The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

After they had all finished their business, Robert slipped back to his Sex Shop to open up for business while the girls rested and waited for their first, or rather next customer to show up.

The day went smoothly and they both earned nearly $300 each, from which they took out the share they had promised the old man. So his first share of their fees at the Gloryholes came to $180, which wasn’t bad for just letting them use his store.

Before the girls left for the day, Robert came back to have a talk with them about something that had been nagging him for the last few days.

“Listen girls,” he said, starting the conversation in a serious tone. “Something’s been nagging me the past couple of days, and then it hit me. You two will be starting school soon, right?”

“Uh, yeah, I guess,” Britney nodded.

“Well, this is going to be a problem for me and my business,” he said. “With you at school, my gloryholes will be missing a couple of mouths. So I’ve been thinking of hiring new girls to replace you.”

“Oh no, don’t do that!” Kelly gasped at the lost opportunity.

“Yeah, why can’t we keep doing it like we are now?” Britney added, not thinking of the problems this would create.

“Well, for one thing,” Robert tried to explain. “The school will call your parents about you missing classes. And secondly, you’ll be busy with the movies we’re planning on making with you.”

“Oh, yeah,” Britney blushed at that. “I forgot about that. But won’t that be a problem too?”

“Not really,” Robert grinned. “I gave that some thought too and I came up with something for you to tell your folks.”

“Really?” Kelly sounded doubtful of his statement.

She couldn’t see how she could explain her missing so many days without arousing suspicion, especially from her Police father.

“For your first question,” the old man explained. “We’ll only be filming on weekends, or holidays. So that solves the school absence issue. As for you parents, you just tell them that you got jobs babysitting, this way you can be out all day without arousing suspicion. Even if they ask where you are in the afternoon, you can just tell them that you’re out with each other. So you see, they won’t suspect a thing.”

The two teenagers looked at each other and then smiled at the possibilities.

“So all we have to do to prove that we were babysitting is show up with maybe $20-$30 to show that we got paid,” Britney added.

“That’s right,” Robert smiled at their understanding. “And if I may interject, they might actually feel at ease thinking that you are in some house watching over a bunch of kids.”

“Err, Mr. Benton,” Kelly interjected meekly. “H ... how long will we be filming on those days? With the dogs I mean.”

“Oh, probably five of six hours I would think,” Robert estimated. “And your friend Dean will be there the whole time.”

This brought a smile to Britney as she really missed fooling around with the 42-year-old divorcee.

“So we’ll probably be doing it more than once each day, uh?” Kelly asked.

“Probably,” Robert grinned at the thought of seeing these two bestial nymphs in action again.

“But won’t the dog get too tired to do anything after a while?” Britney asked, perplexed by this.

“Oh, I don’t think we have to worry about that, honey,” he grinned down at her. “You’ll see this Saturday what Dean got for us. At last count he found five dogs for us to use, and I told him to keep looking for more.”

The two horny teenagers couldn’t wait to get their movie debut in the books. She started imagining the kind of dogs that they will get to experience and how big their cocks would be.

“So you see, you won’t be needing my Gloryholes for sucking anymore once the film making starts up,” Robert told them. “And if I just shut this operation down I’d never hear the end of it from my customers. You kinda spoiled them I guess, HA-HA-HA! So you see, I need to find new cocksuckers to pick up the slack you’ll be leaving behind. Mind you, they will have to give me a piece of the pie for working here.”

At this he grinned, thinking that he could probably get 40%-50% of the new girls fees, feeling somewhat greedy himself at the money this would net for him. He was also thinking of discussing this with his son to see if he knew of any ‘clean’ hookers that might be interested in the ‘positions’.

The two teens gave the 63-year-old shop owner a peck on the cheek as they left, their day here now over.


The two young nymphs were walking side by side as they neared the park. However, unlike previous days, they proceeded through the park towards Kelly’s home.

“I can’t wait to see Damien again,” the 15-year-old said cheerfully. “I’m glad you suggested this, Kell.”

“Yes,” Kelly smiled back at her younger friend. “Anyway, I’ll leave a note on the kitchen table to let Dad know that I went over to your place for dinner ... just in case he drops by to check in on me in the middle of his double-shift.”

“Good idea,” Britney grinned. “Otherwise they might go looking for you at your ‘Uncle’ George’s place, tee-hee-hee!”

The two girls giggled at that. Kelly could only imagine what her father or her ‘Uncle’ would do if they caught her screwing around with the two dogs, her own and her ‘Uncle’s’ Doberman.

After a brisk ten minute walk they finally reached Kelly’s house and walked inside. The two teens were immediately greeted by the German Shepherd who quickly recognized Britney as his other mate.

The large dog wasted no time ducking his head under their skirts to get to their pussy, still moist with their juices from their day at Robert’s Sex Shop.

“Tee-hee-hee!” Britney giggled as she rubbed his furry head, but did nothing to stop the dog from licking away at her. “I know, I missed you too, boy!”

Meanwhile, Kelly grabbed a pad of paper and wrote out her note for her father. Once done, she leaned the pad against a jar and rejoined her friend and dog in the livingroom.

