The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

A few days later Robert called Dean up to let him know that he found the perfect building for their new enterprise.

“An opportunity came up to buy an old school that the city was selling off,” Robert explained. “They built a more modern one just a few blocks away and the old one became redundant. This’ll save us a bundle in renovation cost as we won’t have to have individual rooms built, they’re already there. We just have to dress them up as we need.”

“That sounds great, Mr. Benton,” Dean said cheerfully. “So, how long before we can get things started?”

“It’ll still take a few days to finish up the paperwork and get tome of the necessities turned back on,” Robert told him. “You know, electricity, water and such. I figure about a week or two, and then you and me can inspect the place to decide what needs to be done first. I was thinking of the old school’s gym for you kennel, what do you think?”

“Sounds like the perfect spot to me,” Dean had to agree. “I’ll start making calls at out of state kennels for the dogs we’ll be needing, and if they start showing up early I can hold them at my store until their pen is ready.”

“Excellent,” Robert replied gleefully. “No need to bother the girls with any of this yet. We’ll keep it a surprise until everything is set up just right.”

And with that their conversation ended.


Meanwhile, everything was still quite normal between the girls and the dog walking, but the one day Britney and Kelly showed up and discovered that the Great Dane was missing.

“Dean? Where’s King?” Britney asked Dean.

“Sorry girls, but he got sold,” he told them. “This woman showed up at the end of the day yesterday and was ... impressed with his ... size. She offered me twice what I was asking for and I had to let the big boy go, sorry.”

This mean that only Damien remained of their K9 lovers, that is the Doberman and Kelly German Shepherd Stanley.

“I guess we can understand that, Mr. Matthews,” Kelly said, her head bowed down in disappointment at not having George to play with anymore. “I just wished we could have, you know, said goodbye to him first.”

“I guess we’re lucky that we still have Damien around,” Britney cheered up. “And Stan here.”

“Err, yeah, about that,” Dean said, bursting their balloon. “Someone’s been asking about Damien too. Looks like he won’t be around much longer either.”

“WHAT!?!” Britney gasped at the devastating news. “NO! Dean, yo ... you can’t! Not him too!”

“Take it easy, honey,” he tried to calm her down. “You knew from the very beginning that this might happen. Besides, your friend Robert and me have to an agreement and we WILL getting into business together as soon as everything is set up. And they you’ll have even more dogs to choose from, won’t that be nice.”

“Bu ... but what are we supposed to do in the meantime?” The tall redhead pouted before turning to Britney. “I ... I suppose we could look for other dogs out there.”

“Now don’t either of you go doing anything foolish,” Dean warned.

“Never mind that for now, Kell,” Britney tried to settle things down before a screaming match ensued. “At least for now we still have Damien, and we might as well take Stanley along too.”

And so the two young nymphs gathered the two dogs and left the store for their daily romp.

‘I better do something before those two get into a jam that I can’t fix,’ Dean thought to himself as he watched them walking towards the park.

Grabbing his cellphone, he punched in Robert’s number to confer with his partner.

“‘Morning, Mr. Matthews,” Robert answered a moment later, sounding quite cordial as he was sitting at the kitchen table of his apartment with his wife. “So, what has you calling so early in the day?”

“I think we might have a problem brewing, partner,” Dean said.

He then went on to explain the girls mindset and the possibility that they might start chasing after any dog to fill their addiction for dog-cock once his last mature dog was sold.

“I see,” Robert said, pausing as he thought this through. “Yes, this could indeed be a problem. Do you know where they are now?”

“Probably back at the park as usual,” Dean said.

“Well, let me think this over and I’ll get back to you,” Robert said. “I have to go now, the wife is giving me the eye,” he added, winking at his oblivious wife.

He then shut his phone and gave his wife a demure smile.

“Problem, dear?” Janice asked him.

“Oh, just one of my suppliers having trouble filling my order,” he lied. “I’m sure I can work it all out in time.”

“That’s nice, dear,” his wife naïvely nodded, still preferring to keep out of her husband’s business.

A few minutes later, he finished his morning coffee and headed out the door. But rather than doing down to his Sex Shop, he headed for the park to find the two young nymphs. He didn’t have a solution as yet, but he hoped to come up with something by the time he joined them.


The two teens were already quite busy with both dogs, Britney sucking away at the Shepherd’s cock, while Kelly was being fucked in the ass by that muscular looking Doberman when Robert pushed his way through the bushes that hid them from prying eyes.

“‘Morning, ladies,” he grinned at the sight before him. “I just received and interesting call from Mr. Matthews. He seemed concerned that you two wouldn’t be able to control your urge for dogs if you lose your friend here.”

The two teens remained silent, preferring to concentrate on the stiff cocks they were presently servicing. So the old man went on talking.

“Now, the way I see it,” he said. “What you need is some way to release your sexual tension while we get our little business running.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.