The Pet Store - Cover

The Pet Store

Copyright© 2016 by David Oberman

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Britney is a young teen who drops into Dean Matthews's pet store one day to look at the animals there. She convinces him to hire her to take care of the animals and things take a twisted turn from there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

After running all the way home after her adventure in Robert’s Sex Shop, an out of breath Britney Chalmers came into her house and ran upstairs to her bedroom to hide the dildo she had shoplifted.

Truth be told, she couldn’t wait to show it to Kelly at their next get together. She had quickly come to realize that they could actually fuck each other with this dildo by sticking one end into each of their pussies. This meant that even without dogs around, they could still have some fun together ... as lovers.


The next day they met up at Dean’s Pet Store to take Damien and King George for their daily walks.

“You girls okay?” He asked, sensing a change in their mood. “Is it because I won’t have dogs for you to walk soon? I really didn’t mean to upset you like that, girls.”

“No, it’s okay,” Kelly smiled, patting Stanley on the head.

“Yeah, we get it,” Britney chirped in. “Did you call that man we told you about yet?”

“No, not yet,” Dean admitted. “I honestly don’t see this as being a good idea. It’s one thing for you two to be fooling around with dogs, it’s quite another to put your face out there for anyone to see.”

“But I told you that he promised not to sell them in town,” Britney tried to reassure him. “In fact, he said he’d make sure to only sell them out of state.”

“I still have my reservations,” he told her. “But I will give it some serious thought.”

“Please, Mr. Matthews,” Kelly cut in. “Don’t be angry with us. This could really be good for all of us. And from what he told us, you could make a lot of money too.”

“Oh, sweetie,” Dean said, caressing the 16-year-old’s cheek with his fingers. “I was never angry at either of you. I’m just trying to keep you safe, can’t you see that?”

“I ... I guess,” Kelly smiled, lowering her eyes at his touch. “But I really, we really want to do this. Both of us.”

Both girls moved in closer and gave him a big hug, their firm titties crushing against his chest.

“Oh, alright,” he finally conceded. “I’ll give him a call while you’re out with the dogs.”

“Oh, thankyou-thankyou-thankyou!” Britney squealed in delight at his change of heart. “I just know that you’ll do this! You and Robert are gonna make us ... STARS! I just know it!”

Gathering both dogs, the two teenagers rushed out the door and headed for the park for their daily fuck-fest with the beasts.


As soon as they got to their hidden clearing, Britney showed the double-headed dildo she had shoplifted from Robert’s Sex Shop.

“Wow!” Kelly’s eyes grew wide at the sight of it. “Wha ... what is that?”

The 15-year-old couldn’t help but giggle at her friend’s still obvious naïveté in this world of sex.

“It’s a dildo, silly,” she giggled. “And with this one we can fuck each other silly.”

“Really?” The redheaded teen gasped. “But how?”

“Look! It has two cockheads, and we have two pussies, right,” Britney dumbed it down. “You stick this end in your pussy, and I stick this end in mine, and then we just hump each other like a couple of guys. Just think of them like a couple of bionic pricks, like the six million dollar man.”

Both girls laughed at that as they started removing their clothes. And though the dildo did look inviting, they still had two live cocks they could still use, two K9 cocks.


Back at the Pet Store, Dean punched in the number on the slip of paper that Britney gave her the previous day. He waited for someone to answer.

“Hello?” A man’s voice answered.

“Err, hello,” he stammered, not quite sure how to start this conversation. “A friend of mine gave me your number and thought we could do business together.”

“Ah yes,” the man replied. “And would this friend be about 5’2” and her friend about 5’9”. I think I met them in the park the other day.”

“Err, yes, that’s them,” Dean felt a bit more at ease knowing that this seemed to be the right person. “I have to tell you that I’m having a great deal of doubt about what they were asking about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.