“Okay, I’m all set,” Kelly told her, smiling at seeing her dog licking at the 15-year-old’s pussy. “We better get going.”

Looking up at the tall redhead, Britney shoved Stanley’s head away from her and pulled her short skirt back down.

“Okay, where to now?” Britney asked.

“‘Uncle’ George lives about ten blocks from here,” Kelly informed her. “Damien should be alone when we get there, but I’m not sure if he’ll be inside or out, luckily ‘Uncle’ George gave me his spare key for when I need to feed his dog.”

“He just didn’t know what you were going to feed him, right!” Britney burst out laughing at her pun.

“Tee-hee-hee!” Kelly couldn’t help to burst out laughing as well. “Right!”

Putting his leash on her dog, the two teenagers walked back out and started walking even further away from Britney’s home.

The further along they walked, the more concerned Britney felt. The 15-year-old then pulled out her cellphone and punched in her home number.

“I better let my folks know that I’ll be late too,” she explained as she brought the phone up to her ear.

“Good idea,” Kelly nodded as they continued walking towards George’s house.

Though the large Shepherd had no idea where his bitches were taking him, his keen sense of smell picked up on the strong scent emanating from their horny pussies. Every now and then he would even try to duck his head under their skirts, which the girls had to force him back before someone noticed how inappropriate he was acting.


Twenty minutes later they finally reached their destination, George Benton’s house.

Being so close to her goal, Britney’s pussy began to seep with her juices, to which Stanley lapped up as it slithered down the inside of her thighs.

Seeing how things were getting a bit out of control, the two girls rushed to the front door and Kelly struggled to unlock it as her dog kept trying to get at her pussy.

The door finally unlocked, the two teens rushed inside along with the lustful German Shepherd, Kelly turning on the lights as dusk was setting outside. The three of them were immediately met with the barking sound of the familiar Doberman dog that now lived here.

“DAMIEN!” Britney squealed out in pleasure at seeing her past lover.

As she dropped down to one knee to greet her canine friend, the Doberman made a beeline for her skirt and the wet pussy that lay beneath.

The sudden rush of the ebony dog caused the 15-year-old to topple backwards, her legs flying open before him. This made it easy for the virile Doberman to dive straight into her glistening cunt-lips.

“Tee-hee-hee!” Kelly giggled from above as she watched her friend wrestling with the large black dog. “I guess he always liked you more than he did me. He never attacked me like that way when I first found him here. Tee-hee-hee!”

With that said, the redheaded 16-year-old began tearing her clothes off, neglecting closing the curtains in the livingroom. Within a minute the gorgeous young teen was standing naked as her pet started licking at her pussy as well.

She then dropped down to the floor and enjoyed the pleasure that her German Shepherd dog gave her with his talented tongue.

Britney had to struggle a bit more to strip down as she was lying on the floor with the Doberman assaulting her pussy. But she somehow managed to get it all off.

The two teenagers were now fully prepared for a full evening of sexual adventures with the two virile dogs, dogs that they had trained personally to be amazing lovers.

“Oh, c’mere, Damien!” Britney urged the ebony dog, tugging on his collar so he would straddle over her prone naked body. “You don’t know how much I missed your cock, boy! I ... I want to suck you right now, sweetie! C’mere and let Britty suck your prick, boy!”

Hearing her friend’s pleading voice brought a smile to the redhead at her side. Kelly looked over and was pleased that Damien hadn’t forgotten any of his training. As she looked on, the large Doberman was indeed straddling the petite 15-year-old, bringing his penis ever closer to Britney’s gasping lips.

Within moments the large thick K9 cock was within reach of her tongue and Britney could now lick its tip as the dog kept moving forward. Moments later she was finally able to wrap her lips around its tip and sucked it in.

“Um-m-m-m-m-h!” Britney moaned around the pre-cum spurting dog-cock. “M-m-m-m-m-h! Um-m-m-m-m-h!”

Seeing this, Kelly flipped herself onto her hands and knees and crawled up to Britney’s parted legs. Once there, she dipped her head down and started lapping away at her friend’s seeping pussylips, concentrating her efforts on the younger girl’s stiffening clitoris.

Seeing his mistress in the appropriate position for mating, the large Shepherd moved up behind her and easily mounted her with little, oh let’s be honest here, NO resistance. His now stiff and pointed cock soon found its mark and he drove his way deep inside of her pussy in that first thrust.

“UNGH! U-M-M-M-M-M-M-H!” It was now Kelly’s turn to moan in her girlfriend’s pussy.

The foursome was now enjoying what one might call a daisy-chain as they now seemed sexually interconnected with one another.


Unbeknownst to them, some of George’s neighbors noticed the lights on in his house and called him to let him know that he might have intruders inside. After all, it was the least they could do for a Police Officer who now lived near them.


Ten minutes later the Police Cruiser with George and his partner, Kelly’s father, pulled up a few houses from his place.

“You check out back,” George whispered to his partner. “I’ll move up to the front to check things out. Watch your six, partner.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.