Mischevious Morgan at Falls Creek - Cover

Mischevious Morgan at Falls Creek

Copyright© 2016 by Naked City

Chapter 1

“Hey, Morgan!”

“Hi, Kelly!”

“Thanks for coming over, sweetie”, says Emily’s mom.

“Well, thank you for inviting me.” I walk into the living room.

“No problem”, she says. “So, you know that Falls Creek is next week.”

“Yes, and I can’t wait to go!”, I tell her.

“And Emily and I have been talking about getting you some fun, but still decently appropriate clothing for camp, as well as here”, she says.

“Awesome!”, I exclaim.

“Emily wants to get you a bikini you can wear here.”

“Oh my gosh! A bikini?! Just for me?”, I ask.

“Sure! Emily’s been wanting a new bikini. I thought this would be a perfect time to get one for her”, Kelly replies. “Oh ... shhhhhhh ... don’t tell anyone. Okay, you can tell Keith and Emily. They already know anyway. I’m getting a bikini, too!”

“Oh my gosh, Kelly. You’re gonna totally rock that bikini!”, I say.

“Thank you, Morgan.” Kelly briefly pulls her shirt up and flashes her belly button. She has an awesome tummy! I can’t believe she just turned forty.

Emily comes in wearing a crop top and shorts.

“There’s that sexy girl!”

“Hey, girlie!” Emily walks over and hugs me.

“Thank you for letting me come over”, I tell her appreciatively.

“Absolutely, Morgan! Mom and I love you. And we know how you’re wanting a little more freedom.”

Yeah, Emily, just tell you’re mom that. I know you’re a lot wilder than what you’re letting on. Then again, I don’t think your mom knows how wild I am.

Emily unbuttons the bottom buttons on my blouse, and ties up the tails. There’s my little belly button that she loves.

“Okay, girls, are we ready to go to the mall?”, Kelly asks.

“Yeah!”, says Emily.

“I am!”, I say.

“Alright.” Kelly walks back to tell Keith, her dad, we’re leaving. She returns. “Let’s go, girls!”

It is hot outside. I mean school’s out and it’s almost June. We’ll be leaving for camp next Saturday. That’s because leaving Monday morning would put us there late in the day. And leaving Sunday after church would be kind of tight in terms of time. It’s seven hours from the church to camp. So, for the last several years, Serenity has worked with a hotel in Denton, which is on the highway to camp. We would arrive on Saturday, have church at the hotel on Sunday, spend the day around the town, maybe check out the two universities, and travel two hours on Monday morning.

And it’s ninety one freaking degrees outside! Trust me when I tell you it feels great on my tummy! And the air conditioning at The Galleria keeps my belly nice and cool.

Our first store is Forever 21. And while my parents never take me here, I know it’s one of Emily’s favorite stores. For a mall store, it’s pretty big! Lots of choices here!

As I said, it’s one of Emily’s favorite stores. So she knows which tables and racks I should look at.

“Morgan, come on over here!”

I walk over to the table and check it out. I see lots of short shirts, some with designs.

“This is where I got this shirt”, Emily says.

“I see! Awesome!” I pick up a white shirt with black neckline and tail. “Can I try it on?”

“Sure, sweetie. Take another one with you.”

After grabbing a pink tee, I’m off to the dressing room. I pick out a room and go inside. I untie my shirt tails and take it off. I haven’t had a lot of chances to show my skin lately. So, I look in the mirror and admire my figure. I see a sexy redhead who has a very nice, trim tummy with a little belly button. Since no one’s looking, I take down my shorts and undies. There’s my big red pubic bush. I definitely would like to shave it back, perhaps something close to Emily’s landing strip. Maybe shave it clean like my sister, Grace. But, only if my parents don’t notice.

I admire my reflection for a few seconds. And I do love what I see. But, it’s time to get my undies and shorts back on. After zipping up my shorts, I put on the black and white blouse. It’s perfect, stopping about an inch from my navel. Happy with it, I take it off and switch to the pink tee. It’s a little tighter and shows a little more tummy. I come out of the dressing room. Emily is right there.

“Oh, I love that shirt, Morgan!”

