The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

A few days later papers were drawn to establish their partnership and Jeff Chalmers handed him a certified check that would cover the renovation cost to his Sex Shop.

Everything was completed just in time as Damien was indeed purchased by Robert’s son, Police Office George Benton. Though at the time he had no idea that this was where the girl’s dog was going to, or that George knew young Kelly personally.

Once the Sex Shop renovation was completed, Dean drove the two girls to the back alley of the store, which Britney already knew about, and guided them through the door next to the one she had snuck into that day.

Once inside, the girls looked around and were surprised to see how clean it seemed to be for a Sex Shop. A moment later Robert walked in through a side door and greeted them all.

“Welcome to your new job, girls,” he smiled. “Now if you’ll follow me, I’ll show you how it’ll work.”

The four walked to the left where a large showed had been installed for their use.

“I figured you’d like to get cleaned up before going home,” Robert winked. “And over here you have lockers so you can hang your things. And back here are your booths.”

He opened one of two doors and showed them inside. It was a small cubicle with a strange looking lounge chair near the far wall. And in that wall they could see a padded hole cut though it of about three inches in diameter.

Upon closer examination, the girls saw that it was well padded, but the armrests seemed strangely arranged. They seemed to be running up along the back rather than the side. And the seat seemed to look more like a saddle than a padded cushion.

“Err, what’s that, Robert?” Kelly asked, pointing at the seat.

“Oh, just something to help you girls enjoy your time here,” he grinned. “Here, let me show you. Why don’t you take your clothes off so I can demonstrate how this all works.”

Shrugging, the two teenagers removed their clothes to stand naked in front of the two older men. And while they got naked, Robert leaned down and did something to the saddle gizmo.

“Now, you just sit down on this,” Robert said as he moved back to show a plastic dildo sticking off the top of the saddle device.

Kelly moved forward and was about to sit as she would any other chair with her back to the backrest.

“No, not that way,” Robert stopped her. “Turn around so that you’re facing the back wall.”

Confused by this, the redhead did as she was told and sat down on the saddle, slipping the fake phallus into her moist cunt.

“Now you just lean forward a bit,” he then told her.

Kelly followed his instructions and placed her weight up against the back rest. This was enough to cause the strange chair to tilt back at a 45 degree angle, bringing her face right close to the back wall, her chest now resting on the padded back rest. This also explained why the armrest were where they were. For now that she was tilted forward as she was, she could place her arms comfortable there for support.

Britney’s eyes lit up as she saw how the chair worked.

“I ... I still don’t see how that stupid little dildo will help?” Kelly sighed. “I mean, it’s so small.”

“Oh, didn’t I tell you,” Robert grinned. “This is actually a vibrator, a very special vibrator. They call it the Sybian. Now, you see that knob at your right, there.”

The young redhead nodded.

“Well, you just flip the switch and then turn the knob a bit,” he told her.

Kelly did as he suggested and the saddle started humming under her butt.

“Oh-h-h-h-h!?!” The 16-year-old gasped as the tiny dildo in her started twisting and vibrating right on her g-spot. “Wha ... what’s happening?”

“Now you can be sure to cum when you’re back here,” the old man smiled as he reached over her shoulder to twist the knob to a higher setting.

“AH-H-H-H-H!?!” Kelly gasped quite loudly.

He then turned it to its very highest setting and the humming grew even louder.

“OH, GAWD!” Kelly cried out.

“HOLY SHIT!” Britney yelled out at seeing her girlfriend’s reaction to the vibrating seat.

“So now, while your sucking of guys cocks, you can get off on these chairs as much as you like,” he smiled, looking from one girl to the other. “Now you just sit there while I make a few adjustments here, and then we’ll do the same with your chair, Britney.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.