The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

That following weekend, George Benton invited his partner’s family over to his new place for a housewarming party.

Kelly and her family arrived a little after 5:00 for the Bar-B-Q with her ‘Uncle’ George at his new home. But as she got out of the car she was surprised to see Damien running up to her.

“Damien!” She yelped out in surprise. “I ... I don’t understand? What are you doing here, boy?”

“HA-HA-HA!” The McDowells heard George laughing as he walked out to greet them from the backyard. “I see you already met my new partner.”

“Partner?” Kelly’s mother sounded surprised to learn of this. “Jamie? You didn’t tell me that you two switched partners. Did something happen to break you up?”

“It’s nothing like that, honey,” Jamie tried reassuring his still fragile wife. “George decided to get tome K9 training and got this dog as his K9 partner. But once his training is done, they’ll both be riding along with me.”

While the grownups were talking Kelly was hugging and rubbing her lost lover. Even now Damien’s cock-tip was starting to show.

“I better get him inside before he messes up our little get together,” George cut in, grabbing his Doberman by the collar and taking him back inside his new home.

But through be told, he had noticed the dog’s prick and didn’t want any drama right now. Besides, he suspected that young Kelly also knew about the dog-cock as her hands were dangerously close when he pulled them apart.

After all, he already knew all about her activities with the dogs at Dean Matthews’ Pet Store when he spied through the window those many weeks ago.

He recalled that day like it was yesterday. Following the woman in distress a few days earlier, their Sergeant had told them to check the area for any evidence of an assault.

The two Officers drove back to the neighborhood and split to check the area out. Officer McDowell went down a block to begin his search, while his partner George Benton concentrated his search along the main strip. Turning the corner, he was walking along the back alley when a sound caught his attention.

Looking around to locate the sound, he narrowed it down to a partially open back window high up. Looking around, he climbed up a garbage bin to investigate closer.

And as he looked inside he almost lost his balance from what he saw. Inside were two gorgeous girls in a 69 eating each other out, and behind them were these two big dogs and they had huge hard-ons under their bellies. But what shocked him more was when he saw who the girls were. One of them was his partner’s 16-year-old daughter, which he had fantasied for a few years now, and the other was the same young girl he had met at Kelly’s birthday party a day earlier.

He remained there watching the two frolicking for a good twenty minutes, and in that time both dogs walked up behind each girl and were soon lapping away at their pussies.

When they finally ended their little tryst, the two girls walked the dogs back to their cages and locked them in, all the while still naked.

‘Damn!’ George thought, feeling his cock trying to rip through his pants. ‘I always figured little Kelly would be a hot slut one day! And I guess today’s that day!’

He continued spying on them as they started putting their clothes back on. And sensing that the show was over, he climbed down from the garbage container and rejoined his partner down the street.

“You find anything back there, George?” Jamie asked.

“Nope,” George lied, looking over at the Pet Store across the street. “Nothing down there.”

“I guess the whole thing was just a false alarm from the getgo,” Jamie grinned.

The two then returned to their Police cruiser and drove off to resume their patrol assignment of the day. And as Jamie did the driving, George kept thinking back to the scene he had just witnessed.

‘Now why were those dogs so into them back there?’ His investigative mind started to wonder. ‘Could it be that there was more than just girl-girl action going on in that backroom? Naw! Kelly would never be into something like that! But then again, I didn’t think she’d be into chicks either!’

And the more he thought about this, the more he tried to figure out how he could use this to his own advantage.

And so, this was the reason he had thought of joining the Police K9 Unit and getting one of the dog’s his partner’s daughter was already familiar with as his K9 partner.

Originally he would have preferred getting the much larger Great Dane Dean had shown him, but when he learned that it had been sold, he settled for Damien instead. Then, giving it more thought, he thought that this choice would work out much better, both for the police and himself for what he had in mind.

The four settled on the lounging chairs in the backyard as George got the Bar-B-Q going.

After a few minutes, Kelly’s father joined him at the grill to work on their meal. The 16-year-old took this opportunity to go inside to find Damien and see if he still remembered her.

Once through the sliding doors, Damien came rushing up at her and immediately started shuffling his snout under her skirt to get at her pussy. But since today was a friendly visit at ‘Uncle’ George, Kelly had dressed more respectably and had on a pair of panties today, which felt weird to her now since she hadn’t been wearing any ever since she and Britney got together daily after that first day in the park.

“Hi, buddy!” She cooed to the large ebony dog. “Oh, I missed you so much! Did you miss me too, Damien, uh?”

She nervously looked back through the patio window and saw that she was within sight of her mother. Quickly straightening up, she scurried deeper into George’s new place for a better place to fool around in.

The first door she tried was the bathroom.

‘No, this won’t do,’ she thought as she closed it. ‘It’s way too small for what we need right now.’

She then moved to the next room with was the living room with a large picture window that didn’t have any curtains yet.