“Thank you! The other one fits good, too.”

“Awesome! Mom is trying on a cute bikini”, Emily says.

I giggle. “Something my mom would never ever try herself. Forget the fact that I can’t wear a bikini at home, she won’t either.”

“I can’t wait to see how she looks in it.”

“I’d love to see”, I say.

A door opens, and Kelly comes out in a red strapless bandeau top and bottom. Oh ... my ... God! She really looks great!

“Hey, girls, what do you think?”, she asks.

“Oh, Mom, you look smashing!”, exclaims Emily.

“You think I can take it to camp?”, Kelly asks.

“Mom! You know you can’t take it to camp”, says Emily, somewhat astonished.

“Now, honey, you know the two days before camp you’re allowed to wear a bikini at the hotel”, she reminds us.

“True. Do you like it, Mom?”, Emily asks.

“Oh, I love it! I’m gonna get it”, Kelly replies.

“Kelly, can you get me one like it?”, I ask her.

“Sure! Do you have a color?”

“Black. Maybe bring a blue.”

“I can do that when I change back”, she says. “Oh wait!”

Kelly sees a rack with ... well, I’m not quite sure what the name is. They’re button down shirts cropped well above the navel. Kelly grabs one and puts it on. Oh, I like that! I tend to wear a lot of button down blouses, no thanks to Mom and Dad. Of course, none of them are belly baring, unless I tie the tails.

“Kelly, I love that! I hate to be a pain in the butt, but can you get me a few.”

“Oh, Morgan...”, she says. She walks over and gives me a big hug. “Honey, you’re not a pain in the butt. Believe me, you’re not. I love you as if you were my own daughter. And you know Emily and Keith love you, too. It would absolutely please us to get you a few shirts.”

“Thank you.” I tear up, just happy that Kelly and Emily love and appreciate me. Our tummies touch, and it feels really good to me.

Kelly gets several shirts, plus two bikinis for me.

“Morgan, try those on. If they fit and you want them, I’ll buy them for you.”

“Both of them?”, I ask.

“Yeah!”, she replies.

“Oh, thank you!”, I say.

I take three button-down shirts and both bikinis with me back to the dressing room. I take off the shirt, plus my shorts, and put on the black bikini. Now, my bra has straps, so I have to pretend it’s not there. And my bottom fully fits my ass, just like my undies. They fit very well. I’m very pleased. I take it off and put on the blue bikini. God, I really love both of them! I really love the freedom of showing myself. And I do really look great in them. They’re both mine.

I try on one of the button down shirts. Damn, I look sexy in it! I love it! I don’t need to put on the other shirts. I change back into my blouse and shorts. I tie up the tails, grab the clothes, and leave the dressing room.

Kelly is back in her regular clothes and Emily is in a strappy pink bikini.

“Hey, sexy chick!”

“Well, you’re a sexy chick yourself, Morgan.”

“Love that outfit!”

“Thanks!”, says Emily.

I hug her. I tell Kelly, “I want to get all of these.”

“Of course, Morgan! Let me take those and pay for them.” Kelly turns to her daughter, “Honey, you like your bikini?”

“I do, Mom.”

“Okay, get back in your clothes, and we’ll check out.”

Emily goes and changes back into her sexy clothes. Kelly takes our choices to the register and pays for them.

“Mom, that was a hundred bucks”, says Emily.

“So?! You girls are so worth it. I love you both”, says Kelly.

“Love you, Kelly”, I say.

“Love you, too, Mom”, says Emily.

“Hey, I have an idea! How would you girls like some ice cream?”, Kelly asks.

“Ooh, I’d love that!”, Emily replies

“Yes!”, I exclaim with glee.

“Alright, girls. Let’s go downstairs.”

Our next stop is the food court, and to Marble Slab Creamery. Yummy place to get ice cream. I look through the glass at the many flavors. Oh, damn! Lots if tasty flavors. What do I get?

“Okay, girls! Get whatever you want.”

“Can I get a double scoop, Kelly?”, I ask.

“Absolutely!”, she replies.

“Hell yeah!”, exclaims Emily.

