spot with a clear view of the girls’ jilling off to my eager eyes. My legs felt like jelly, but hormones made me fly over the rough bark. I’ve been climbing in this tree since we moved here and knew every inch of it. Better yet, being a weekday, Mom wasn’t home and as for the few neighbors we had, I figured the green summer leaves would give me enough cover so I wouldn’t be spotted.

Score! The shade was still up and the window was slightly open.

My heart was pounding so hard, it felt ready to break through my ribs. My mouth was dry and throat constricted. The small portion of my brain that still had any blood flow wondered ‘Is this what an asthma attack feels like?’ But my greatest discomfort came from my hard, throbbing cock that was bent painfully in my pants. Still, nothing could stop this desperate perv.

Once I had shimmied out the branch to be close to the window sill, I came to a sudden stop. My head rose above the sill like the sun rising above the horizon. And even though I expected it, I couldn’t believe what my eyes were showing me.

The girls were standing at either side of the bed, pulling their clothes off. My sister already had her t-shirt off. She was leaning over as she stepped out of her jeans. Her big boobs hung from her chest and swung with her movements. Then, when she had pulled her feet from her crumpled jeans, she stood up. Her tits stood proudly on her chest with a slight sag from their weight.

I swung my gaze to Cindi. She was hopping on one foot while tugging a teal sock off the other. Her shirt was still on, but it was open. Her tits were smaller than Donna’s, but still big enough to jostle with her hopping. Her unintentional pogo dance let me see her tight buns flex around a thin strip of green material disappearing between them. I was shocked that little Cindi Ngo was wearing a thong!

When Cindi had her socks off, she peeled the blouse from her shoulders and pushed her black pony tail back. Her tits were like gentle hills, topped with a brown cap of puckered flesh. I had heard Asian girls had smaller tits, but hers were beautiful. Still, my eyes were drawn to the green thong that covered her mysterious “bathing suit area.”

By that time Donna was pulling down her pink cotton bikini panties, and she had my undivided attention.

I stared at my sister’s cunny with greedy fascination. The image of that fiery red-orange arrowhead of fur was forever burned in my mind. Then my eyes rose to her tits again. They were big and beautiful-creamy mounds of flesh with bright pink nipples as big as old silver dollars peeping through the long red curly hair that fell wild around her. My eyes were bouncing from her nips to her bush until my sister threw herself down on the flowery bedspread with a bounce - and her boobs bounced with their own rhythm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.