‘Definitely not in here,’ she quickly dismissed it.

The next door opened up into George’s bedroom. It seemed the most logical place for her needs right now and so she slipped inside, and waited for the Doberman to follow her before closing the door.

As soon as it was, she started taking her clothes off as quickly as she could, all too eager to feel Damien’s glorious cock inside of her once again. Within moments, the gorgeous 16-year-old was standing totally naked in George’s bedroom, a man she’d considered family since she was 5-years-old. Her clothes were strewn across his mattress in her haste, her panties falling between his bed and his night stand, as she eagerly got done on her hands and knees for her K9 lover.

Having been deprived of her pussy for so long, the large dog wasted no time in mounting the ravishing redhead and easily found his mark and began giving her the pounding of her life.


Meanwhile, outside, the adults were chatting away, seemingly oblivious of the missing teenager. But not all of them let this go unnoticed.

No, George had noticed the curvaceous young teen sneak into his place, and he suspected he knew exactly why she wanted to get in there. And so, he kept the conversation going to keep her parents’ mind off of her absence to give her as much time as she needed.

And while Kelly was busily getting fucked by the large Doberman, another couple showed up to join the party.

“Glad to see you made it to my house warming party!” George smiled as he saw the familiar faces.

He then rushed up to greet them, giving the old woman a big hug. He then escorted them back to introduce the new guests to Jamie and his wife.

“Jamie, Gloria,” he said. “I’d like you to meet my folks, Robert and Janice Benton. Mom, Dad, this is my partner and his wife Gloria McDowell.”

“A pleasure making your acquaintance, sir,” Jamie held out his hand.

“Good to finally meet you too, son,” Robert shook hands. “It’s nice to meet the man watching my boy’s back.”

“A pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Benton,” Gloria said, giving the old woman a peck on the cheek. “Your son has been like a member of the family for so long. Why, even our daughter calls him Uncle George.”

“Now isn’t that sweet,” Mrs. Benton returned the peck. “And where is the child? You didn’t leave the poor thing at home, did you?”

For the first time Gloria noticed Kelly’s absence as she looked around the backyard.

“Oh, the kid’s probably inside watching TV or listening to the radio,” George quickly cut in, covering for Kelly’s absence. “It must really be boring for her being the only teenager out here.”

“Oh, we should have thought of that,” Gloria reprimanded herself as she looked at her husband, still not suspecting what her daughter was doing just inside the house. “This is just like her birthday party, only without her friend here to keep her company.”

“I’ll just go inside and check in of her,” George said, trying to keep the girl safe from discovery.

And with that he slipped into his house and walked around softly so as not to surprise the girl. Not seeing Kelly in the main rooms, he moved down the hallway towards the back rooms. That’s when he heard her moaning and groaning.

‘Why that little scamp!’ He thought, grinning wickedly. ‘She’s getting busy in my bedroom.’

He moved quietly to the door and placed his ear to it. Then, quietly turning the doorknob, he pushed the door just enough to peek inside. What he saw was just as he expected. There was his partner’s gorgeous teenaged daughter getting the humping of her life with his dog on her back.

Satisfied that she was all right, he closed the door just as quietly and moved back into the living room. He then turned on the TV to a movie and raised the volume to mask any noise the 16-year-old might make in her lustful endeavor.

He then rejoined the others outside, satisfied that he had covered young Kelly’s indiscretion with his own deception.

“Kelly’s just fine,” he reassured the girl’s parents. “It’s just like I told you, she got bored out here and went inside to watch some TV.”

Suspecting nothing, Kelly’s parents resumed their chat with George’s parents, as with the man himself.


Inside, Kelly and Damien had just pulled themselves free of his knot and the young redhead quickly turned around and started sucking of the Doberman’s cock lovingly.

‘God! I really missed his cock!’ Kelly thought dreamily as she sucked the dog’s cock deep into her throat.

This went on for about fifteen minutes and another load of dog-semen from the horny dog. Then, pulling her mouth from his cock-tip, she wiped her lips with the back of her hand with a satisfied look on her face.

“That was really nice, sweetie,” she cooed to the friendly animal. “And now that I know where you live, maybe I’ll come visit you some more, would you like that, Damien?”

The large Doberman licked her face, slipping his tongue into the teenager’s mouth to gather some of his jism.

“Tee-hee-hee!” The 16-year-old giggled as she fell backwards.

Spreading her legs, she patted her cum-filled pussy to get the large dog’s attention.

“C’mere, Damien!” She cooed to the still lapping dog. “Come down here and clean Kelly’s pussy! You know you like that, right! I need you to clean out all your cum before I go back outside with my Mom and Dad, boy! C’mon, boy! Lick Kelly clean!”

But then remembering where she was, and how close her parents were, she pulled herself together and got up to her feet. Standing naked before the talented animal, she looked around for the bathroom so she could wash up before rejoining the others outside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.