“Hell yeah! Have fun, girls!”, Kelly says. I’m actually shocked she said ‘hell’. “Do you know what you want?”

“I do!”, I tell them.

A young lady, Cheyenne, comes up to the counter. “Hi! Welcome to Marble Slab Creamery! What would you like to eat today?”

“I would like a double scoop, with caramel apple and cheesecake”, I tell her.

“Oh, what a yummy combination. And what would you like, miss?”

“I want ... oohhh ... red velvet and vanilla”, says Emily.

“That’s sounds so wonderful. And what treat would you like, ma’am.”

“I think I’d like a single peanut butter and chocolate”, says Kelly.

“Alright, that will be $6.99.” Kelly pays with her credit card, and Cheyenne finishes putting together our ice cream. “Okay, ladies, there you go.”

“Thank you”, says Kelly.

“Thank you for coming by”, says Cheyenne.

We get our ice cream from Cheyenne and head to a table. We sit down.

I take a small bite of the caramel apple. “Damn, that’s awesome.”

Kelly bites into hers. “Amen!”

We sit and enjoy the ice cream. Damn, this ice cream is the bomb!

“Thanks, Mom!”, says Emily.

“Oh your welcome, honey”, Kelly replies.

“Yes, thank you, Kelly. You’re the best!”

“You’re welcome, sweetie. Are we ready to go home? It’s getting to be a little late.”

“Yeah”, I say.

“Morgan, I know you want to stay and have fun with Emily. Let me call your mom.” Kelly pulls her phone out of her pocket. She calls mom and put her on speaker. “Hey, Donna, it’s Kelly. Morgan wants to know if it’s okay for her to stay with Emily tonight.”

“As long as she’s on her very best behavior, she can stay. And she’s at church tomorrow”, says Mom.

“Yes, Mom. I will”, I tell her.

“I love you, sweetie. Have a great night!”, she says.

“Good night, Mom!”

“Thanks, Kelly. See you tomorrow”, Mom says.

“See you tomorrow, Donna. Bye!”

“Bye, everyone!”, says Mom.

Kelly hangs up. “Well, that was easy. Are you girls ready to go home?”

“Yeah!”, says Emily.

“Me, too!”, I say.

“Let’s go!”, says Kelly.

We head back to the car and get in. Emily and I sit in the backseat and listen to Kelly’s favorite station. They play a mix of music from when she was a kid up to now. Some of it’s pretty good ... well until she turns up on the hard rock stuff.

“Oooh!”, says Kelly.

Oh, no! Here we go again...

Emily and Kelly sing along, “And here I go again on my own! Going down the only road I’ve ever known! Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone! And I’ve made up my mind! I ain’t wasting no more time!”

“Kelly, do you normally do that with your house clients?”, I ask her.

“No, silly! I can’t be loud in the office. And my clients take separate cars.”

Keith and Kelly are realtors for Keller Williams, a nationally known real estate firm started here in Texas. They average about a house a week, and do pretty damn good for themselves. Emily is their only child and, as you probably guessed, gets spoiled by her parents. Yet, despite acting a little wild, she’s still grounded in her faith, just as I am.

The song ends, and a new one starts. It’s a bouncy, electronic beat.

“You can dance ... for inspiration”

“Ooh, it’s Madonna!”, says Emily.

“Madonna?! Oh my gosh! I remember when Papa Gilmore would preach that her music was devil music.”

“Devil music?”, Kelly asks.

“Yeah. He always said she dressed like a whore or a prostitute.”

“Personally, Morgan, I don’t believe Madonna made devil music. But I don’t doubt your grandpa’s point about devil music in general. You do have to be careful about what you hear.”

They break into song, “Get into the groove. Boy you gotta prove your love to me, yeah! Get up on your feet. Yeah, step to the beat. Boy, what will it be!”

They sing the Madonna song. After a commercial break, the DJ announces a song for a Sir Mix-A-Lot. A girl tells her friend to look at some girl’s butt. What the hell?

“I like big butts and I cannot lie! You other brothers can’t deny! That when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung! Want to pull up tough ‘cause you notice that butt was stuffed!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.