An Interview With an Alien - Cover

An Interview With an Alien

Copyright© 2016 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A journalist meets a beautiful woman at a bar and is told a truly unbelievable story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Prostitution  

To lighten the mood, I volunteered to cook dinner. As a bachelor, I usually just went out to eat or brought in pizza or Chinese food, but the one thing I was reasonably good at was breakfast. I made a mean omelet. Fortunately her refrigerator was well stocked, and before she knew it I had the cast iron skillet pre heating on the stove and a pile of chopped peppers, onions and ham all set to go. I cracked half a dozen eggs, mixed in a little milk and poured half the mixture into the buttered pan; added some of the ham and vegetables, along with some pieces of fresh mozzarella. When the first omelet was done, I put it on a plate and popped the plate into the oven to keep warm, and then I went back to work on the second omelet, this one for Eve. In the meantime, Eve set the table and prepared our beverages.

I watched as she grabbed about a dozen oranges out of the frig, cut the tops off of each and squeezed each one into a large bowl. I pitied the poor oranges; they didn’t stand a chance in her powerful hand, the juice gushing out from the cut end. When she was done, she poured the juice through a strainer and into two large glasses over some cracked ice. When the second omelet was ready, I shut off the stove and placed Eve’s omelet in front of her and retrieved mine from the oven.

Raising her glass, Eve proposed a toast.

“To us, may we live long, love deeply and laugh often.”

We touched glasses and I took a good sized drink and immediately felt the fire as the liquid burned my throat.

“Wow” I said hoarsely, “When did you pour in the vodka?” Laughing she said,” I’m sorry; I thought you saw me take the Smirnoff bottle out of the freezer, when I took out the ice cubes. When I saw you were going to make omelets I decided that we should have a cocktail along with our meal; otherwise it would just feel like breakfast. And if it were breakfast, I’d have felt I missed the best part of the night before,” she said with a hint of mischievous in her voice.

Once again I could feel my pants becoming a little more confining. I wasn’t sure how long I was going to survive in this relationship; but dam, if I had to die of something, I couldn’t think of a better way to go than in the arms of a beautiful sexy woman.

“After we clean up here, why don’t we run over to your place and get your things. We can try living together for a while and if you find that you’re not happy you can always move back again. I know I can be rather overbearing and opinionated at times, but I think I can make you happy. We’re not kids anymore and I think we’re old enough to know what we want.”

‘Beautiful, rich and sexy; what more was I looking for?’ I thought to myself. “Alright, let’s do it.”

It only took a couple of hours to drive to my apartment, pack up my clothes, clean out the refrigerator, throw away most of the junk that I’d accumulated since my last move and drive back to her place. It had never occurred to me that I was living such a Spartan lifestyle until I realized that most of my possessions fit into the trunk and back seat of my car. After storing most of my things in the spare bedroom, we decided that it was too late and we were too tired to continue our interview; deciding instead that a warm shower and an early bed would be a much more enjoyable ending to the day.

Our sexual activities started halfway through our shower. Watching Eve washing her hair, with the suds and water running down her magnificent body had a predictable effect. Soon I was sporting a very rigid erection which found its way between her thighs as I stood behind her rubbing and squeezing her firm breasts, while helping her to wash herself.

“Hmmmm, I see my man is ready for action.”

Turning to face me, Eve grabbed my shoulders and forced me backwards until my back was pressed hard against the tile wall of the shower, and then sinking to her knees she took my cock into her mouth and gave me an incredible blow job, worshiping my cock until I had a mind blowing orgasm. She got back to her feet saying,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.