The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The next day, Kelly’s father and his partner George Benton were cruising the downtown area when Jamie brought up his promise to his wife to drive her to the clinic.

“Sure, no problem, partner,” George readily agreed as he reached for the radio. “Peter-Robert-15 to base.”

“HQ here, go ahead 15,” the Police dispatcher replied back.

“Peter-Robert-15 10-7 at Rosewood Clinic,” George informed the station.

“10-4,” the dispatcher confirmed. “Showing you 10-7 at Rosewood.”

“Roger wilco,” George added before clicking off.

“Thanks, partner,” Jamie nodded to him as he headed for home to pick his wife up to drive her to the clinic as promised. “We really appreciate this.”

“Buddy, you’re like family, man,” George grinned back at him. “And that includes Gloria and Kelly. How is Kelly handling this ... her Mom going in I mean.”

“She seems okay with it, I think,” Jamie replied back. “But I think I might have to have THE TALK with her soon.”

“What of Earth for?” George inquired, curious as to his partner’s sudden interest in his daughter’s sex life.

“Nothing really,” Jamie embarrassingly admitted. “I just sort of overheard her moaning in bed the other night. I think she was, you know, rubbing herself. Oh, I know it’s not that strange these day for girls to explore their (gulp) sexuality and all, but damn it, this is my kid. I just want to make sure she understands the implication of, you know, fooling around with boys and stuff.”

‘If you only knew, buddy,’ George thought as he pictured beautiful Kelly under his Doberman just a few weeks earlier. “Man, you really are a strange one, buddy,” George couldn’t help but tease his partner about his naïveté about his own daughter.

As they neared his home, Gloria was waiting for their arrival with a night bag at her side.

As soon as he pulled up to her, Jamie stepped out and helped her in the back seat and then sat next to her while George got behind the wheel to drive them to the hospital.

“You okay, honey?” He asked his wife.

“A bit nervous maybe,” Gloria admitted.

“Everything will be fine,” Jamie reassured her. “And I’ll keep a sharp eye on Kelly. Nothing is going to happen while you’re away.”

“That’s right, Glory,” George echoed the sentiment from the front seat. “And I’ll be right there to make sure that Kelly’ll be okay.”

Neither of them seemed to notice George’s interest in their daughter’s well-being.


Twenty minutes later they pulled over at the main entrance of the clinic and Jamie escorted his wife inside while George waited in the Police Cruiser. After a few minutes he pulled out his cellphone and punched in his father’s number.

“Hello, son,” Robert replied as he picked up. “What can I do for you this morning?”

“I was wondering if the girls would be available for a quickie in about an hour, Pops?” He asked.

“I don’t see why not,” Robert grinned at the request. “Would this be for you or your partner?”

“I think both this time, Pops,” George replied with a grin.

“Sure, no problem,” Robert told his son. “They’re usually in by then, just come in the back. You still have the key I gave you for emergencies.”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea,” George smiled. “Best not have a Police car hanging just outside your shop, uh.”

“HA-HA-HA!” Robert laughed. “You’re probably right about that. And since the Shop ain’t open for business yet, feel free to drop by any time before noon.”

“Thanks, Pops,” George said as he thought of the possibilities. “See you later.”

He then shut his cellphone and waited for his partner to return. But then his mind started to picture what was to come. The idea that he might finally have his blowjob from his partner’s daughter filled his thoughts, as well as the idea of Jamie getting another blowjob from his daughter seemed so hot to him right now. In his twisted mind, this seemed a perfect win-win scenario.

About ten minutes later Jamie came out of the hospital looking rather glum as he rejoined his partner in the car.

“Glory all settled in?” He asked.

“Uh, oh, yeah,” Jamie muttered.

“Base, this is Peter-Robert-15 back on patrol,” George called in as they resumed their duties.

“Roger, 15,” the dispatcher confirmed their availability. “15 10-19.”

And so they resumed their assigned area, patrolling the downtown area.


At 11:15 the two young nymphs walked into their part of the Sex Shop for their job, a job they found most enjoyable.

“I talked to that woman I told you about,” Kelly informed Britney. “And she’d like to meet you too, if you’re still interested that is.”

“Cool,” the 15-year-old’s face brightened up at the news. “I can’t wait to see King again. So, when can we meet her?”

“How does Friday sound?” Kelly grinned.

“I’m in!” Britney smiled excitedly.


At about 11:30 Kelly’s father’s Police Cruiser turned into the alley behind Robert’s Shop and stopped near the other end.

“What are we doing here?” Jamie asked, looking around.

“Peter-Robert-15 10-7 at Rickland Avenue,” George called in their unavailability.

“Roger, Peter-Robert-15,” the dispatcher replied back. “10-7 at Rickland.”

“What are you doing now?” Jamie had to ask.

“I figured you needed another bit of tension relief, good buddy,” George simply stated.

“No, I couldn’t,” Jamie protested. “Wh ... what about Gloria? I ... I couldn’t betray her like that. Not again.”

“Buddy, relax will ya,” George tried to ease his friend’s mind. “She’ll never know. I mean, who’s gonna tell her? You? I sure won’t! Besides, I already got it cleared with my Dad and we can just sneak in through the back door.”

The memory of his first time at the Sex Shop’s Gloryhole, and the blowjob he had received. This also brought back the memory of his arousal upon overhearing his daughter cumming in her bedroom just a few nights earlier. He couldn’t deny that it was a pleasurable experience ... at the time.

Jamie finally gave him a silent nod as the two Officers got out of their Police car. George walked back down the alley to his father’s rear entrance and used the key to unlock it. They then stepped inside and closed the door behind them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.